Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | As Busy as a Bee: A Service Forum
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@orchidtones @thewildthings @kyriafox @bogdad76 @quilliper @trickyfishy @crystalwolf9091 @logically @rooksroses @sashathebrave @toffeebiscuits @drakothedragon @twelvebrackets @dragonspirit996 @snowyfeather

Username + ID: Noddddd + 408922
Amount: full stack
Payment (g/t): would prefer to pay in gems but treasure is ok too
@orchidtones @thewildthings @kyriafox @bogdad76 @quilliper @trickyfishy @crystalwolf9091 @logically @rooksroses @sashathebrave @toffeebiscuits @drakothedragon @twelvebrackets @dragonspirit996 @snowyfeather

Username + ID: Noddddd + 408922
Amount: full stack
Payment (g/t): would prefer to pay in gems but treasure is ok too
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@Noddddd I can melt that down for you! Gem payment is perfectly fine!
@Noddddd I can melt that down for you! Gem payment is perfectly fine!
@TwelveBrackets Awesome! I'll send the CR
@TwelveBrackets Awesome! I'll send the CR
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@DrakoTheDragon I can do that. Starting in a moment.

Request complete. Thank you for choosing As Busy as a Bee!
@DrakoTheDragon I can do that. Starting in a moment.

Request complete. Thank you for choosing As Busy as a Bee!
@ibeejuliana @violentviolet77 @loyalstar @amoebawasp @imginate @mapleplays @exquisite @orchidtones @revhellebore @trickyfishy @meowruff @crystalwolf9091 @logically @toffeebiscuits @that1direwolf @dragonspirit996 @sirspiderider @risingabyss

Username + ID: Cadybug8484, 593069
# of dragons: 1
Fodder/Perma:Perma
Desired level: 25
Payment (g/t):Treasure, 50k
Extra notes:Yes, he’s named Bruno. Yes, he’s a Bruno Fandragon. I’m sorry, world. Please don’t touch his bio. I will send food along with him in the cr, and his backup familiar. It would be nice if you would bond with the familiar, but I mostly use it as a place marker so they don’t accidentally get exalted (had it happen once). Will add a skin as a tip/thank you!
@ibeejuliana @violentviolet77 @loyalstar @amoebawasp @imginate @mapleplays @exquisite @orchidtones @revhellebore @trickyfishy @meowruff @crystalwolf9091 @logically @toffeebiscuits @that1direwolf @dragonspirit996 @sirspiderider @risingabyss

Username + ID: Cadybug8484, 593069
# of dragons: 1
Fodder/Perma:Perma
Desired level: 25
Payment (g/t):Treasure, 50k
Extra notes:Yes, he’s named Bruno. Yes, he’s a Bruno Fandragon. I’m sorry, world. Please don’t touch his bio. I will send food along with him in the cr, and his backup familiar. It would be nice if you would bond with the familiar, but I mostly use it as a place marker so they don’t accidentally get exalted (had it happen once). Will add a skin as a tip/thank you!
lesbiancatcher.png
@Cadybug8484
I can take him on! Love to see a Bruno fandragon <3 not touching the bio, and I'll bond with the familar! Send him over and I'll get him done ASAP

What level is he starting at, BTW?
@Cadybug8484
I can take him on! Love to see a Bruno fandragon <3 not touching the bio, and I'll bond with the familar! Send him over and I'll get him done ASAP

What level is he starting at, BTW?
violentvioletsig.png
@ViolentViolet77

sent!

(sending another with the money cause I'm an idiot and added everything else.)
@ViolentViolet77

sent!

(sending another with the money cause I'm an idiot and added everything else.)
lesbiancatcher.png
Leveler Pinglist: @ibeejuliana @violentviolet77 @loyalstar @amoebawasp @imginate @mapleplays @exquisite @orchidtones @revhellebore @trickyfishy @meowruff @crystalwolf9091 @logically @toffeebiscuits @that1direwolf @dragonspirit996 @sirspiderider @risingabyss @kirority

Username + ID: AristeiaCaeli (#454175)
# of Dragons: 1
Fodder/Perma: Perma
Desired Level: 25
Payment (g/t): 250kt
Extra Notes: Nada here!
Leveler Pinglist: @ibeejuliana @violentviolet77 @loyalstar @amoebawasp @imginate @mapleplays @exquisite @orchidtones @revhellebore @trickyfishy @meowruff @crystalwolf9091 @logically @toffeebiscuits @that1direwolf @dragonspirit996 @sirspiderider @risingabyss @kirority

Username + ID: AristeiaCaeli (#454175)
# of Dragons: 1
Fodder/Perma: Perma
Desired Level: 25
Payment (g/t): 250kt
Extra Notes: Nada here!
@ibeejuliana @violentviolet77 @loyalstar @amoebawasp @imginate @mapleplays @exquisite @orchidtones @revhellebore @trickyfishy @meowruff @crystalwolf9091 @logically @toffeebiscuits @that1direwolf @dragonspirit996 @sirspiderider @risingabyss @kirority
Username + ID: Mirres 175751
# of dragons: 170
Fodder/Perma: Fodder
Desired level: 7
Payment (g/t): Either.
Extra notes:

I will send dragons by 1t PA. All are named, all are fed. I can send as many PAs as you'd like. Please return by PA using Treasure or Gems, whichever you prefer.
@ibeejuliana @violentviolet77 @loyalstar @amoebawasp @imginate @mapleplays @exquisite @orchidtones @revhellebore @trickyfishy @meowruff @crystalwolf9091 @logically @toffeebiscuits @that1direwolf @dragonspirit996 @sirspiderider @risingabyss @kirority
Username + ID: Mirres 175751
# of dragons: 170
Fodder/Perma: Fodder
Desired level: 7
Payment (g/t): Either.
Extra notes:

I will send dragons by 1t PA. All are named, all are fed. I can send as many PAs as you'd like. Please return by PA using Treasure or Gems, whichever you prefer.
@Mirres I’ll take 4 to start!
@Mirres I’ll take 4 to start!
Pi0AvSi.png ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES