Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old accounts with no shiny star?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Oh dang, some old users here.

I joined in 2014 but didn't get my shiny star until last year.
Oh dang, some old users here.

I joined in 2014 but didn't get my shiny star until last year.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
2013. I don't think I posted much of anything for the first 3 years besides in my old dom team. Just never have a whole lot to chime in with. 40hr work week certainly doesn't help.
2013. I don't think I posted much of anything for the first 3 years besides in my old dom team. Just never have a whole lot to chime in with. 40hr work week certainly doesn't help.
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
Been here since 2013. I don't have much to say (& have taken lots of breaks bc FR isn't my primary online game).
Been here since 2013. I don't have much to say (& have taken lots of breaks bc FR isn't my primary online game).
I joined in 2015 and was only active over a couple of summers and then took a 6 yr long hiatus, andddd now I'm back XD
I joined in 2015 and was only active over a couple of summers and then took a 6 yr long hiatus, andddd now I'm back XD
i avoided the forums completely for a few years.. agony
i avoided the forums completely for a few years.. agony
D0XSHAN.png
Your loyalties are misplaced.
Here since 2013, I enjoy lurking in the forums, just usually dont have much to add.
Here since 2013, I enjoy lurking in the forums, just usually dont have much to add.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

Been here since 2013, I lurk more than anything (:

Been here since 2013, I lurk more than anything (:
2014 :’) still a forum newb
2014 :’) still a forum newb
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
2013! Don't post that often, most of my newer posts are because I run an art shop now. <3
2013! Don't post that often, most of my newer posts are because I run an art shop now. <3
I probably would if I hadn't posted in find a dragon search threads so much.

...sometimes I miss having a low post count and will go on a post deleting spree. Never gets close enough to remove the star though
I probably would if I hadn't posted in find a dragon search threads so much.

...sometimes I miss having a low post count and will go on a post deleting spree. Never gets close enough to remove the star though
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10