Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | MP Sniping Shop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 715 716 717 718 719 720 721
@Sherlywats I'm cool with waiting.

@Pandatao I appreciate all the hard work you have all done. Thank you greatly for the service!
@Sherlywats I'm cool with waiting.

@Pandatao I appreciate all the hard work you have all done. Thank you greatly for the service!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@SherlyWats

I'm fine with waitin. C: Take however much time you'll need. :3
@SherlyWats

I'm fine with waitin. C: Take however much time you'll need. :3

hQDEA7p.png
So sad to see this place close, but I understand. :) Thanks for the service and all the hard work put into it! I never had a bad transaction here, and if you all ever re-open I'll be back!
So sad to see this place close, but I understand. :) Thanks for the service and all the hard work put into it! I never had a bad transaction here, and if you all ever re-open I'll be back!
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@SherlyWats Hey sorry I didn't end up responding, my internet went down last night as I was waiting! I'll send payment over right away and would definitely like for you to keep hunting for my item.

And sorry to hear the thread's closing but tbh it makes sense... I doubt I myself could run something like this and get good grades in school at the same time, either c:
@SherlyWats Hey sorry I didn't end up responding, my internet went down last night as I was waiting! I'll send payment over right away and would definitely like for you to keep hunting for my item.

And sorry to hear the thread's closing but tbh it makes sense... I doubt I myself could run something like this and get good grades in school at the same time, either c:
@Pandatao

Cool story.
@Pandatao

Cool story.
@Pandatao Its ok and very understandable, as that is more important anyways. I havent had much time to be on myself lately to be able to help really, because I have been dealing with a lot myself, and hopefully once things get back on track better, I will be more active myself. I dont plan to stop helping though, it just will be harder for me to be on much currently, due to my current situation, but I will try my best still if any help is needed.
@Pandatao Its ok and very understandable, as that is more important anyways. I havent had much time to be on myself lately to be able to help really, because I have been dealing with a lot myself, and hopefully once things get back on track better, I will be more active myself. I dont plan to stop helping though, it just will be harder for me to be on much currently, due to my current situation, but I will try my best still if any help is needed.
@Pandatao

The list is empty so you're free to close the thread whenever you like.
@Pandatao

The list is empty so you're free to close the thread whenever you like.
tumblr_nc6c8flqNO1tks985o1_250.gif
@SherlyWats
Awesome! Thank you so much :DDD
@SherlyWats
Awesome! Thank you so much :DDD
Guys, your online spreadsheet got bugged for some reason.

Please, if you still working - I'm in desperate need for a skilled hunter! I'll pay for your time, of course.
Guys, your online spreadsheet got bugged for some reason.

Please, if you still working - I'm in desperate need for a skilled hunter! I'll pay for your time, of course.
1 2 ... 715 716 717 718 719 720 721