Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | MP Sniping Shop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 393 394 395 396 397 ... 720 721
@EmilyisaNinja uhhh... if I'm reading right... your first thought was right.

you'll be pinged with five others for a slot on the list. we still want elements of our old system being that the sooner we get paid the sooner we can hunt as genes aren't... the least expensive thing there is in MP.

I understand as well there may be a few flaws with this; however, again, we're slowly adjusting and learning so if needed we'll adjust the system as we go to figure out what works best so we can be prepared for future genes as well!

let me know if you need anything else clarified or I'm not being clear enough above, I can re-word my explanation if need be :)
@EmilyisaNinja uhhh... if I'm reading right... your first thought was right.

you'll be pinged with five others for a slot on the list. we still want elements of our old system being that the sooner we get paid the sooner we can hunt as genes aren't... the least expensive thing there is in MP.

I understand as well there may be a few flaws with this; however, again, we're slowly adjusting and learning so if needed we'll adjust the system as we go to figure out what works best so we can be prepared for future genes as well!

let me know if you need anything else clarified or I'm not being clear enough above, I can re-word my explanation if need be :)
2ky7uHN.pngkymklNN.png72uQTLy.png
@Primula I think I understand. Thank you, hunters all, for your work! :)
@Primula I think I understand. Thank you, hunters all, for your work! :)
tumblr_inline_n5sc6kw8HN1szj5t4.pngtumblr_inline_n5sc8cC52f1szj5t4.pngtumblr_inline_n5sc4dlEn31szj5t4.png Choco Ripple-Current Goodness!
thanks for all your hard work, you all are great for doing this!
thanks for all your hard work, you all are great for doing this!
1ffgBbR.png
@SherlyWats Do we need to ping you if we wanted to be added to the queue, or are those who are on the pinglist added to it automatically? Well in any case, just for clarification I am still interested in getting a Smoke gene!

I hope the new system works out. I have more than enough money for my gene but I'm concerned I'll never catch a ping because I work many hours, hah. Checking FR on my phone at work is one thing but beating a bunch of people to a ping on my phone is another hahaha.

Thank you! Hang in there, you guys are doing an awesome job.
@SherlyWats Do we need to ping you if we wanted to be added to the queue, or are those who are on the pinglist added to it automatically? Well in any case, just for clarification I am still interested in getting a Smoke gene!

I hope the new system works out. I have more than enough money for my gene but I'm concerned I'll never catch a ping because I work many hours, hah. Checking FR on my phone at work is one thing but beating a bunch of people to a ping on my phone is another hahaha.

Thank you! Hang in there, you guys are doing an awesome job.
muvc07.png
Weeps.... I was asleep during all those pings! :(
Weeps.... I was asleep during all those pings! :(
@poetaster if I'm correct you aren't on the ping list at all are you? if so I can add you but you'll start from the bottom now (so you'll have to wait for approximately 60-ish or so people to get their Smoke gene before we can get to you).

I'm a little confused by what you asked but if I'm speculating right... I think I answered the question???

let me know and I can add you to the bottom of the list if you're comfortable with waiting quite a bit :)
@poetaster if I'm correct you aren't on the ping list at all are you? if so I can add you but you'll start from the bottom now (so you'll have to wait for approximately 60-ish or so people to get their Smoke gene before we can get to you).

I'm a little confused by what you asked but if I'm speculating right... I think I answered the question???

let me know and I can add you to the bottom of the list if you're comfortable with waiting quite a bit :)
@Primula I saw myself on the ping list before ): Sorry if I worded my question confusingly, basically all I want is to confirm I'm still in the running for the gene, haha.
@Primula I saw myself on the ping list before ): Sorry if I worded my question confusingly, basically all I want is to confirm I'm still in the running for the gene, haha.
muvc07.png
@Primula

I missed a ton of pings last night because I was sleeping. Am I still on the list then? If not, please re-add me! Thanks! :)
@Primula

I missed a ton of pings last night because I was sleeping. Am I still on the list then? If not, please re-add me! Thanks! :)
@SherlyWats
@Primula

Thank you for the update and for all your hard work.
@SherlyWats
@Primula

Thank you for the update and for all your hard work.
Tick tock, there goes the clock.

eAxrS.gif388UE.gif2L7IY.gifZOH8w.gif

M7ojS.gif
@poetaster @Sherlocked yes you are! please read the lengthy but new update at the bottom of page 392

changed up system slightly so let me know if you have any questions after reading that :)
@poetaster @Sherlocked yes you are! please read the lengthy but new update at the bottom of page 392

changed up system slightly so let me know if you have any questions after reading that :)
1 2 ... 393 394 395 396 397 ... 720 721