Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | April Fools' 2022: The Maths
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21
[quote name="TheEnforcer" date="2022-04-02 18:08:03" ] OK, that's really cool, actually. I love seeing behind the scenes like this. [/quote] I also love behind-the-scenes stuff -- I'd love to see anything else you all would be able to share with us!
TheEnforcer wrote on 2022-04-02 18:08:03:
OK, that's really cool, actually. I love seeing behind the scenes like this.
I also love behind-the-scenes stuff -- I'd love to see anything else you all would be able to share with us!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
[quote name="RueColdFire" date="2022-04-02 16:54:09" ] [quote name="mummmmmeager" date="2022-04-02 13:45:20" ] [quote name="FloatingInSpace" date="2022-04-02 13:38:02" ] @mummmmmeager "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet" is a commonly used piece of placeholder text! A lot of people who are making dragon bios will use that same bit of text to put into the template before replacing it with their actual writing. It is complete and utter gibberish and doesn't hold any actual meaning to the every day person anymore. [/quote] thanks so much....it seems so latin like that my brain wants to find meaning in it....i do not use many templates so i learned something new today...thankx!!!! [/quote] From what I've seen the bio template translates thusly (though it may not be entirely accurate) [i]"The pain itself is the love of the pain, the main ecological problems, but I give this kind of time to fall down, so that some great pain and pain. For the purpose of coming to a minimum, who of ours should exercise any employment except to take advantage of the consequences from it. But the pain in the film is irure to condemn, in the pleasure it wants to escape from the pain of being clum in pain, none result. They are the exceptions the blinds yearn for, they don't see, they are the ones who abandon their responsibilities to the fault that is soothing the soul's hardships." [/quote] WOW..... one translator gave me "pain is the love of the internet" which can make modern sense but that one quickly devolved into gibberish that froze the screen....i did wonder a tiny bit if it was some sort of translator curse that tied them in knots like the time cpt kirk and spock got the enterprise computer to calculate pi to the last digit....... ;-p thanx so much!! that is pretty awesome....
RueColdFire wrote on 2022-04-02 16:54:09:
mummmmmeager wrote on 2022-04-02 13:45:20:
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2022-04-02 13:38:02:
@mummmmmeager

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet" is a commonly used piece of placeholder text! A lot of people who are making dragon bios will use that same bit of text to put into the template before replacing it with their actual writing. It is complete and utter gibberish and doesn't hold any actual meaning to the every day person anymore.

thanks so much....it seems so latin like that my brain wants to find meaning in it....i do not use many templates so i learned something new today...thankx!!!!

From what I've seen the bio template translates thusly (though it may not be entirely accurate)

"The pain itself is the love of the pain, the main ecological problems, but I give this kind of time to fall down, so that some great pain and pain. For the purpose of coming to a minimum, who of ours should exercise any employment except to take advantage of the consequences from it. But the pain in the film is irure to condemn, in the pleasure it wants to escape from the pain of being clum in pain, none result. They are the exceptions the blinds yearn for, they don't see, they are the ones who abandon their responsibilities to the fault that is soothing the soul's hardships."

WOW..... one translator gave me "pain is the love of the internet" which can make modern sense but that one quickly devolved into gibberish that froze the screen....i did wonder a tiny bit if it was some sort of translator curse that tied them in knots like the time cpt kirk and spock got the enterprise computer to calculate pi to the last digit....... ;-p
thanx so much!! that is pretty awesome....
This was really fun! I really liked the prank this year. Thanks for showing all of the options available.
This was really fun! I really liked the prank this year. Thanks for showing all of the options available.
fireshieldl.png Family Tree Challenge
Generations Hatchery
Breed Out The Basic Challenge
Halloween Hatchery
Thank you.
Thank you.
mM2VM9X.png
Oh gosh there were so many! This is so cool!
Oh gosh there were so many! This is so cool!
47375770_7zdaMWBK6EzHsP3.png
Thanks for sharing; that's really interesting!
Thanks for sharing; that's really interesting!
this is pretty neat! didn't realize there were maths involved in this!
this is pretty neat! didn't realize there were maths involved in this!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
[center]Oh geez, lot's of math for lot's of pranks! [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
Oh geez, lot's of math for lot's of pranks!

banner.png
I was wondering about this, and it's great to receive an official answer. Very interesting!
I was wondering about this, and it's great to receive an official answer. Very interesting!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
scroll generator when ahaha -- would love to get lil prophecy images to put in some of my dragon's bios. I know one user pulled the scroll art for use on Tumblr but I genuinely would love the font + graphic included too ;o;
scroll generator when ahaha -- would love to get lil prophecy images to put in some of my dragon's bios. I know one user pulled the scroll art for use on Tumblr but I genuinely would love the font + graphic included too ;o;
Scribble_Banner.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21