Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coli... so many chests...
1 2
I have grind around 300 messengers scrolls and chests kept on dropping... [img]https://i.imgur.com/y6z7bkr.png[/img]
I have grind around 300 messengers scrolls and chests kept on dropping...
y6z7bkr.png
UZVTEBc.png
what venue are you grinding in cuz I have had zero chest drops [emoji=aberration scared size=1]
what venue are you grinding in cuz I have had zero chest drops
in7SefG.png
@PsychosisDragon
harpy's roost! they just keep on dropping ahhh. I have 2 extra All Roads Lead Chest, as you can see in the picture. I can send you one if you would like :D!
@PsychosisDragon
harpy's roost! they just keep on dropping ahhh. I have 2 extra All Roads Lead Chest, as you can see in the picture. I can send you one if you would like :D!
UZVTEBc.png
@Muster Oh, thank you! That's very kind of you [emoji=aberration love size=1]
@Muster
Oh, thank you! That's very kind of you
in7SefG.png
Luckyyyy! I've been grinding harpy's roost a whole bunch and got no chests at all T-T

The best drop I got was a Roc familiar, but I already have it so now I just gotta wait for it to sell
Luckyyyy! I've been grinding harpy's roost a whole bunch and got no chests at all T-T

The best drop I got was a Roc familiar, but I already have it so now I just gotta wait for it to sell
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
i also have zero chests. where have you been grinding? clearly rngesus is not noticing me this event lol.
i also have zero chests. where have you been grinding? clearly rngesus is not noticing me this event lol.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
[quote name="Lansly" date="2022-03-27 11:04:57" ] i also have zero chests. where have you been grinding? clearly rngesus is not noticing me this event lol. [/quote] same LOL hope i get some chests too soon! love the accents this fest
Lansly wrote on 2022-03-27 11:04:57:
same LOL hope i get some chests too soon! love the accents this fest
4-B914-C97-9-A3-C-4320-A974-68-DF5-EF7-B715.png
Update: I finally got two chests from Harpy's roost! Here's hoping the luck passes on ^w^
Update: I finally got two chests from Harpy's roost! Here's hoping the luck passes on ^w^
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
No chests so far, but I got an Eliminate...so weird...
EDIT: And a Crowned Roc...my first boss familiar! What is going on?!?
No chests so far, but I got an Eliminate...so weird...
EDIT: And a Crowned Roc...my first boss familiar! What is going on?!?
[quote name="borb" date="2022-03-27 11:45:06" ] [quote name="Lansly" date="2022-03-27 11:04:57" ] i also have zero chests. where have you been grinding? clearly rngesus is not noticing me this event lol. [/quote] same LOL hope i get some chests too soon! love the accents this fest [/quote] i passed the 5hours mark. still at zero chests [emoji=eliminate size=1] -yeets self into the wyrmwound soup-
borb wrote on 2022-03-27 11:45:06:
Lansly wrote on 2022-03-27 11:04:57:
same LOL hope i get some chests too soon! love the accents this fest
i passed the 5hours mark. still at zero chests
-yeets self into the wyrmwound soup-
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
1 2