Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | fuzzy's art shop [CLOSED] [g/at]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30
@Phoebici her... I would love to try that pose you requested! I wanna say that'd come to. Maybe 600g? 500g base price, 50g for koi + complex outfit, 50g for the pose and rocks? And as a warning, I suspect this one will likely wind up taking me longer than two weeks to complete. If that's all okay with you, then just send the payment via pm and I'll get started on it as soon as I can! Thanks for your order!
@Phoebici her... I would love to try that pose you requested! I wanna say that'd come to. Maybe 600g? 500g base price, 50g for koi + complex outfit, 50g for the pose and rocks? And as a warning, I suspect this one will likely wind up taking me longer than two weeks to complete. If that's all okay with you, then just send the payment via pm and I'll get started on it as soon as I can! Thanks for your order!
fMy4Ig7.png
Username: @Jekra Order type: Shaded Fullbody Background: Transparent please! Lineart: Coloured! Expression/Pose: I'm not good with posing, but hopefully his character will help ^^; He's very quiet and reserved, rarely speaking unless spoken to. He prefers to keep to himself. His expression is usually a blank one, hiding any of his emotions behind walls he's built up to keep himself safe. Sharing (can i post this on social media?): Sure! Other notes: n/a Reference/s: Theres also a little art in his bio if it's any help ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67965987][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/679660/67965987_350.png[/img][/url]
Username: @Jekra
Order type: Shaded Fullbody
Background: Transparent please!
Lineart: Coloured!
Expression/Pose: I'm not good with posing, but hopefully his character will help ^^; He's very quiet and reserved, rarely speaking unless spoken to. He prefers to keep to himself. His expression is usually a blank one, hiding any of his emotions behind walls he's built up to keep himself safe.
Sharing (can i post this on social media?): Sure!
Other notes: n/a
Reference/s: Theres also a little art in his bio if it's any help ^^
67965987_350.png
Make sure you ping Jekra and not Jerka - it happens a lot lol

rUoKR6y.png pyAp3dI.png 8w07QtP.png
iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
@Jekra a very cool noodle! I'd love to draw him; a shaded fullbody of him would come to 525g on account of his shimmer. Additionally, I can't guarantee I'll be able to get started on him any time soon as I've got another likely lengthy commission to do before him. If that's all okay with you, then just send the payment via pm, and I'll get started as soon as I can! Thank you for your order!
@Jekra a very cool noodle! I'd love to draw him; a shaded fullbody of him would come to 525g on account of his shimmer. Additionally, I can't guarantee I'll be able to get started on him any time soon as I've got another likely lengthy commission to do before him. If that's all okay with you, then just send the payment via pm, and I'll get started as soon as I can! Thank you for your order!
fMy4Ig7.png
600g is absolutely ok with me! and I don’t mind waiting, thank you so much! sending over payment now <3 (oh and feel free to prioritize quicker orders if you need to, I don’t mind waiting!)
600g is absolutely ok with me! and I don’t mind waiting, thank you so much! sending over payment now <3 (oh and feel free to prioritize quicker orders if you need to, I don’t mind waiting!)
Hello again, I'd love to place an order if that 3rd slot is still available :) Username: Luunai Order type: Shaded Fullbody Background (white or transparent?): transparent Lineart (black or coloured?): coloured Expression/Pose: Something rather calm, noble, sublime and celestial would be wonderful. But other than that, I leave everything completely up to you! Sharing (can i post this on social media?): yes! Other notes: Please feel free to take all artsitic freedom with his wings/skincent! Reference/s: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66511071][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/665111/66511071_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello again, I'd love to place an order if that 3rd slot is still available :)

Username: Luunai
Order type: Shaded Fullbody
Background (white or transparent?): transparent
Lineart (black or coloured?): coloured
Expression/Pose: Something rather calm, noble, sublime and celestial would be wonderful. But other than that, I leave everything completely up to you!
Sharing (can i post this on social media?): yes!
Other notes: Please feel free to take all artsitic freedom with his wings/skincent!
Reference/s: 66511071_350.png
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai ooh, he's gorgeous! Yes, the last slot is still available, so I'd love to draw him! I do have a couple questions though; would replacing his dragon wings with the accent wings be fine with you? And as for his antlers, do you want both sets or just one of the sets? If just one, would it be his natural antlers or the apparel ones?
Additionally, for the sake of full transparency, I just want to tell you I may not be able to get to your order all that soon on account of having two other shaded fullbody commissions in the slots before yours, and your order itself may take a while as well due to his complex design.
As for pricing, he'd come to 575g! 500g base price, 75g for iridescent, shimmer (still visible in his hair whether natural wings are there or not), and overall complex design. If all that's okay with you, then send the payment via pm and I'll get started as soon as I can! Thanks for your order!
@Luunai ooh, he's gorgeous! Yes, the last slot is still available, so I'd love to draw him! I do have a couple questions though; would replacing his dragon wings with the accent wings be fine with you? And as for his antlers, do you want both sets or just one of the sets? If just one, would it be his natural antlers or the apparel ones?
Additionally, for the sake of full transparency, I just want to tell you I may not be able to get to your order all that soon on account of having two other shaded fullbody commissions in the slots before yours, and your order itself may take a while as well due to his complex design.
As for pricing, he'd come to 575g! 500g base price, 75g for iridescent, shimmer (still visible in his hair whether natural wings are there or not), and overall complex design. If all that's okay with you, then send the payment via pm and I'll get started as soon as I can! Thanks for your order!
fMy4Ig7.png
Thank you so much for accepting my order, and that sounds all perfect to me - there's no rush at all <3
Yes, his dragon wings can absolutely be fully replaced by his accent's wings. As for the antlers, I'd love to have both, natural and apparel antlers to be included, if that's possible. I'll send the payment over in a minute! c:
Thank you so much for accepting my order, and that sounds all perfect to me - there's no rush at all <3
Yes, his dragon wings can absolutely be fully replaced by his accent's wings. As for the antlers, I'd love to have both, natural and apparel antlers to be included, if that's possible. I'll send the payment over in a minute! c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@phoebici sorry it took me so long to get a full sketch to you! but, here it is; if everything looks alright with it, i'll get to work on the rest asap! [img]https://i.imgur.com/OsoAPWs.png[/img]
@phoebici sorry it took me so long to get a full sketch to you! but, here it is; if everything looks alright with it, i'll get to work on the rest asap!
OsoAPWs.png
fMy4Ig7.png
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! This is perfect, I can’t wait to see the final product!!
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! This is perfect, I can’t wait to see the final product!!
@phoebici here you go!! sorry it took ages! [img]https://i.imgur.com/PzTPl3g.png[/img]
@phoebici here you go!! sorry it took ages!
PzTPl3g.png
fMy4Ig7.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30