Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Least fav pose and why?
1 2 3 4 5
Ridgeback males, they have horrible vibes, Gaoler M&F, I have the breed as a whole associated with highly aggressive people who just want to argue and call people names, Ridgeback hatchlings, for the same reason as RB males
Ridgeback males, they have horrible vibes, Gaoler M&F, I have the breed as a whole associated with highly aggressive people who just want to argue and call people names, Ridgeback hatchlings, for the same reason as RB males
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
female imps, they look too busy, theyre hard to dress because it feels like half the clothes get hidden.
female imps, they look too busy, theyre hard to dress because it feels like half the clothes get hidden.
m obelisks, something about the mane just doesn't feel right
m obelisks, something about the mane just doesn't feel right

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
m bogs, m and f tundras, m snappers. they all can look good, but they just take a lot of work because of how awkward their poses are.
m bogs, m and f tundras, m snappers. they all can look good, but they just take a lot of work because of how awkward their poses are.
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
[quote name="Lanayru" date="2022-04-26 14:43:01" ] Female coatl, the main thing I don't like about it is how they look bald and I always give them some kind of head apparel. [/quote] I'm so glad someone else mentioned this >_< I HATEEE the female coatl pose, they have like -1000 elegance and their stubby legs could be cute if it wasn't combined with the bald-effect of their head feathers, so it just ends up coming off as awkward. They could definitely benefit from more dynamic poses, imho ;A; I tried very hard to like them,,,
Lanayru wrote on 2022-04-26 14:43:01:
Female coatl, the main thing I don't like about it is how they look bald and I always give them some kind of head apparel.

I'm so glad someone else mentioned this >_< I HATEEE the female coatl pose, they have like -1000 elegance and their stubby legs could be cute if it wasn't combined with the bald-effect of their head feathers, so it just ends up coming off as awkward. They could definitely benefit from more dynamic poses, imho ;A; I tried very hard to like them,,,
fr-sig.png
M Tundra- Looks like a sad puppy

F coatl- bald and doesn't give me snake vibes, I find them hard to work with Idk

F spiral- I have one I adore and a few more I can't let go of, but this pose was the first to irritate me when I went through my spiral phase. I wish they also had a pose where both eyes showed too, Idk. It's my main appeal to M spirals. I'm not an expert but it could be possible?

M guardian- Beard looks bad and the breed should feel bad. I actually exalted my given progen as a newbie bc I hated the pose so much and didn't know I could change breeds. The wings are hard to work with, which stinks bc I LOVE big wings (like f imp). Plus looking at it hurts my neck lol

F pearlcatcher- I love the face! But big feet
M Tundra- Looks like a sad puppy

F coatl- bald and doesn't give me snake vibes, I find them hard to work with Idk

F spiral- I have one I adore and a few more I can't let go of, but this pose was the first to irritate me when I went through my spiral phase. I wish they also had a pose where both eyes showed too, Idk. It's my main appeal to M spirals. I'm not an expert but it could be possible?

M guardian- Beard looks bad and the breed should feel bad. I actually exalted my given progen as a newbie bc I hated the pose so much and didn't know I could change breeds. The wings are hard to work with, which stinks bc I LOVE big wings (like f imp). Plus looking at it hurts my neck lol

F pearlcatcher- I love the face! But big feet
giphy.gif She/her |+2 FR Time|Eternal Light| arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
m guardians, don like their beards
m guardians, don like their beards
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
Male snapper, idk he looks angy
Male snapper, idk he looks angy
F mirrors, they look like they wanna attack everyone and also their arms and legs are so thin it's hard to take their angry faces seriously.

M guardians, their pose looks just...so less royal than the female one, it's like they're hiding something or dodging an attack.

F banescales, again extremely angry faces but looking kinda thin and they don't even have arms, hard to take them seriously.

M imperials, they just look so boring and like they think they're better than anyone, kinda like saying "hey, look at me, I'm the forbidden breed".
F mirrors, they look like they wanna attack everyone and also their arms and legs are so thin it's hard to take their angry faces seriously.

M guardians, their pose looks just...so less royal than the female one, it's like they're hiding something or dodging an attack.

F banescales, again extremely angry faces but looking kinda thin and they don't even have arms, hard to take them seriously.

M imperials, they just look so boring and like they think they're better than anyone, kinda like saying "hey, look at me, I'm the forbidden breed".
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
Female coatls, female spirals and female wildclaws. Also male skydancers.
I love all of these guys' counterparts, but these bunch just don't do it for me, which is even more sad, because I WANNA LOVE EM ALL, I WANNA BREED THEM!!1

Yet half of the time I hatch the kinds I end up dissappointed.
Female coatls, female spirals and female wildclaws. Also male skydancers.
I love all of these guys' counterparts, but these bunch just don't do it for me, which is even more sad, because I WANNA LOVE EM ALL, I WANNA BREED THEM!!1

Yet half of the time I hatch the kinds I end up dissappointed.
dGVSNyM.png
1 2 3 4 5