Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] OOFR and Fast Lane
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 108 109
@Kyrwen I've been logging every dragon I sent via the Lightning OOF Discord and the total amount of dragons I came up with was 35, with the majority being lvl5 private auctions listed for the prices detailed in the recievers/attendants tab of the spreadsheet. Most of my dragons went to Boreal if I remember correctly, with a few of my last minute hatchlings going elsewhere. So, sheet looks good to me! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/625694113097973760/976202224302714950/Screenshot_20220518-051852_Discord.jpg[/img]
@Kyrwen I've been logging every dragon I sent via the Lightning OOF Discord and the total amount of dragons I came up with was 35, with the majority being lvl5 private auctions listed for the prices detailed in the recievers/attendants tab of the spreadsheet. Most of my dragons went to Boreal if I remember correctly, with a few of my last minute hatchlings going elsewhere. So, sheet looks good to me!

Screenshot_20220518-051852_Discord.jpg
Bb9XFYa.png
xrdZoYH.png
pZJYyk4.png
sbmtjDC.png
kncGB4g.gif
suFrgfl.png
l8NOdbs.png
ZwbGqUa.png
ElKYM7J.png
Y7MOfeL.png
GdVZ87H.png
SZfmfRv.png
@BlackStatic

Glad to hear it! Thanks for letting me know ^^
@BlackStatic

Glad to hear it! Thanks for letting me know ^^
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@kywren

All of my tickets are gone? They were on the sheet a few days ago but now they're not on the sheet. I was boarding 220 dragons
@kywren

All of my tickets are gone? They were on the sheet a few days ago but now they're not on the sheet. I was boarding 220 dragons
lhhAKyQ.gif
@Kywren Hello! Here's the errors I noticed; I sent in a Veilspun on May 11th, trained to Level 8 with a breed bonus boost. It seems to be missing in the total list of dragons? The id is 77460576. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/616790570312007681/976273507962998814/unknown.png[/img] Also, 77197573 is marked as Level 5 on the sheet when I sent it as a Level 8. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/616790570312007681/976278813069676635/unknown.png[/img] That's all I noticed! Tysm for the opportunity <3
@Kywren

Hello! Here's the errors I noticed; I sent in a Veilspun on May 11th, trained to Level 8 with a breed bonus boost. It seems to be missing in the total list of dragons? The id is 77460576.

unknown.png

Also, 77197573 is marked as Level 5 on the sheet when I sent it as a Level 8.

unknown.png

That's all I noticed! Tysm for the opportunity <3
CjUpXMQ.png
@Kywren So I sent in 20 dragons and yet only 19 were counted on the sheet. I triple-checked. All 20 were Level 7's, by the way. This guy was not counted and yet I sent him in before the time was up. I have other dragons that were almost at closing time that were counted. [img]https://i.imgur.com/YhpBRFT.png[/img]
@Kywren
So I sent in 20 dragons and yet only 19 were counted on the sheet. I triple-checked. All 20 were Level 7's, by the way. This guy was not counted and yet I sent him in before the time was up. I have other dragons that were almost at closing time that were counted.

YhpBRFT.png
@Cantaloupe

Awesome possum, those have both been fixed!

@KairiDragoness

Alrighty, they've been added to the sheet to get you a total of 20 dragons.

@LPSvsS

We were doing some maintenance with the OOF boarding sheet to get that ready to do this same ticket check with. It must have messed with something over here OTL I'll get that looked into now!
@Cantaloupe

Awesome possum, those have both been fixed!

@KairiDragoness

Alrighty, they've been added to the sheet to get you a total of 20 dragons.

@LPSvsS

We were doing some maintenance with the OOF boarding sheet to get that ready to do this same ticket check with. It must have messed with something over here OTL I'll get that looked into now!
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Kywren
Thank you very much!
@Kywren
Thank you very much!
@Kywren

Thank you very much
@Kywren

Thank you very much
lhhAKyQ.gif
@Kywren - yes that is correct - ALL dragons sent were fast lane not raffle.
@Kywren - yes that is correct - ALL dragons sent were fast lane not raffle.
SigBanner.png
Ticket Checking!

