Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | BMD - Discontinued
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
@Bisharpamor - Sorry for the late response. I've reached out to the owner of House Cassiopeia to be sure that's alright with them, and I'll hopefully get back to you with the good news! Thanks for your patience!
@Bisharpamor - Sorry for the late response. I've reached out to the owner of House Cassiopeia to be sure that's alright with them, and I'll hopefully get back to you with the good news! Thanks for your patience!
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@Bisharpamor - She has been registered as the Second of House Cassiopeia! :D
@Bisharpamor - She has been registered as the Second of House Cassiopeia! :D
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@MittensTheKitten Thanks!
@MittensTheKitten Thanks!
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg FcasiGk.png
@MittensTheKitten
how does registration work exactly? cus I don't see one on the main page I don't want intrude on other people's lore
@MittensTheKitten
how does registration work exactly? cus I don't see one on the main page I don't want intrude on other people's lore
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
@Strangeflesh - Thanks for your interest! Registration for this is mostly just having members assigned to some lore for each group -- lots of the Houses are open because people would LOVE to have you or other dragons included in it! There is a Houseless dragon sheet if you'd rather do individual lore without being forced to participate in someone else's lore for their House. You can slap 'em onto this google sheet here if you'd like to do that instead. Sorta like "my own kinda dancer" dragon while still qualifying for the subspecies in every way. Please let me know if you have any other questions! Hope this helped!
@Strangeflesh - Thanks for your interest! Registration for this is mostly just having members assigned to some lore for each group -- lots of the Houses are open because people would LOVE to have you or other dragons included in it! There is a Houseless dragon sheet if you'd rather do individual lore without being forced to participate in someone else's lore for their House. You can slap 'em onto this google sheet here if you'd like to do that instead. Sorta like "my own kinda dancer" dragon while still qualifying for the subspecies in every way. Please let me know if you have any other questions! Hope this helped!
[center][font=calibri][size=4][b]Announcement![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74801986][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/748020/74801986.png[/img][/url] After some time thinking about it, [b]Aberrations[/b] have been added to the list of eligible dancers! They match the colors well, and who says two heads can't be pretty? Please note that I also removed repeat genes. So, if Capsule is a listed gene for moderns, it applies to ancients as well just to conserve space. [b]Ridgebacks[/b] are also added to the subspecies as both [b]modern dancers, and elite dancers[/b]. Exciting! [b]Sparkle[/b] has been added to both [b]modern and elite[/b] dancer variants. [b]Glowtail[/b] has been added to [b]modern[/b] dancer variants.[/center]
Announcement!

74801986.png

After some time thinking about it, Aberrations have been added to the list of eligible dancers! They match the colors well, and who says two heads can't be pretty? Please note that I also removed repeat genes. So, if Capsule is a listed gene for moderns, it applies to ancients as well just to conserve space.

Ridgebacks are also added to the subspecies as both modern dancers, and elite dancers. Exciting!

Sparkle has been added to both modern and elite dancer variants.

Glowtail has been added to modern dancer variants.
Never mind! Seems something was recently changed or added, or I was looking at the old thread. Very sorry.
Never mind! Seems something was recently changed or added, or I was looking at the old thread. Very sorry.
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
@MittensTheKitten

Hi! I think this subspecies is really neat and would love to work on building a collection of dragons for it! I have a question, though. I've noticed that the colors are listed as being Garnet & Crimson for primary, but there seem to be several Blood Moon Dancers with a Sanguine or Blood primary. Are these colors also allowed? I ask because of my lovely Blood/Violet/Buttercup Spiral, who would fit if the Blood primary is also allowed. Apologies if this is the incorrect venue for this question, but I figured it was possible that others might have this question as well and as such a record of it may be useful.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a wonderful day!
@MittensTheKitten

Hi! I think this subspecies is really neat and would love to work on building a collection of dragons for it! I have a question, though. I've noticed that the colors are listed as being Garnet & Crimson for primary, but there seem to be several Blood Moon Dancers with a Sanguine or Blood primary. Are these colors also allowed? I ask because of my lovely Blood/Violet/Buttercup Spiral, who would fit if the Blood primary is also allowed. Apologies if this is the incorrect venue for this question, but I figured it was possible that others might have this question as well and as such a record of it may be useful.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a wonderful day!
@TheifOfLight - Thank you so much for your thoughtful words, I'm glad you like it! And I apologize for the late reply. Goodness, haha, thank you so much for catching that! I recently included Crimson into the colors for the primary, buuut I deleted the wrong color I was replacing. I have now changed it so it should be accurate! The colors are Crimson - Maroon, so your Spiral qualifies! Sorry about that, but thank you for bringing that to my attention! ^-^
@TheifOfLight - Thank you so much for your thoughtful words, I'm glad you like it! And I apologize for the late reply. Goodness, haha, thank you so much for catching that! I recently included Crimson into the colors for the primary, buuut I deleted the wrong color I was replacing. I have now changed it so it should be accurate! The colors are Crimson - Maroon, so your Spiral qualifies! Sorry about that, but thank you for bringing that to my attention! ^-^
@MittensTheKitten Ah, thank you for the clarification! I'm glad to know that [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
@MittensTheKitten
Ah, thank you for the clarification! I'm glad to know that
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25