Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | MP Sniping Shop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 394 395 396 397 398 ... 720 721
@Primula

Oh awesome! Thanks! Just read it! So much happens while I'm sleeping, and it can be hard to track stuff down in forums.
@Primula

Oh awesome! Thanks! Just read it! So much happens while I'm sleeping, and it can be hard to track stuff down in forums.
@SherlyWats
Thanks for the update! Read through it, sounds like a good plan to me. ^^
@SherlyWats
Thanks for the update! Read through it, sounds like a good plan to me. ^^
@SherlyWats

I asked to not be on the ping list anymore x.x I was able to buy the Smoke gene on my own
@SherlyWats

I asked to not be on the ping list anymore x.x I was able to buy the Smoke gene on my own
@primula Can I snag your gossamer leg?
@primula Can I snag your gossamer leg?
FBb49Y6.png
@SherlyWats

I'd love to be added to the queue for Smoke, if I may.

Question - If I manage to snag a Smoke from the MP before my ping comes around (since I'm sure the list a fairly long), would I be alright pinging you to remove myself from the list/queue? At the moment I'm only looking to get one, and while I can afford a few more, I'd rather give my spot up once I already have one in my possession, since I know there will most likely be a lot of people waiting behind me.
@SherlyWats

I'd love to be added to the queue for Smoke, if I may.

Question - If I manage to snag a Smoke from the MP before my ping comes around (since I'm sure the list a fairly long), would I be alright pinging you to remove myself from the list/queue? At the moment I'm only looking to get one, and while I can afford a few more, I'd rather give my spot up once I already have one in my possession, since I know there will most likely be a lot of people waiting behind me.
Fd5cQVO.png
@SherlyWats
@Primula

Thank you for the update and all your hard work.
@SherlyWats
@Primula

Thank you for the update and all your hard work.
QPCMmSe.jpg
@sherlywats - Thanks for the update - though somehow I was removed from the pinglist - or at least I'm not on the one that was on page 393 for the update. Did I do something wrong to get removed?

I checked to make sure that I was on the pinglist on page 383, and I was, but I'm unsure if I'm on it now.
@sherlywats - Thanks for the update - though somehow I was removed from the pinglist - or at least I'm not on the one that was on page 393 for the update. Did I do something wrong to get removed?

I checked to make sure that I was on the pinglist on page 383, and I was, but I'm unsure if I'm on it now.
@Primula
I think you missed my last Extras Shop ping c: (It must be hard keeping up with the Smoke orders XD Thank you and the other hunters for your hard work!) If you have the time, could I nab your Sky Blue Fillet and Tail Bangle? Thank you! (And good luck sniping Smoke. I've been trying on and off on my own and don't have much luck ;P)
@Primula
I think you missed my last Extras Shop ping c: (It must be hard keeping up with the Smoke orders XD Thank you and the other hunters for your hard work!) If you have the time, could I nab your Sky Blue Fillet and Tail Bangle? Thank you! (And good luck sniping Smoke. I've been trying on and off on my own and don't have much luck ;P)
@DarkLink I apologize, sometimes we miss things given the volume nowadays. I've removed you!

@Vinyl yes! if you get one at any time, let me (or one of us) know so we can remove you from the queue! I'll add for you for now :)

@lollobrigida you're still on the ping list according to the google doc!

@Azurrys sorry!!! I must have lost it in the flurry x__x thank you for reminding me. yes go for it!!!

@IamQ snag your heart away! :D
@DarkLink I apologize, sometimes we miss things given the volume nowadays. I've removed you!

@Vinyl yes! if you get one at any time, let me (or one of us) know so we can remove you from the queue! I'll add for you for now :)

@lollobrigida you're still on the ping list according to the google doc!

@Azurrys sorry!!! I must have lost it in the flurry x__x thank you for reminding me. yes go for it!!!

@IamQ snag your heart away! :D
2ky7uHN.pngkymklNN.png72uQTLy.png
@Primula - Thank you! I looked all over the doc trying to find it, but I must have missed it. I appreciate the confirmation!

Good hunting!
@Primula - Thank you! I looked all over the doc trying to find it, but I must have missed it. I appreciate the confirmation!

Good hunting!
1 2 ... 394 395 396 397 398 ... 720 721