Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | MP Sniping Shop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 396 397 398 399 400 ... 720 721
@SherlyWats Forgot to ping
@SherlyWats Forgot to ping
tumblr_inline_n5sc6kw8HN1szj5t4.pngtumblr_inline_n5sc8cC52f1szj5t4.pngtumblr_inline_n5sc4dlEn31szj5t4.png Choco Ripple-Current Goodness!
I am very surprised that I was actually FR when this popped up! Now I am going back to look at the rules to see if I should wait for a response before sending money...
I am very surprised that I was actually FR when this popped up! Now I am going back to look at the rules to see if I should wait for a response before sending money...
tumblr_inline_n5sc6kw8HN1szj5t4.pngtumblr_inline_n5sc8cC52f1szj5t4.pngtumblr_inline_n5sc4dlEn31szj5t4.png Choco Ripple-Current Goodness!
@Alatreon We are, please ping Primula or Assassi (not both) with your order of 3 old items and they will take care of you as soon as they are online. ^^
@Alatreon We are, please ping Primula or Assassi (not both) with your order of 3 old items and they will take care of you as soon as they are online. ^^
tumblr_nc6c8flqNO1tks985o1_250.gif
@EmilyisaNinja You got one of the two spots please send payment to me. ^^
@EmilyisaNinja You got one of the two spots please send payment to me. ^^
@SherlyWats - I have the money for smoke... I'm a bit confused who to ping and what to do though. >< Sorry.
@SherlyWats - I have the money for smoke... I'm a bit confused who to ping and what to do though. >< Sorry.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@SherlyWats

Ah thank you for clearing that up. C:

@Assassi

Could I ask for a Sparkling Blue Tail bow and neck bow from you?
@SherlyWats

Ah thank you for clearing that up. C:

@Assassi

Could I ask for a Sparkling Blue Tail bow and neck bow from you?
JVuD44t.png
@Glain you ping me with any questions you have regarding Smoke. I will put you onto the end of the queue and when your turn is up I shall be pinging you and once I confirm your order you send payment then.
@Glain you ping me with any questions you have regarding Smoke. I will put you onto the end of the queue and when your turn is up I shall be pinging you and once I confirm your order you send payment then.
@Malis Got you Smoke sending now~
@Malis Got you Smoke sending now~
@SherlyWats - Oh! Ok I see. Thank you so much. Let me know. I will say that if you don't manage to snag it before Sunday that I'm going on vacation and will be gone from Sunday-Thursday. I will pop on FR at least once a day or so if I can and if I see you pinged me then I will send whoever pinged me the payment. :)
@SherlyWats - Oh! Ok I see. Thank you so much. Let me know. I will say that if you don't manage to snag it before Sunday that I'm going on vacation and will be gone from Sunday-Thursday. I will pop on FR at least once a day or so if I can and if I see you pinged me then I will send whoever pinged me the payment. :)
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@Glain Okay thank you for the heads up! ^^
@Glain Okay thank you for the heads up! ^^
1 2 ... 396 397 398 399 400 ... 720 721