Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Nature NvP OOF Raffle - Drawing Soon!
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 87
When you think you only have one left to train to 10 at 15min till end of FS but you actually had five, oops. I think I might have been a few seconds too slow on the last listings so if so just let me know @Comfrey and I'll push them to lvl 10 instead to send back for regular pricing.
When you think you only have one left to train to 10 at 15min till end of FS but you actually had five, oops. I think I might have been a few seconds too slow on the last listings so if so just let me know @Comfrey and I'll push them to lvl 10 instead to send back for regular pricing.
@Saskia
Hi! Sorry, but flash sale ended just minutes ago! The regular price for a level 7 with no bonuses is 16505 t
@Saskia
Hi! Sorry, but flash sale ended just minutes ago! The regular price for a level 7 with no bonuses is 16505 t
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
JUST missed the last flash sale but congrats on the flip!! It's been a wild week

Saturday Q: What a battle this has been! What would you have done differently if you were organizing a battle? Which flights would you like to see battle sometime?

I don't have the spoons to check how long the events are running for, but it'd be neat to have them start running ahead of the fight so folks can have time to check them out! It might just be me but I get so sucked into coli and PB that I don't have any time to check out all the amazing events that everyone puts on during the week

More casual co-conquest pushes or even just event weeks would be fun! It's a bit less pressure on the dom teams and vaults overall, I think

I'd love to take part in a Light vs Fire rematch sometime :))c
JUST missed the last flash sale but congrats on the flip!! It's been a wild week

Saturday Q: What a battle this has been! What would you have done differently if you were organizing a battle? Which flights would you like to see battle sometime?

I don't have the spoons to check how long the events are running for, but it'd be neat to have them start running ahead of the fight so folks can have time to check them out! It might just be me but I get so sucked into coli and PB that I don't have any time to check out all the amazing events that everyone puts on during the week

More casual co-conquest pushes or even just event weeks would be fun! It's a bit less pressure on the dom teams and vaults overall, I think

I'd love to take part in a Light vs Fire rematch sometime :))c
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
@raggirare - everything I got from you was good! [emoji=wildclaw happy size=1]
@raggirare - everything I got from you was good!
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
@RavineCat

Hi Ravine!

First off thank you and Kothra both for accepting that flood from me, I know it was a ton at once haha.

Second off I realized that I sent 9x Level 8 dragons (no bonuses) for Level 7 prices - I don't really care about making up the gems/treasure (since that was my bad lol) but I would still like the tickets for the raffle for the level 8s, if that's alright with you.

Thanks, and sorry for the trouble!

- Rath
@RavineCat

Hi Ravine!

First off thank you and Kothra both for accepting that flood from me, I know it was a ton at once haha.

Second off I realized that I sent 9x Level 8 dragons (no bonuses) for Level 7 prices - I don't really care about making up the gems/treasure (since that was my bad lol) but I would still like the tickets for the raffle for the level 8s, if that's alright with you.

Thanks, and sorry for the trouble!

- Rath
@Comfrey Thank you so much!
@Comfrey Thank you so much!
@raggirare - Thank [i]you[/i] for your support and respect of our rules! It means so much when people are understanding with us. [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] (seriously, I shared it with the group cause it was really touching to me, haha)
@raggirare - Thank you for your support and respect of our rules! It means so much when people are understanding with us. (seriously, I shared it with the group cause it was really touching to me, haha)
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
@Comfrey That's so sweet ; A; You guys have been working so hard this week and I'm so glad I've been able to help is all! I don't want to add any extra stress to you guys especially during a flash of all things. It's gonna be weird logging on after tonight's rollover and not immediately going to do more training for you all. I gotta train for the fire push but that's not the same
@Comfrey That's so sweet ; A; You guys have been working so hard this week and I'm so glad I've been able to help is all! I don't want to add any extra stress to you guys especially during a flash of all things. It's gonna be weird logging on after tonight's rollover and not immediately going to do more training for you all. I gotta train for the fire push but that's not the same
@Rathsin Noted! I've marked them down as lv8s on the sheet. Thank you for the ping, and for all the dragons you've sent ^^
@Rathsin Noted! I've marked them down as lv8s on the sheet. Thank you for the ping, and for all the dragons you've sent ^^
A small light blue colored moth with rainbow wings cutely bobs up and down xxxxxxx
FR+3
Saturday - kinda like to see 'everybody else vs earth' just for fun but I don't think that'd actually work :D
Saturday - kinda like to see 'everybody else vs earth' just for fun but I don't think that'd actually work :D
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 87