Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Angels vs Demons [OOC]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I’ve played a bit of XII although there are some mobile games like Opera Omnia in the series. The roleplay I had in mind would be of a darker nature.
I’ve played a bit of XII although there are some mobile games like Opera Omnia in the series. The roleplay I had in mind would be of a darker nature.
LIo8D8G.gif
Hmm.. any idea how I could involve Shinobu in the roleplay?
Hmm.. any idea how I could involve Shinobu in the roleplay?
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
I honestly don’t know how to get Shinobu involved. I guess do what you think is right
I honestly don’t know how to get Shinobu involved. I guess do what you think is right
LIo8D8G.gif
Alright, will post when I feel like it.
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
[quote name="DarkDragonMe" date="2022-03-12 13:41:29" ] Alright, will post when I feel like it. [/quote] I can put Hubert aside at some point soon if you want, that way they can interact without you having to shimmy your way into the group if that's what you'd prefer. Also sorry I've been quiet, I've been a bit busy.
DarkDragonMe wrote on 2022-03-12 13:41:29:

I can put Hubert aside at some point soon if you want, that way they can interact without you having to shimmy your way into the group if that's what you'd prefer. Also sorry I've been quiet, I've been a bit busy.
FeAvgNm.png
Khos/Khoshekh, VoidEnvoy
DMs Open, I do not accept random friend requests.
That’s perfectly fine and I set up an interest check for a Final Fantasy X Fire Emblem roleplay.
That’s perfectly fine and I set up an interest check for a Final Fantasy X Fire Emblem roleplay.
LIo8D8G.gif
I'm alive! [img]https://distok.top/stickers/817709667701751820/819128604311027752.gif[/img]
I'm alive!

819128604311027752.gif
FeAvgNm.png
Khos/Khoshekh, VoidEnvoy
DMs Open, I do not accept random friend requests.
Welcome to the world of the living.
Welcome to the world of the living.
LIo8D8G.gif
Hi could Clete be a guard?
Or Fundy ether one.
Hi could Clete be a guard?
Or Fundy ether one.
What? Too many dragons? No.....
@SensefulSky
Probably.
@SensefulSky
Probably.