Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | April Fools' 2022: The Maths
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21
I am confusion ...
I am confusion ...
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
This was so neat! I'm glad to have a huge clan, I got to see so many different ones. This was such a fun April Fool's Day event. I loved that the confetti matched the dragon's colors, too. :)
This was so neat! I'm glad to have a huge clan, I got to see so many different ones. This was such a fun April Fool's Day event. I loved that the confetti matched the dragon's colors, too. :)
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo9_250.png
My clan's leader got 94. Everything is going her way, for now! That's ominous, and very fitting considering her lore. Beautifully vague.
My clan's leader got 94. Everything is going her way, for now! That's ominous, and very fitting considering her lore. Beautifully vague.
Gula.gif
Brilliant! Thank you for this :D
Brilliant! Thank you for this :D
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
OHHH YES! I love behind the scenes stuff! Thank you for posting this :D
OHHH YES! I love behind the scenes stuff! Thank you for posting this :D
Auction_copy.jpg
What a delightful prank :D I was amazed by just how many options there were; went through my whole lair and den (165 total at the time of writing) and got [i]way[/i] fewer repeats than anticipated, super fun. Thanks for posting the secret behind the curtain, that’s really cool! [quote name="@Bloodsong" date="2022-04-02 17:55:27" ] what did people who got #54 get? or find? or did it just literally say that? ;) [quote]Hello [DRAGONNAME]! You are one of [NUMBER] lucky winners! Visit [MAPLOCATION] to claim your prize![/quote] [/quote] It was literally that! I got it on a very aptly-named dragon, hehe [img]https://i.ibb.co/82CS8dh/BA05-DE2-D-FE72-4-BE2-B9-D8-8-EAFF72-F64-FC.jpg[/img]
What a delightful prank :D I was amazed by just how many options there were; went through my whole lair and den (165 total at the time of writing) and got way fewer repeats than anticipated, super fun. Thanks for posting the secret behind the curtain, that’s really cool!

@Bloodsong wrote on 2022-04-02 17:55:27:
what did people who got #54 get? or find?

or did it just literally say that? ;)
Quote:
Hello [DRAGONNAME]! You are one of [NUMBER] lucky winners! Visit [MAPLOCATION] to claim your prize!

It was literally that! I got it on a very aptly-named dragon, hehe

BA05-DE2-D-FE72-4-BE2-B9-D8-8-EAFF72-F64-FC.jpg
This is so cool, thank you for sharing!
This is so cool, thank you for sharing!
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
super neat!!! love the inside look
super neat!!! love the inside look
2ttpK.gif i love you all so much
seriously you guys are the best
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif
Thank you staff! You are the best. These are so cool and Imma have a lot of fun going through these!
Thank you staff! You are the best. These are so cool and Imma have a lot of fun going through these!
"We get along, for the most part, me and reality"
-Grow Up, Paramore
it's like a hash function i luv it
it's like a hash function i luv it
lant.gif xxxxxx kQ9Lmpz.png xxxxxx lant.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21