Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | BMD - Discontinued
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25
bump
bump
Lichtdrache.gif
I got this lovely girl yesterday, and while I’m still figuring out her personal lore, I’d love to get her registered as a Dancer! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76554229][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/765543/76554229_350.png[/img][/url] It’s kinda funny—I was looking at all the Houses and went ‘huh, she looks familiar’ and then apparently the Head of House Ara, Samaire, is Fei’s mother! A bit unexpected, but I absolutely love potential lore tie-ins like that :3 I’d love to register her in House Ara, but I wanted to check with @Cawfee to make absolutely sure that’s okay (and I’m also on mobile so I can’t access spreadsheets without royally messing them up anyway ^^;)
I got this lovely girl yesterday, and while I’m still figuring out her personal lore, I’d love to get her registered as a Dancer!

76554229_350.png

It’s kinda funny—I was looking at all the Houses and went ‘huh, she looks familiar’ and then apparently the Head of House Ara, Samaire, is Fei’s mother! A bit unexpected, but I absolutely love potential lore tie-ins like that :3 I’d love to register her in House Ara, but I wanted to check with @Cawfee to make absolutely sure that’s okay (and I’m also on mobile so I can’t access spreadsheets without royally messing them up anyway ^^;)
unknown.png
@St0rmbringer - She's gorgeous, ah! I always love Samaire's children, they're all so pretty. ;w; I'm certain it won't be an issue, and you're completely fine. Once Cawfee gives you the a-okay, I'll go ahead and edit the spreadsheet and get her registered as a dancer so you don't have to worry about messing around with it. Please share any lore you come up with for her, I always love reading what people write. :D
@St0rmbringer - She's gorgeous, ah! I always love Samaire's children, they're all so pretty. ;w; I'm certain it won't be an issue, and you're completely fine. Once Cawfee gives you the a-okay, I'll go ahead and edit the spreadsheet and get her registered as a dancer so you don't have to worry about messing around with it. Please share any lore you come up with for her, I always love reading what people write. :D
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@St0rmbringer

Aw, I love the apparel and accent that you've given Fei! I'm really happy to see that you like her! And she can definitely be registered as a dancer for House Ara. :D Potential lore tie-ins are always nice to see as well, I'd love to see the lore you come up with for her! I don't post much here but I like reading all the lore everyone writes for their dragons while also knowing that I need to write mine, oops. It's very fun to see all of the ideas and stories everyone has for their BMD's. :D
@St0rmbringer

Aw, I love the apparel and accent that you've given Fei! I'm really happy to see that you like her! And she can definitely be registered as a dancer for House Ara. :D Potential lore tie-ins are always nice to see as well, I'd love to see the lore you come up with for her! I don't post much here but I like reading all the lore everyone writes for their dragons while also knowing that I need to write mine, oops. It's very fun to see all of the ideas and stories everyone has for their BMD's. :D
TBmRRMw.pngO930dUy.pngdCLrh1t.pngRavenswood HatcheryFile Island Hatchery
bump
bump
Lichtdrache.gif
[i]A shot in the dark. A moment of weakness. An understanding between the old world and the new. And one very new and very big problem. [/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76925175][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/769252/76925175_350.png[/img][/url] So! While just breeding what I had together for fun, I accidentally bred an Elite Dancer with a Modern Dancer. I only noticed my mistake when going through the hatchlings and two of them had completely different colors then what I was expecting. But one of them is a Female Wildclaw with the appropriate coloring for a Modern Blood Moon Dancer. Oh dear. Frankly I'm not sure [i]what[/i] to do with this young lady. Her lore is super interesting, so I'm tempted to keep her, but there can be only one Matriarch. Hm...
A shot in the dark. A moment of weakness. An understanding between the old world and the new.

And one very new and very big problem.

76925175_350.png

So! While just breeding what I had together for fun, I accidentally bred an Elite Dancer with a Modern Dancer. I only noticed my mistake when going through the hatchlings and two of them had completely different colors then what I was expecting. But one of them is a Female Wildclaw with the appropriate coloring for a Modern Blood Moon Dancer.

Oh dear.

Frankly I'm not sure what to do with this young lady. Her lore is super interesting, so I'm tempted to keep her, but there can be only one Matriarch. Hm...
@vidcundrexina - HA what an awkward situation this poor little hatchling has landed herself into! She is quite the beauty, though, and I love the 'forbidden child' the lore implies.

However, I do have to stick by my rules, since there cannot be two female Wildclaws in a House, so I'm sorry about that. I did recently make a tweak to the rules, though, since I had someone reach out to me about it and saw no issue in it. If you'd like to keep her for the subspecies, participants are allowed a second House if they want. This House must remain closed, however. They can still participate in subspecies events and all that, it would just be a private House for a player if they want one. (:
@vidcundrexina - HA what an awkward situation this poor little hatchling has landed herself into! She is quite the beauty, though, and I love the 'forbidden child' the lore implies.

However, I do have to stick by my rules, since there cannot be two female Wildclaws in a House, so I'm sorry about that. I did recently make a tweak to the rules, though, since I had someone reach out to me about it and saw no issue in it. If you'd like to keep her for the subspecies, participants are allowed a second House if they want. This House must remain closed, however. They can still participate in subspecies events and all that, it would just be a private House for a player if they want one. (:
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@MittensTheKitten No worries! I don't want to break the rules.

Oooo! I may work on a private house for her! That would be very neat!
@MittensTheKitten No worries! I don't want to break the rules.

Oooo! I may work on a private house for her! That would be very neat!
@vidcundrexina - Thank you for understanding! If you plan on doing so, I'm eager to see her House in action. :)
@vidcundrexina - Thank you for understanding! If you plan on doing so, I'm eager to see her House in action. :)
@MittensTheKitten
Hi, I just finished a breeding project for a female WC and would like to create houses for her and her sister. I was wondering if there was a form to fill out?

@MittensTheKitten
Hi, I just finished a breeding project for a female WC and would like to create houses for her and her sister. I was wondering if there was a form to fill out?

3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25