Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which primal eyes are your favorite?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Light, Arcane, Wind, and Fire are my top favorites! Sadly I just can't get myself to like Earth and Nature eyes though.
Light, Arcane, Wind, and Fire are my top favorites! Sadly I just can't get myself to like Earth and Nature eyes though.
9CrKgSL.png Silt Wolf She/Her
Lore Clan
Wishlist
Toyhouse
Swamp Wolf 84WUQBr.png
Arcane, Ice, and Shadow. Shadow is especially cool on abberations imo (three-eyed head my beloved.)
Arcane, Ice, and Shadow. Shadow is especially cool on abberations imo (three-eyed head my beloved.)
Ljw7JvQ.png
LRdLP2V.png
1j6wDhn.png
eIK5iG7.png
76888079p.png
Profile Dragon
Wind, Shadow, Fire and Arcane!
Wind, Shadow, Fire and Arcane!
FMab3MX.gif
Shadow and Fire are my top favourites. I also like Water, Ice and Arcane.
Shadow and Fire are my top favourites. I also like Water, Ice and Arcane.
Probably Light .. but Fire and Plague are neat too.
Probably Light .. but Fire and Plague are neat too.
glower_shelf.png
Arcane, Wind, Fire and Shadow. Light's primal eyes are so good too.
Arcane, Wind, Fire and Shadow. Light's primal eyes are so good too.
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png
Plague and Shadow, but Light and Wind are also up there in terms of flexibility.
Plague and Shadow, but Light and Wind are also up there in terms of flexibility.
It really depends on the dragon, but I find myself drawn more to Arcane, Lightning, and Ice primals. However, I love how spot on Plague primal eyes encompass Plague aesthetic, and on hatchlings, Spirals, and Fae (and other larger-eyed breeds) Earth primal is actually really nice. Fire is likewise really good.
It really depends on the dragon, but I find myself drawn more to Arcane, Lightning, and Ice primals. However, I love how spot on Plague primal eyes encompass Plague aesthetic, and on hatchlings, Spirals, and Fae (and other larger-eyed breeds) Earth primal is actually really nice. Fire is likewise really good.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
I only really like fire and lightning
I only really like fire and lightning
Nature and Earth are my favorites!
Nature and Earth are my favorites!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7