Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | MP Sniping Shop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 392 393 394 395 396 ... 720 721
@Ickyrus if you miss your ping you're eligible within the next batch (so let's say you missed the slot being the top 5, next slot that opens up you're still in the top 5, just someone from before who wasn't in top 5 joins in being pinged).

does that make sense?

@KineticKimo thank you for the support :) we apologize again as it's been a frustrating couple days trying to hammer out a good system that everyone can appreciate but we're learning for the future! and congrats on getting the Smoke gene!
@Ickyrus if you miss your ping you're eligible within the next batch (so let's say you missed the slot being the top 5, next slot that opens up you're still in the top 5, just someone from before who wasn't in top 5 joins in being pinged).

does that make sense?

@KineticKimo thank you for the support :) we apologize again as it's been a frustrating couple days trying to hammer out a good system that everyone can appreciate but we're learning for the future! and congrats on getting the Smoke gene!
2ky7uHN.pngkymklNN.png72uQTLy.png
@Xenysia congratulations! :D and thank you for the kind words!

please let us know if we can MP hunt anything for you again in the future and we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused for you these past couple days!
@Xenysia congratulations! :D and thank you for the kind words!

please let us know if we can MP hunt anything for you again in the future and we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused for you these past couple days!
@Primula @SherlyWats

Thanks for the compromise! Good luck to you all : )
@Primula @SherlyWats

Thanks for the compromise! Good luck to you all : )
@SherlyWats No matter which way you run the shop, you guys are still amazing for doing all this! Thanks for the update.
@SherlyWats No matter which way you run the shop, you guys are still amazing for doing all this! Thanks for the update.
@Lovino thank you for the kind words, it means a lot to us at this time :)

I'm actually not sleeping to try to get this list organized so stay tuned!! :D
@Lovino thank you for the kind words, it means a lot to us at this time :)

I'm actually not sleeping to try to get this list organized so stay tuned!! :D
@Primula This just in Primula is a goddess ;x; [cheers for!]
@Primula This just in Primula is a goddess ;x; [cheers for!]
Yay for updates! I read them but am still clueless. But that is probably because I should have been in bed hours ago... :P Thank you all!
Yay for updates! I read them but am still clueless. But that is probably because I should have been in bed hours ago... :P Thank you all!
@Primula
That's alright then, thanks :D
@Primula
That's alright then, thanks :D
Forum_Banner.png
@SherlyWats new list is up!

Note to everyone. Please. I beg you. Don't make us more stressed than we need to be servicing at least 69 people on the gene list right now and probably more in the days to come. We will do our best to get to you ASAP. We will keep a diligent eye over how things are going to do our within our own best efforts to keep things moving and fair.

Please be patient with us. Please be forgiving of us.

We thank you all for continuing to use our services and to all the love we do get from you :)
@SherlyWats new list is up!

Note to everyone. Please. I beg you. Don't make us more stressed than we need to be servicing at least 69 people on the gene list right now and probably more in the days to come. We will do our best to get to you ASAP. We will keep a diligent eye over how things are going to do our within our own best efforts to keep things moving and fair.

Please be patient with us. Please be forgiving of us.

We thank you all for continuing to use our services and to all the love we do get from you :)
Just a clarification question: I am currently in the second slot (reading left to right) on the temporary list. Does this mean that once the next few folks are cleared off the current/active hunting list, then I will be pinged with 5 others for a slot on that list? Or will I be one of five to be pinged once the gene is available in order to purchase said gene?
Just a clarification question: I am currently in the second slot (reading left to right) on the temporary list. Does this mean that once the next few folks are cleared off the current/active hunting list, then I will be pinged with 5 others for a slot on that list? Or will I be one of five to be pinged once the gene is available in order to purchase said gene?
tumblr_inline_n5sc6kw8HN1szj5t4.pngtumblr_inline_n5sc8cC52f1szj5t4.pngtumblr_inline_n5sc4dlEn31szj5t4.png Choco Ripple-Current Goodness!
1 2 ... 392 393 394 395 396 ... 720 721