Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin Queue
1 2 3 4
Pretty straightforward idea... just an option to queue items to be melted/brewed in Baldwin. It would be nice to have stuff in the cauldron while you're sleeping or at work/school and not able to check every 30 mins or so. Could have a set limit (like 10 items), or the option to unlock more queue slots. I made a little mockup because I was bored lol. [img]https://i.imgur.com/JTfmb32.png[/img]
Pretty straightforward idea... just an option to queue items to be melted/brewed in Baldwin. It would be nice to have stuff in the cauldron while you're sleeping or at work/school and not able to check every 30 mins or so.

Could have a set limit (like 10 items), or the option to unlock more queue slots.

I made a little mockup because I was bored lol.

JTfmb32.png
3QDdlu8.png Z4AjjrJ.png MCkSNt3.png
Support! Would definitely help me as I don't have enough focus to keep doing Baldwin
Support! Would definitely help me as I don't have enough focus to keep doing Baldwin
support
support
Support. Would be a great treasure sink too if you had to buy them.
Support. Would be a great treasure sink too if you had to buy them.
21059.png Lemmy or Baku, but feel free to make up new nicknames for me.

Any pronouns | Japanese
Ping me when replying, I love to chat with people.
-- kMi3VrI.png
Support!
Support!
FR%20Adopt%20Sheepy%20Starry%20Peach.png
It would be cute if we could hire "alchemy assistants" and pay them for each queue. With new mechanics like a two-person alchemy ritual, or their familiars available after a number of queues paid for.
Nina...
It would be cute if we could hire "alchemy assistants" and pay them for each queue. With new mechanics like a two-person alchemy ritual, or their familiars available after a number of queues paid for.
Nina...
a common rebuttal to suggestions like this is that coming back to baldwin encourages ad revenue to the site, which i agree with. but also... if it would be very limited, and cost quite a bit of treasure, i think it could even out. so support i think!
a common rebuttal to suggestions like this is that coming back to baldwin encourages ad revenue to the site, which i agree with. but also... if it would be very limited, and cost quite a bit of treasure, i think it could even out. so support i think!
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
Ouro : 24 : They/Xey/She
Lightning Dom Coordinator
I love pings! I don't bite~
- reactorfour_kalashnikov.pngreactorfour_ted2.png
Support totally. I would love a feature like this.
Support totally. I would love a feature like this.
Support!

I know there'd have to be some kind of trade off, but I'm down for it!
Support!

I know there'd have to be some kind of trade off, but I'm down for it!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
Support! I'd def agree with a very limited number of slots, but I think this is a great idea!
Support! I'd def agree with a very limited number of slots, but I think this is a great idea!
5949335_4yIOnfWSpuYviQb.png
stW7qZC.png tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_540.png
1 2 3 4