I would like to extend an apology, due to some scheduling conflicts, we are pushing back the date that the raffle will be drawn to 5/20

Due to this, you actually have an extra day to check your tickets!! Please have all necessary edits to me by rollover on 5/19.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

@kashmere @thalassatheblue @varnaxis @1moon1spirit @3141592653589793 @76232174 @77336636 @77783735 @77864456 @77864458 @77883346 @77883349 @8611945 @8ooks @aasimar @able37 @accal1a @adagia @adrasci @aeraki @aesuna @agareia @agonius @aidan @al3s1s @alexrobins @allysun @aloradannon @alovra @amantius @andelice @angemagica @animalkun @anjoulas @antimonycarver @antipathiczora @aphroditelefay @apology @arapocalypse @arcaneidolriots @archenitesky @archimicarus @arctoslupus @aredshroom @aristata @arrakis @arsea @arwen @aryaelaina @asteraoth @astralkepeire @atresia @audire @aura12 @avmire @awayfrombirdland @awb @axikor @azkhar @b1ue @bamboo1996 @barbarafett @beatoriche @beblueberry @behemo @beingofsalt @benevolentmyths @benuyka @betamax @binary00101010 @birdsofwax @blackstarfire @blackstatic @blastlight @blazebrem @bluenebula02 @bnemesis @boatbud @booleano @brevityis @brighteningskies @brokengems @browncoatparadox @buddydragon @buttergutz @bxy26 @c0l0rful @c33213 @calliborn @canidae @canirs @cantaloupe @cantata @captainvivi @carnwennhau @carolynmbp @carvaiine @cedarling @celestialcrow @celticowl @chamilet @cheesedragon @cherryoctopie @chinapiggy @chingoo @chocoli @ciceqi @clearbright @cloverpatches0 @clowning @cnidocyte @cocatrics @cocolatia @colieflower @commonrue @cone @corprus @counterklock @crimsonpixie @crowvidae @cupcakenova @cvhruig @cymothoe @dakervadora @dalilah @damnstormcloaks @daniellefaye @darkangelsblood1 @darkmoore @darkwolf133 @daycat @deathspecter @definitellie @demetre @deramadus @derogatory @desertbloomer @dessy @dierdre @dimness @dinsdale @discowing @disillusionist @dititania @doctorworme @dogmatix @doozie @dracowolf @dragonfeat @dragonqueenhi @dragonsmythos @dreamclaws @druddigon @duskofdawn12 @dustyfluorescent @edelgard @eeriansadow @eeveecraft @eieru @elaendorlien @elai @eliriel @emeraldskye @enekokoro @entykk @eonka @erevainsgirl @eridenthe @erisdar @espeon5712 @espeon5713 @espeon5714 @espeon5715 @espeon5716 @evarinya @everestecho @everisa @evilcopepod @evrlasting @exlann @faecoria @faetoy @fantastichaxorus @fantelle @femmeorpheus @fenixinka @fickledragon @fieryblood @finder77 @findingpears @fishywishyz @flaeyr @flounders @fluidquartz @flutterbug @follow @forcedcoma @fortuna @freyashadow @frfrfr @frostmeri @fusionboltzgx @ganondorf @gentlegentoo @genziana @ghostingskies @ghostrobots @givemeyourbones @glory @goldia @gormanghaste @gremlinslug @growltiger @gryffion @gulo @halcy @halfpintverdance @hana @hatesprit @hatsunemiku @hawktalon @headlessking @heavenleigh @hellnokitty @henryjekyll @hinumi @holland @honalae @honeydoc @honeyedbee @horrordesmolcat @howdoilnternet @iamaperson @iamnohere @ideamutt @ikunoche @incognitoplayer @infested @inkwardlychaotic @instar @ironpen @isnoah @ittybittycat @jankasi @javamp @jbapple @jee @jeevas @johan @joweetheraposa @juulika @kaaoqi @kahvinporo @kahvinporo @kaichoukai @kairidragoness @kargi @kashmere @katsha @kaynara @kazumak @keikokat @kellers @kellypaladin @keridwyn @kespecial @kirathekat @kirmon64 @knishes @kodak @kothra @kreideprintz @krioboly @kristalli @ktg1214 @kuroikumo @kuzuha @kwozmotis @kyuuketsuki @ladjanny @lamentations @lansly @lastghostling @laurelizima @lednik @leeleeishere @leeviathans @leggomyeggos @legofigure11 @legout @leiari @leoscreams @lesen @lgfuadjj @lilabounce @linin @lissy @llealynarisia @logchamp @lordjeanliness @lordmaroo @lovejoy @lpsvss @luciferr @luckpuppet @luminaxsupermacy @lundlaeva @lusbiana @lydun @lyrus @maiiau @malbora @malbyte @mangoeclipse @median @meowmeowmeow222 @metempsychosis @mewbladexxx @mindrop @minnowfox @mintis @missmaira @mixeo @mlkychi @mollusc @monday @monosoons @moondragon @moramx @morenaflame @morningrise @mothyy @mouses @mousieamelia @mystyic @naurath @nebuloous @necoryn @nefariousking @nelsothy @neoo @nevercanth @nevros @nightwind @nihilis @nilah @nirnrootnoises @noctuafoxglove @nocturnallegends @noonalt @northb0und @notheretoperch @nuggetseb @okapi @onuo @origingiratina @orikalyn @overcoat @pameluke @parad0xxy @pekasairroc @penguinpark @persimmonbird @persteph @phantasidreamin @phantomwise @pharloom @piccalily0510 @piko @pinguin @pkrs @plantqueen @platinumdream @playingforkeeps @plushstiel @poi @pokerobin @pooses @posibee @possessedbirb @potatoknish @princesstaozi @protowilson @puggles @punkinator919 @punkpinkpower @purling @pyno @pyrali @quawks @queencouscous @queenmomo @queerkestrel @queerprince @quinn7487 @quinnelope @rabbitspirit @raevfyth @raevus @raggirare @raidye @raistardragon @ramkin @rangerlexi @rarewareofficial @ratiasu @ravinecat @redlheif @redprything @redsnight @redwoodphoenix @reign @reignhart @reroad @reshiramu @restless @retrace @retrodetective @return @reven @reynette @rheotastic @riyoke @robotzebra @rockrufff @rockss @romeus @ronnie1107 @rosegrimmspirit @rosharannoivern @rosoidela @rowdy @rwqfsfasxc @ryulyn @sabrinab @saccharine @sachqua @saintslander @sairentotsuki @samelf @sapphosaint @saronai @saskia @satyrgatyr @scoop @seaglasssky @secretsaver @seen @self @serenefire @serpenthyne @settlerdave @sgkat @shadowrising @shadowspiral @sheebit @shinyumbreon @shulk @sidegrinder @signol @silverchilver @silverlately @sinistea @siskiyou @sisterofwar @skoshek @skyfree374 @sleepyhoneybee @sleepytomato @smileytechie @snaggleclaw @snailie @snailmuffin @snapdragoon @snes @snoringhyena @socklesswonder @somethingwitty @songofsummer @souldust @sourcrowla @sp580s @spacedaydreamer @sparce @sparkledeer @spinyax @stanza @starbunnies @stare82 @starlapelle @starstalker @starwraith @stasha @stormytehcat11 @strill @suawansan @sublimevoide @sugaywarakoushi @sunscream @suspiciousorange @sylveondreams @ta74 @taksony @talonr @talonshrubfire @talyflowers @tatzelwurm @taupefox @tcmagpie @teddy2008 @teletraan @tenrecidae @tereshkova2001 @tewro @thalassatheblue @thatwhatthing @thebeemafia @thekillingedge @theophilus @theredhood @thetypingdragon @thewhimsii @thewhitehart @throwthebones @tigressrising @tiph @tkchan @toffeebiscuits @tomatotwin @topazal @tortoiselynx @trinka @tropickle @tsunamivoid @tufira @turquai @twewy @twiggies @twilightshine @twistedwind @typefull @ufology @ultrasuede @unelore @unnaturalhistory @unrest @uruhead @usualuniqueness @uwibami @vaguelycanine @valara @valkyriae @valkyrjakayn @valyrie @vangeance @varenyky @varnavix @varnaxis @vaze @velvetpaws @vendrus @vinyamar @violentviolet77 @virectium @voiddeluz @vongacy @vonseckendorff @vorpalvoid @vrtra @vulturesongs @wahlmur @wanli @wannacry @wardenofthebluff @wardove @watercolour @waywardhunter05 @wheatgerm @whistlewindwolf @whyvern @wildewinged @winri @winter0sun @winterbug @wintrecat @wolffia @wolfguardian1 @wolftrickster @wolfyknutz @world @wylin @wzrd @xeyla @xiaoyuetian @xique @xlilm0nsterx @xsathra @yukitsukihana @yumehisakawa @yunling @yveltals @zephyrouss @zeushatches @zimao @zippofeuer @zombeauty @ztdine @zytorian @zyxyz @zyzzylva
Ticket Checking!

