Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Space Orchid's Art Shop
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@Pyrali Hello there! I havent forgotten about you!!! Life stole me! (And I actually think quite often of how much time I have been gone, sorry about that!) Here is Luan! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/957661324459008120/IMG_0019.png[/img] I have squeezed her in the tiny box, although some of her anatomy doesnt make sense, just so she looks better. Let me know if thats okay!! As for the price, since I have been so long, [s]and I have successfully passed all my exams[/s] she would be either 50% off or pay what you want. I am totally okay with a freebie this time since I enjoy working with you! Also, the overall feel of the piece might be slightly different from before. I have transitioned to another drawing software for the smaller pieces and I am still exploring the functions!
@Pyrali

Hello there!

I havent forgotten about you!!!
Life stole me! (And I actually think quite often of how much time I have been gone, sorry about that!)

Here is Luan!
IMG_0019.png
I have squeezed her in the tiny box, although some of her anatomy doesnt make sense, just so she looks better. Let me know if thats okay!!

As for the price, since I have been so long, and I have successfully passed all my exams she would be either 50% off or pay what you want. I am totally okay with a freebie this time since I enjoy working with you!

Also, the overall feel of the piece might be slightly different from before. I have transitioned to another drawing software for the smaller pieces and I am still exploring the functions!
sigg.png
@SpaceOrchid

Hey!! :D

Absolutely no worries, life always comes first!

She looks super cute, this is exactly what I was looking for aaah! I insist on paying full price, you deserve fair compensation for your work no matter what--no buts!

And that's cool, I look forward to it! Have fun and experiment to your heart's content ;w;
@SpaceOrchid

Hey!! :D

Absolutely no worries, life always comes first!

She looks super cute, this is exactly what I was looking for aaah! I insist on paying full price, you deserve fair compensation for your work no matter what--no buts!

And that's cool, I look forward to it! Have fun and experiment to your heart's content ;w;
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
@Pyrali But!But! Well if you insist... Here is your girl! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/961347919376683078/Luan_1.png[/img] I am actually quite happy with how she turned out, although she is not great for a first deep-dive in a program! But I did learn what I needed, so everybody is happy! I played a little bit with her scales again, added some more colours to aid the iridescent look that we were talking about in the last piece, let me know if it's up to your liking! If everything is a-okay, you can send me you coordinates via PM
@Pyrali

But!But! Well if you insist...
Here is your girl!
Luan_1.png

I am actually quite happy with how she turned out, although she is not great for a first deep-dive in a program! But I did learn what I needed, so everybody is happy!
I played a little bit with her scales again, added some more colours to aid the iridescent look that we were talking about in the last piece, let me know if it's up to your liking!

If everything is a-okay, you can send me you coordinates via PM
sigg.png
Hello there lovely dragons! I am happy to announce that there is a new style available in the shop! Sketched dragons and familliars from all the world are welcome! Unlike the higher-end commissions, you can request your preferred size. Do you want an icon or maybe a little playful banner for your dragon's profile? Perhaps you wish them to change style or see them with their mate? Every idea shall be explored and captured for a quite formidable price! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/961347963211350086/Eyewing.png[/img] [center][url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/961347951593160834/eyewing_col.png][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/961355072565051402/eyewing_thumbnail.png[/img][/url][/center] Edit:The sketch will be on a solid colour background and may be flat-colored. Rendered options like the eyewing above are currently not available. Happy hunting! @Recordzz @VixenKai @Goblincat @Xayxayx@Joywing @SeaEagle @Joule @SarcasticHawke @InannaSerra @StarlitOblivion @3ctoplasm
Hello there lovely dragons!

I am happy to announce that there is a new style available in the shop! Sketched dragons and familliars from all the world are welcome!

Unlike the higher-end commissions, you can request your preferred size. Do you want an icon or maybe a little playful banner for your dragon's profile? Perhaps you wish them to change style or see them with their mate? Every idea shall be explored and captured for a quite formidable price!

Eyewing.png
eyewing_thumbnail.png

Edit:The sketch will be on a solid colour background and may be flat-colored.

Rendered options like the eyewing above are currently not available.

Happy hunting!

@Recordzz @VixenKai @Goblincat @Xayxayx@Joywing @SeaEagle @Joule @SarcasticHawke @InannaSerra @StarlitOblivion @3ctoplasm
sigg.png
[quote name="SpaceOrchid" date="2022-04-06 12:50:09" ] @/Pyrali But!But! Well if you insist... Here is your girl! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/961347919376683078/Luan_1.png[/img] I am actually quite happy with how she turned out, although she is not great for a first deep-dive in a program! But I did learn what I needed, so everybody is happy! I played a little bit with her scales again, added some more colours to aid the iridescent look that we were talking about in the last piece, let me know if it's up to your liking! If everything is a-okay, you can send me you coordinates via PM [/quote] I do insist--sent! As always your quality is simply excellent. I [i]love[/i] what you did with her scales and the colors! You've really brought Luan to life again, and it makes my heart happy hehe. I hope you had fun trying out your new program!!
SpaceOrchid wrote on 2022-04-06 12:50:09:
@/Pyrali

But!But! Well if you insist...
Here is your girl!
Luan_1.png

I am actually quite happy with how she turned out, although she is not great for a first deep-dive in a program! But I did learn what I needed, so everybody is happy!
I played a little bit with her scales again, added some more colours to aid the iridescent look that we were talking about in the last piece, let me know if it's up to your liking!

If everything is a-okay, you can send me you coordinates via PM

I do insist--sent!

As always your quality is simply excellent. I love what you did with her scales and the colors! You've really brought Luan to life again, and it makes my heart happy hehe.

I hope you had fun trying out your new program!!
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
May I be added the the general pinglist, please? [emoji=new friend size=1]
May I be added the the general pinglist, please?
+3 FR TIME
HE/HIM TRANS
INFP-T ADHD-C
POLYAM-PANRO-GRACE

DRAGONS FOR SALE arrow.png
COLISEUM LEVELING arrow.png
GEM EXCHANGE arrow.png
NEST RENTALS arrow.png
NATURE BREWING arrow.png
WISHLIST arrow.png
ygg-clan.png
Sure thing!
You have been recorded in the scrolls~
Sure thing!
You have been recorded in the scrolls~
sigg.png
May I be added to the gem ping list? <33
May I be added to the gem ping list? <33
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
You have been added to the scrolls!
You have been added to the scrolls!
sigg.png
May I be added to the general ping list, please? :)
May I be added to the general ping list, please? :)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28