Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Its been 2 years...help
[b][Best old man impression][/b] Its been 2 years, is the coli meta still the same? The funny haste/rally/eliminate meta? I made the mistake of wasting my free energy refill while poking the waters like....two weeks ago to see if I wanted to come back, and now half my dragons are suffering because I'm out of food and money so I might as well grind the coli while I watch youtube lmao I know I can use the Which Waystone to learn about the site again, but I can't learn metas [emoji=skull size=1]
[Best old man impression]

Its been 2 years, is the coli meta still the same? The funny haste/rally/eliminate meta?

I made the mistake of wasting my free energy refill while poking the waters like....two weeks ago to see if I wanted to come back, and now half my dragons are suffering because I'm out of food and money so I might as well grind the coli while I watch youtube lmao

I know I can use the Which Waystone to learn about the site again, but I can't learn metas
FtlShL2.png
Bambi | He/They | FR +2
Wanderlust Hatchery
Permanent Dragon Search

Its been 2 years please forgive me while I shake of the rust.
@bansheebambi

yeah, it's still haste rally eliminate.

if you need an updated build for your dragons though, Maki's builds are really good
@bansheebambi

yeah, it's still haste rally eliminate.

if you need an updated build for your dragons though, Maki's builds are really good
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@bansheebambi

Welcome back! You might want to catch up with the Chronological Update Reference. Lots of changes & new features have been implemented since you left!

The "meta" is largely unchanged; the Coliseum is largely balanced towards glass cannon builds, mages being solid backup for L25 venues and tanks being completely out of the question. However, depending on the builds you've used, there may be slight changes in the recommended stats for some builds.

Most notably, the Mire had an update that added new enemies to the most popular training venue, which meant trainer builds had to add even more STR in order to Scratch + Eliminate everything (though 117 or 119 are still viable).

If you have a Mire trainer that needs an update (or an Arcane/Earth dragon you want to use), I recommend the MireFisher build,* but you can skim through the Coli Builds List and choose an element and build for yourself. Maki's builds are also solid choices, especially the 133 STR farming team.

EDIT: whoops, forgot to link the actual MireFisher build!
@bansheebambi

Welcome back! You might want to catch up with the Chronological Update Reference. Lots of changes & new features have been implemented since you left!

The "meta" is largely unchanged; the Coliseum is largely balanced towards glass cannon builds, mages being solid backup for L25 venues and tanks being completely out of the question. However, depending on the builds you've used, there may be slight changes in the recommended stats for some builds.

Most notably, the Mire had an update that added new enemies to the most popular training venue, which meant trainer builds had to add even more STR in order to Scratch + Eliminate everything (though 117 or 119 are still viable).

If you have a Mire trainer that needs an update (or an Arcane/Earth dragon you want to use), I recommend the MireFisher build,* but you can skim through the Coli Builds List and choose an element and build for yourself. Maki's builds are also solid choices, especially the 133 STR farming team.

EDIT: whoops, forgot to link the actual MireFisher build!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@Lynell

Sick, ty so much <3
I'm sure my previous knowledge will come back to me at some point but I'm like a little lost baby right now lmao
@Lynell

Sick, ty so much <3
I'm sure my previous knowledge will come back to me at some point but I'm like a little lost baby right now lmao
FtlShL2.png
Bambi | He/They | FR +2
Wanderlust Hatchery
Permanent Dragon Search

@NightmareJudge
TY! I'll definately be checking that link too, every so often i kinda like...glanced at the site to see the new genes and dragons but never anything super in depth lmao

I missed the site and my dragons dearly and after someone traded me gems for a Character design on Toyhouse I was like "YEAH why not?"

oh lord I can't even remember how I had my stats on my coli dragons, I only remember the abilities needed.
I THINK I had a mire trainer, I know I was also in the Ghostlight Ruins a lot too when I did Dom related stuff.

Regardless, thank you very much for this informative post!!! <3
@NightmareJudge
TY! I'll definately be checking that link too, every so often i kinda like...glanced at the site to see the new genes and dragons but never anything super in depth lmao

I missed the site and my dragons dearly and after someone traded me gems for a Character design on Toyhouse I was like "YEAH why not?"

oh lord I can't even remember how I had my stats on my coli dragons, I only remember the abilities needed.
I THINK I had a mire trainer, I know I was also in the Ghostlight Ruins a lot too when I did Dom related stuff.

Regardless, thank you very much for this informative post!!! <3
FtlShL2.png
Bambi | He/They | FR +2
Wanderlust Hatchery
Permanent Dragon Search