Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ΔKudu's Curios∇AuraF Occult Fire
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 76 77
@saltypie aaaah he also looks amazing!! I love the way his green scales blend with the plants. His clan role is very fitting! :0

Thank you for sharing!
@saltypie aaaah he also looks amazing!! I love the way his green scales blend with the plants. His clan role is very fitting! :0

Thank you for sharing!
RGfeibN.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76616753][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/766168/76616753_350.png[/img][/url] Aaaaaa I'm so glad I was able to get a copy, thank you !! I'm obsessed [emoji=aberration star size=1][/center]
76616753_350.png
Aaaaaa I'm so glad I was able to get a copy, thank you !! I'm obsessed
@Kudu: Do you have reprint-lists? I am interested in Ames-ib and Life could be a dream.
@Kudu: Do you have reprint-lists? I am interested in Ames-ib and Life could be a dream.
@Felfire Glad I was able to send you a copy! :D Love your boy! What a fun XYZ. The skin works surprisingly well on him!

@Stonecutter Apologies, I don't maintain reprint lists (too busy to be able to keep track of stuff like that). If you'd like a copy, I do offer single reprints for the price of a blueprint plus the print price of the skin. The prices for those two designs would work out like this:

Ames-ib: 1000g (blueprint) + 550g (print price) = 1550g
Life Could Be A Dream: 2000g (blueprint) + 850g (print price) = 2850g

I might be willing to sell you my artist's copy of Life Could Be A Dream, but I'll need to think on that. Thanks for understanding!
@Felfire Glad I was able to send you a copy! :D Love your boy! What a fun XYZ. The skin works surprisingly well on him!

@Stonecutter Apologies, I don't maintain reprint lists (too busy to be able to keep track of stuff like that). If you'd like a copy, I do offer single reprints for the price of a blueprint plus the print price of the skin. The prices for those two designs would work out like this:

Ames-ib: 1000g (blueprint) + 550g (print price) = 1550g
Life Could Be A Dream: 2000g (blueprint) + 850g (print price) = 2850g

I might be willing to sell you my artist's copy of Life Could Be A Dream, but I'll need to think on that. Thanks for understanding!
RGfeibN.png
@Kudu: Excuse please the late answer, our internet connection is very unreliable.

Unfortunately I am not able to get the funds for the blueprints. :-(

Thank you anyway. If you got a decision for your copy from Life Could Be A Dream, please ping me.
@Kudu: Excuse please the late answer, our internet connection is very unreliable.

Unfortunately I am not able to get the funds for the blueprints. :-(

Thank you anyway. If you got a decision for your copy from Life Could Be A Dream, please ping me.
@Kudu Can you add me to your general pinglist? Also, do you happen to have any leftover copies of The Contagion?
@Kudu Can you add me to your general pinglist? Also, do you happen to have any leftover copies of The Contagion?
@Hydrocity I'm sorry, that's the only version I don't have extra copies of :(
The option of a single reprint for blueprint price + print price is always open though!
@Hydrocity I'm sorry, that's the only version I don't have extra copies of :(
The option of a single reprint for blueprint price + print price is always open though!
RGfeibN.png
@Kudu Aw, that's unfortunate. I'll pass on a reprint for now because I need to save some money for other stuff, but I'll keep that in mind!
@Kudu Aw, that's unfortunate. I'll pass on a reprint for now because I need to save some money for other stuff, but I'll keep that in mind!
@Kudu

Hi, is Skin: Haa'im obtainable in nay way or will ever be? I like it.
Could you add me to general ping list?
@Kudu

Hi, is Skin: Haa'im obtainable in nay way or will ever be? I like it.
Could you add me to general ping list?
@Tempestris Hi there! I do have a couple copies, but Haa'im is a private custom design and only ten copies will ever exist, so they'll be sold for much more than my normal skin price.

I haven't fully decided yet whether I'll auction them or sell for a flat price, but the ballpark starting price would be a few thousand gems.
@Tempestris Hi there! I do have a couple copies, but Haa'im is a private custom design and only ten copies will ever exist, so they'll be sold for much more than my normal skin price.

I haven't fully decided yet whether I'll auction them or sell for a flat price, but the ballpark starting price would be a few thousand gems.
RGfeibN.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 76 77