Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | fuzzy's art shop [CLOSED] [g/at]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I'm used to either paying extra or having it rejected, so I'm just happy you can do him. I'll send payment over right away.
I'm so happy to finally have something from you. I've had your shop bookmarked for a while now.
I'm used to either paying extra or having it rejected, so I'm just happy you can do him. I'll send payment over right away.
I'm so happy to finally have something from you. I've had your shop bookmarked for a while now.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
@RisenWolf thank you so much, that means a lot to me!!
@RisenWolf thank you so much, that means a lot to me!!
fMy4Ig7.png
@RisenWolf sorry it took me a little bit to get you a sketch; I've been feeling a bit under the weather! Either way, here's the sketch so far; if everything looks okay to you, I'll get to work on the rest asap! [img]https://i.imgur.com/6lGFu7Y.png[/img]
@RisenWolf sorry it took me a little bit to get you a sketch; I've been feeling a bit under the weather! Either way, here's the sketch so far; if everything looks okay to you, I'll get to work on the rest asap!
6lGFu7Y.png
fMy4Ig7.png
@RisenWolf here you go! apologies for all the delays; life and facet are both rather finicky, haha. [img]https://i.imgur.com/z6VGYWh.png[/img] EDIT: fixed a minor art error
@RisenWolf here you go! apologies for all the delays; life and facet are both rather finicky, haha.
z6VGYWh.png
EDIT: fixed a minor art error
fMy4Ig7.png
Reopening bump and ping!
---
@Argentleif, @AardRinn, @aquaticPacifist, @Croissants, @DaMushMusher, @Phoebici, @Luunai, @Kiranagi, @halforq, @antimonycarver
Reopening bump and ping!
---
@Argentleif, @AardRinn, @aquaticPacifist, @Croissants, @DaMushMusher, @Phoebici, @Luunai, @Kiranagi, @halforq, @antimonycarver
fMy4Ig7.png
Thank you for the ping, I'd love to place an order c: Username: Luunai Order type: Shaded Bust Background (white or transparent?): transparent Lineart (black or coloured?): coloured Expression/Pose: Kirin is a very lively and vivid being. He loves and treasure the beauty of the small things, and is an overall friendly and warm-hearted being, even though he can be a bit cheeky and demonic at times due to his fox-spirit nature. Pose and expression are up to you, I don't have something specific in mind apart from these general vibes. Sharing (can i post this on social media?): yes Other notes: Please feel free to take artistic liberty with his design (especially the accent) and/or simplify things as you see fit! I also wanted to ask if you're willing to add a red/stylized sun circle (similar to the one of his accent which displays on his wings) and maybe a few of the small black bird silhouettes from the accent into the bg (for example behind his head) to emphasize the japanese aesthetics a bit? I'm happy to pay an extra fee, of course. If not, absolutely no worries. I just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask :) Reference/s: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67216171][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672162/67216171_350.png[/img][/url]
Thank you for the ping, I'd love to place an order c:

Username: Luunai
Order type: Shaded Bust
Background (white or transparent?): transparent
Lineart (black or coloured?): coloured
Expression/Pose: Kirin is a very lively and vivid being. He loves and treasure the beauty of the small things, and is an overall friendly and warm-hearted being, even though he can be a bit cheeky and demonic at times due to his fox-spirit nature. Pose and expression are up to you, I don't have something specific in mind apart from these general vibes.
Sharing (can i post this on social media?): yes
Other notes: Please feel free to take artistic liberty with his design (especially the accent) and/or simplify things as you see fit! I also wanted to ask if you're willing to add a red/stylized sun circle (similar to the one of his accent which displays on his wings) and maybe a few of the small black bird silhouettes from the accent into the bg (for example behind his head) to emphasize the japanese aesthetics a bit? I'm happy to pay an extra fee, of course. If not, absolutely no worries. I just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask :)
Reference/s: 67216171_350.png
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai Kirin is gorgeous, I'd love to draw him! The background elements would 100% be no problem, but I would definitely charge a little extra for that. All in all, he'd come to 1400g (shaded bust base 750g + 300g for complex genes + 100g for bird silhouettes as small entities + 250g for sun partial background); but due to the creative freedoms aspect, I will reimburse you in the event of any complex genes winding up more simplified in his design.
If all of this is okay with you, I'll get started as soon as I can once payment has been sent! Thank you for your order!
@Luunai Kirin is gorgeous, I'd love to draw him! The background elements would 100% be no problem, but I would definitely charge a little extra for that. All in all, he'd come to 1400g (shaded bust base 750g + 300g for complex genes + 100g for bird silhouettes as small entities + 250g for sun partial background); but due to the creative freedoms aspect, I will reimburse you in the event of any complex genes winding up more simplified in his design.
If all of this is okay with you, I'll get started as soon as I can once payment has been sent! Thank you for your order!
fMy4Ig7.png
Username: Phoebici
Order type: Fullbody, flat color
Background (white or transparent?): Transparent
Lineart (black or coloured?): Coloured
Expression/Pose: Holding her lute!
Sharing (can I post this on social media?): Yes!
Other notes: ilysm!
Reference/s: Sent on discord!
Username: Phoebici
Order type: Fullbody, flat color
Expression/Pose: Holding her lute!
Sharing (can I post this on social media?): Yes!
Reference/s: Sent on discord!
@Phoebici thank you for your order! Price is as mentioned on discord; 1kg base price, 250g design fee. If that's still fine by you, I'll get started as soon as I can once payment has been sent! [i][/i][quote name="Phoebici" date="2022-05-05 16:14:06" ]Other notes: ilysm! [/quote] also no u
@Phoebici thank you for your order! Price is as mentioned on discord; 1kg base price, 250g design fee. If that's still fine by you, I'll get started as soon as I can once payment has been sent!
Phoebici wrote on 2022-05-05 16:14:06:
also no u
fMy4Ig7.png
Username: Argentleif Order type: shaded, bust Background (white or transparent?): Transparent Lineart (black or coloured?): Coloured Expression/Pose: A small smile, with a "silently evaluating you, and it's going favourably" kind of vibe. His primal eyes are definitely one of the first things you notice about them. Definitely has an air of calm power. Sharing (can i post this on social media?): Yes. Other notes: You're awesome. Could he please have a storm cloud in the background? Thank you. Hopefully that's enough info for you. Reference/s: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71260532][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/712606/71260532_350.png[/img][/url]
Username: Argentleif
Order type: shaded, bust
Expression/Pose: A small smile, with a "silently evaluating you, and it's going favourably" kind of vibe. His primal eyes are definitely one of the first things you notice about them. Definitely has an air of calm power.
Sharing (can i post this on social media?): Yes.
Other notes: You're awesome. Could he please have a storm cloud in the background? Thank you. Hopefully that's enough info for you.
Reference/s:
71260532_350.png
scroll.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30