Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ΔKudu's Curios∇AuraF Occult Fire
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 76 77
@kudu
i'd love it if i could be added to your general pinglist, please! :D
@kudu
i'd love it if i could be added to your general pinglist, please! :D
2P6JHiP.png
@Kudu

Are you taking pre payments for the cure from everyone on the list? I never got a ping, but I noticed the post where you sent them out. I'm happy to send the gems over if that's the case.
@Kudu

Are you taking pre payments for the cure from everyone on the list? I never got a ping, but I noticed the post where you sent them out. I'm happy to send the gems over if that's the case.
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Please ping me for attention!
Clan Haven welcomes you.
@Dracknorin You don't have to pre-pay if you'd rather wait for a PA, but you're certainly welcome to!
@Dracknorin You don't have to pre-pay if you'd rather wait for a PA, but you're certainly welcome to!
RGfeibN.png
@Norion Hey there! SO sorry for the late response. I wanted to let you know that every version aside from The Consequence was full at the time you requested slots, so you're currently on the waitlists for the other versions, in case there are extra copies from people who don't pick up PAs.
@Norion Hey there! SO sorry for the late response. I wanted to let you know that every version aside from The Consequence was full at the time you requested slots, so you're currently on the waitlists for the other versions, in case there are extra copies from people who don't pick up PAs.
RGfeibN.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77306337][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/773064/77306337_350.png[/img][/url] Just showing off my very handsome boy wearing your skin! Thanks so much for all your hard work!
77306337_350.png

Just showing off my very handsome boy wearing your skin! Thanks so much for all your hard work!

UncommonOGO100.png
@Kudu

Hello! I just got a PA for The Contagion but I have paid already (receipt here - the note says for The Cause, which is.... not even one of the right names for any version! :")

(also it's cool that you're out at sea, what are you studying?)
@Kudu

Hello! I just got a PA for The Contagion but I have paid already (receipt here - the note says for The Cause, which is.... not even one of the right names for any version! :")

(also it's cool that you're out at sea, what are you studying?)
@starsystems oops! Apologies! I was also confused because I had you marked as paid, but I generally only take PM payments and I couldn't find your name anywhere in my PMs, so I thought I'd made a mistake ;-; Turns out it was a mistake after all! Just a different sort lol

And yes, I did rename a couple of the skins haha, sorry for that confusion. Thanks for letting me know! I'll cancel the PA and re-list it.

We're doing marine science research! Biology, specifically.
@starsystems oops! Apologies! I was also confused because I had you marked as paid, but I generally only take PM payments and I couldn't find your name anywhere in my PMs, so I thought I'd made a mistake ;-; Turns out it was a mistake after all! Just a different sort lol

And yes, I did rename a couple of the skins haha, sorry for that confusion. Thanks for letting me know! I'll cancel the PA and re-list it.

We're doing marine science research! Biology, specifically.
RGfeibN.png
@PigeonKing Oh WOW. He looks incredible!!! He's going straight in the showcase lol. Tysm for sharing!
@PigeonKing Oh WOW. He looks incredible!!! He's going straight in the showcase lol. Tysm for sharing!
RGfeibN.png
@Viscount
Oh nice haha, good catch!

@Kudu
Thank you!
@Viscount
Oh nice haha, good catch!

@Kudu
Thank you!
[center]Aaa finally got to finish Koureli!! Thank you, it fits him so well:) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76206952][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/762070/76206952_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Aaa finally got to finish Koureli!! Thank you, it fits him so well:)

76206952_350.png
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 76 77