I would like to extend an apology, due to some scheduling conflicts, we are pushing back the date that the raffle will be drawn to 5/20

Due to this, you actually have an extra day to check your tickets!! Please have all necessary edits to me by rollover on 5/19.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

@kashmere @thalassatheblue @varnaxis @1moon1spirit @3141592653589793 @76232174 @77336636 @77783735 @77864456 @77864458 @77883346 @77883349 @8611945 @8ooks @aasimar @able37 @accal1a @adagia @adrasci @aeraki @aesuna @agareia @agonius @aidan @al3s1s @alexrobins @allysun @aloradannon @alovra @amantius @andelice @angemagica @animalkun @anjoulas @antimonycarver @antipathiczora @aphroditelefay @apology @arapocalypse @arcaneidolriots @archenitesky @archimicarus @arctoslupus @aredshroom @aristata @arrakis @arsea @arwen @aryaelaina @asteraoth @astralkepeire @atresia @audire @aura12 @avmire @awayfrombirdland @awb @axikor @azkhar @b1ue @bamboo1996 @barbarafett @beatoriche @beblueberry @behemo @beingofsalt @benevolentmyths @benuyka @betamax @binary00101010 @birdsofwax @blackstarfire @blackstatic @blastlight @blazebrem @bluenebula02 @bnemesis @boatbud @booleano @brevityis @brighteningskies @brokengems @browncoatparadox @buddydragon @buttergutz @bxy26 @c0l0rful @c33213 @calliborn @canidae @canirs @cantaloupe @cantata @captainvivi @carnwennhau @carolynmbp @carvaiine @cedarling @celestialcrow @celticowl @chamilet @cheesedragon @cherryoctopie @chinapiggy @chingoo @chocoli @ciceqi @clearbright @cloverpatches0 @clowning @cnidocyte @cocatrics @cocolatia @colieflower @commonrue @cone @corprus @counterklock @crimsonpixie @crowvidae @cupcakenova @cvhruig @cymothoe @dakervadora @dalilah @damnstormcloaks @daniellefaye @darkangelsblood1 @darkmoore @darkwolf133 @daycat @deathspecter @definitellie @demetre @deramadus @derogatory @desertbloomer @dessy @dierdre @dimness @dinsdale @discowing @disillusionist @dititania @doctorworme @dogmatix @doozie @dracowolf @dragonfeat @dragonqueenhi @dragonsmythos @dreamclaws @druddigon @duskofdawn12 @dustyfluorescent @edelgard @eeriansadow @eeveecraft @eieru @elaendorlien @elai @eliriel @emeraldskye @enekokoro @entykk @eonka @erevainsgirl @eridenthe @erisdar @espeon5712 @espeon5713 @espeon5714 @espeon5715 @espeon5716 @evarinya @everestecho @everisa @evilcopepod @evrlasting @exlann @faecoria @faetoy @fantastichaxorus @fantelle @femmeorpheus @fenixinka @fickledragon @fieryblood @finder77 @findingpears @fishywishyz @flaeyr @flounders @fluidquartz @flutterbug @follow @forcedcoma @fortuna @freyashadow @frfrfr @frostmeri @fusionboltzgx @ganondorf @gentlegentoo @genziana @ghostingskies @ghostrobots @givemeyourbones @glory @goldia @gormanghaste @gremlinslug @growltiger @gryffion @gulo @halcy @halfpintverdance @hana @hatesprit @hatsunemiku @hawktalon @headlessking @heavenleigh @hellnokitty @henryjekyll @hinumi @holland @honalae @honeydoc @honeyedbee @horrordesmolcat @howdoilnternet @iamaperson @iamnohere @ideamutt @ikunoche @incognitoplayer @infested @inkwardlychaotic @instar @ironpen @isnoah @ittybittycat @jankasi @javamp @jbapple @jee @jeevas @johan @joweetheraposa @juulika @kaaoqi @kahvinporo @kahvinporo @kaichoukai @kairidragoness @kargi @kashmere @katsha @kaynara @kazumak @keikokat @kellers @kellypaladin @keridwyn @kespecial @kirathekat @kirmon64 @knishes @kodak @kothra @kreideprintz @krioboly @kristalli @ktg1214 @kuroikumo @kuzuha @kwozmotis @kyuuketsuki @ladjanny @lamentations @lansly @lastghostling @laurelizima @lednik @leeleeishere @leeviathans @leggomyeggos @legofigure11 @legout @leiari @leoscreams @lesen @lgfuadjj @lilabounce @linin @lissy @llealynarisia @logchamp @lordjeanliness @lordmaroo @lovejoy @lpsvss @luciferr @luckpuppet @luminaxsupermacy @lundlaeva @lusbiana @lydun @lyrus @maiiau @malbora @malbyte @mangoeclipse @median @meowmeowmeow222 @metempsychosis @mewbladexxx @mindrop @minnowfox @mintis @missmaira @mixeo @mlkychi @mollusc @monday @monosoons @moondragon @moramx @morenaflame @morningrise @mothyy @mouses @mousieamelia @mystyic @naurath @nebuloous @necoryn @nefariousking @nelsothy @neoo @nevercanth @nevros @nightwind @nihilis @nilah @nirnrootnoises @noctuafoxglove @nocturnallegends @noonalt @northb0und @notheretoperch @nuggetseb @okapi @onuo @origingiratina @orikalyn @overcoat @pameluke @parad0xxy @pekasairroc @penguinpark @persimmonbird @persteph @phantasidreamin @phantomwise @pharloom @piccalily0510 @piko @pinguin @pkrs @plantqueen @platinumdream @playingforkeeps @plushstiel @poi @pokerobin @pooses @posibee @possessedbirb @potatoknish @princesstaozi @protowilson @puggles @punkinator919 @punkpinkpower @purling @pyno @pyrali @quawks @queencouscous @queenmomo @queerkestrel @queerprince @quinn7487 @quinnelope @rabbitspirit @raevfyth @raevus @raggirare @raidye @raistardragon @ramkin @rangerlexi @rarewareofficial @ratiasu @ravinecat @redlheif @redprything @redsnight @redwoodphoenix @reign @reignhart @reroad @reshiramu @restless @retrace @retrodetective @return @reven @reynette @rheotastic @riyoke @robotzebra @rockrufff @rockss @romeus @ronnie1107 @rosegrimmspirit @rosharannoivern @rosoidela @rowdy @rwqfsfasxc @ryulyn @sabrinab @saccharine @sachqua @saintslander @sairentotsuki @samelf @sapphosaint @saronai @saskia @satyrgatyr @scoop @seaglasssky @secretsaver @seen @self @serenefire @serpenthyne @settlerdave @sgkat @shadowrising @shadowspiral @sheebit @shinyumbreon @shulk @sidegrinder @signol @silverchilver @silverlately @sinistea @siskiyou @sisterofwar @skoshek @skyfree374 @sleepyhoneybee @sleepytomato @smileytechie @snaggleclaw @snailie @snailmuffin @snapdragoon @snes @snoringhyena @socklesswonder @somethingwitty @songofsummer @souldust @sourcrowla @sp580s @spacedaydreamer @sparce @sparkledeer @spinyax @stanza @starbunnies @stare82 @starlapelle @starstalker @starwraith @stasha @stormytehcat11 @strill @suawansan @sublimevoide @sugaywarakoushi @sunscream @suspiciousorange @sylveondreams @ta74 @taksony @talonr @talonshrubfire @talyflowers @tatzelwurm @taupefox @tcmagpie @teddy2008 @teletraan @tenrecidae @tereshkova2001 @tewro @thalassatheblue @thatwhatthing @thebeemafia @thekillingedge @theophilus @theredhood @thetypingdragon @thewhimsii @thewhitehart @throwthebones @tigressrising @tiph @tkchan @toffeebiscuits @tomatotwin @topazal @tortoiselynx @trinka @tropickle @tsunamivoid @tufira @turquai @twewy @twiggies @twilightshine @twistedwind @typefull @ufology @ultrasuede @unelore @unnaturalhistory @unrest @uruhead @usualuniqueness @uwibami @vaguelycanine @valara @valkyriae @valkyrjakayn @valyrie @vangeance @varenyky @varnavix @varnaxis @vaze @velvetpaws @vendrus @vinyamar @violentviolet77 @virectium @voiddeluz @vongacy @vonseckendorff @vorpalvoid @vrtra @vulturesongs @wahlmur @wanli @wannacry @wardenofthebluff @wardove @watercolour @waywardhunter05 @wheatgerm @whistlewindwolf @whyvern @wildewinged @winri @winter0sun @winterbug @wintrecat @wolffia @wolfguardian1 @wolftrickster @wolfyknutz @world @wylin @wzrd @xeyla @xiaoyuetian @xique @xlilm0nsterx @xsathra @yukitsukihana @yumehisakawa @yunling @yveltals @zephyrouss @zeushatches @zimao @zippofeuer @zombeauty @ztdine @zytorian @zyxyz @zyzzylva
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 108 109