Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [EarthDom]OOFR -Earth Day [Complete]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20
@mlkychi Ah, that part is from Mastersheet, and today's data will be added after today's rollover, so don't worry! [quote]Rules - The spreadsheet will be wiped every rollover and totals will be added to the master spreadsheet to help reduce lag.[/quote] Maybe your Wednesday's data was wrong, I'll tell this part to our Earth Dom Discord after sublimevoide's confirm :> [img]https://i.imgur.com/gHz0U9g.png[/img]
@mlkychi

Ah, that part is from Mastersheet, and today's data will be added after today's rollover, so don't worry!
Quote:
Rules - The spreadsheet will be wiped every rollover and totals will be added to the master spreadsheet to help reduce lag.

Maybe your Wednesday's data was wrong, I'll tell this part to our Earth Dom Discord after sublimevoide's confirm :>

gHz0U9g.png
mOrJRSi.png
@X3X ooo okie! Thank you for the help :>
@X3X ooo okie! Thank you for the help :>
Chances are the leaderboard is still set not to count hatchlings after the several hundred hatchling incident a few years back. But, given we set it to levels this time, not dragons, I'll see if our spreadsheet folks can fix it.
Chances are the leaderboard is still set not to count hatchlings after the several hundred hatchling incident a few years back. But, given we set it to levels this time, not dragons, I'll see if our spreadsheet folks can fix it.
arOGchX.png
@mlkychi

Ah! My mistake, I didn't mark down the level 11 you sent as 0t; sorry about that!! It's been fixed and the leaderboard reflects the 214 now.

Sorry about the mix-up, and thanks for being patient with us!!
@mlkychi

Ah! My mistake, I didn't mark down the level 11 you sent as 0t; sorry about that!! It's been fixed and the leaderboard reflects the 214 now.

Sorry about the mix-up, and thanks for being patient with us!!
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@sublimevoide it's no worries and thank you as well for responding! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@sublimevoide it's no worries and thank you as well for responding!
Just making a note to find this later
Just making a note to find this later
Preferred pronoun is she/her
@Dracowolf
Oh how pretty. I didn't even know there were daily prizes. Awesome! I look forward to it! Thank you! ♥
@Dracowolf
Oh how pretty. I didn't even know there were daily prizes. Awesome! I look forward to it! Thank you! ♥
OABZqDF.png
@Ronnie1107 5 of the dragons I sent you (for 1t) were guardians, todays breed bonus! (lines 135 and 141 on the public sheet - the 4 1ts from 135 and 1 1t from 141)
@Ronnie1107 5 of the dragons I sent you (for 1t) were guardians, todays breed bonus! (lines 135 and 141 on the public sheet - the 4 1ts from 135 and 1 1t from 141)
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
@Kuzuha
Oh, i'm so sorry, somehow missed it. I fixed it right away, thank you for letting me know!
@Kuzuha
Oh, i'm so sorry, somehow missed it. I fixed it right away, thank you for letting me know!
nuvYkoF.png
Are you ready? Let's goooooooo
Are you ready? Let's goooooooo
arOGchX.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20