Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which primal eyes are your favorite?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
plague and fire are my favorites, with shadow and light being close runner ups! i also like wind and ice on the right breeds.
plague and fire are my favorites, with shadow and light being close runner ups! i also like wind and ice on the right breeds.
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
Wind and light
Wind and light
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
I like Fire and Ice the most, maybe Nature too. Kind of disappointed in the rest.
I like Fire and Ice the most, maybe Nature too. Kind of disappointed in the rest.
.....uQzj9nj.png....... .. .......
He/Him
+10 FR time

Badges
..... ......uQzj9nj.png
Shadow, Plague, Water, Arcane, and Earth!
Shadow, Plague, Water, Arcane, and Earth!
Nature and Earth!
Nature and Earth!
i0wKxQZ.gif
Ice! Though lightning/arcane/water/fire are all loveeee. Plague is the only one I really can't stand.
Ice! Though lightning/arcane/water/fire are all loveeee. Plague is the only one I really can't stand.

OVmZor1.png
they're all pretty cool. i feel like earth kind of got the short end of the stick, though, and nature is a little difficult to work with. honestly fire is probably my favorite
they're all pretty cool. i feel like earth kind of got the short end of the stick, though, and nature is a little difficult to work with. honestly fire is probably my favorite
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
Ice and Lightning
Ice and Lightning
BigShotModelS3.png
plague is my number 1 always. i love shadow too! bit of an unpop one, but im actually quite fond of earths too
plague is my number 1 always. i love shadow too! bit of an unpop one, but im actually quite fond of earths too
qXQWPsO.png
hyde
he/she fr+19
I think plague is so grotesque and unsettling that it's my favourite. Not really too fond of the others tbh. I guess shadow's cool. They really did water and arcane dirty with the primal. [emoji=gaoler tongue size=1]
I think plague is so grotesque and unsettling that it's my favourite.
Not really too fond of the others tbh. I guess shadow's cool.

They really did water and arcane dirty with the primal.
42779-183994797.jpg
1234567890puppyyyyy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7