Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Nature NvP OOF Raffle - Drawing Soon!
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 86 87
@Rheine
sending 74 dragons, 14 with breed bonus!
@Rheine
sending 74 dragons, 14 with breed bonus!
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
@Carvaiine you got it! setting myself to busy so I'll be ready for them!
@Carvaiine you got it! setting myself to busy so I'll be ready for them!
oh my god im actually shaking
oh my god im actually shaking
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
FLIPP!!!! <3 [emoji=nature rune size=1] @Anukai So it was closer to 300 dragons lol Thats all of them, thank you for accepting them!!
FLIPP!!!! <3

@Anukai So it was closer to 300 dragons lol
Thats all of them, thank you for accepting them!!
HnHWvPl.png
[center]@Wildness, my gosh, that's totally okay! You helped us flip!!! [emoji=nature rune size=1] [emoji=skydancer love size=2] [emoji=nature rune size=1]
@Wildness, my gosh, that's totally okay! You helped us flip!!!

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xyHHKyg.png[/img][/center] [size=5]Ok, we'll flipped the board - now it's time to consolidate - and what better way than with another Flash Sale?!?! Time for you level up as many dragons as you can and prepare to flood us for the hour between 20:00 and 21:00 (8-9pm FR time)!! [i]As our attendants will continue to be accepting dragons for the next hour, I request that you please don't start queuing up dragons at the higher prices any earlier than 5 minutes before the Sale starts.[/i] Please note that the prices will go back to the current levels promptly at 9pm - any dragons sent after that with the inflated prices will be declined. The payout chart for the hour will be as follows:[/size] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/529783335329726464/952239335984484442/unknown.png[/img][/center] [size=1]@starlapelle, @dustyfluorescent, @Noddddd, @Shiver, @whirlwish, @Aeraki, @MotherOfBeardies, @Ajgreelyfan3, @Tafficat, @Demetre, @pokemoncha, @twewy, @rockss, @Sachqua, @givemeyourbones, @Kodak, @Chrisondra, @inkwardlychaotic, @Thunderbird21, @Pameluke, @Valkyriae, @vaguelycanine, @shar07, @toffeebiscuits, @melleyash, @ktg1214, @Nihilis, @MissMaira, @zambam, @Starstalker, @Craneoflores, @siandstars, @sylveondreams, @Barok, @mertisal, @narwhalsaurus, @platinumdream, @Kywren, @Instar, @LissaJade, @brit, @nahtanha, @Morrowind, @Leeviathans, @Solstices, @polkydots, @HoneyedBee, @kriski, @Gulo, @LynxSideris, @Calliborn, @Rathsin, @frostmeri , @Sinaasappelsap, @tomatotwin, @jbapple, @stanza, @shoydragon, @Fieryblood, @Akirokai, @8ooks, @Rosoidela, @Leora, @IamNoHere, @Hawkfeather, @frfrfr, @oneluckyduck, @Shadowdancer, @HeadlessKing, @Jeevas, @faetoy, @FlyingIce, @Necoryn, @Pinguin, @Yewwily, @ElementMaster, @Accal1a, @3ctoplasm, @kyuuketsuki, @orikalyn, @Maanster, @suwansan, @beskad, @Tahoma, @Azkhar, @DaDragon, @nerdofnerds, @sirspiderider, @IndigoCat, @Neoo, @sedge122, @icthys, @Ambrose, @felinething, @selah, @LeRawrs, @Firedream123, @KuroFae, @Skycloud, @Booleano, @mooncake, @Zyzzylva, @Arsea, @kaaoqi, @RoguePacifist, @Woodchip, @crimsonpixie, @Sylvandyr, @Starphire, @missaliceblue, @hiriachi, @Blisster, @Khyriana, @rarewareofficial, @LaDjanny, @alwaystheview, @Apollis, @violetrenegade, @treguier, @accipiters, @xiaoyuetian, @laetificat [/quote]
xyHHKyg.png

Ok, we'll flipped the board - now it's time to consolidate - and what better way than with another Flash Sale?!?!

Time for you level up as many dragons as you can and prepare to flood us for the hour between 20:00 and 21:00 (8-9pm FR time)!!

As our attendants will continue to be accepting dragons for the next hour, I request that you please don't start queuing up dragons at the higher prices any earlier than 5 minutes before the Sale starts.

Please note that the prices will go back to the current levels promptly at 9pm - any dragons sent after that with the inflated prices will be declined.

The payout chart for the hour will be as follows:

unknown.png

@starlapelle, @dustyfluorescent, @Noddddd, @Shiver, @whirlwish, @Aeraki, @MotherOfBeardies, @Ajgreelyfan3, @Tafficat, @Demetre, @pokemoncha, @twewy, @rockss, @Sachqua, @givemeyourbones, @Kodak, @Chrisondra, @inkwardlychaotic, @Thunderbird21, @Pameluke, @Valkyriae, @vaguelycanine, @shar07, @toffeebiscuits, @melleyash, @ktg1214, @Nihilis, @MissMaira, @zambam, @Starstalker, @Craneoflores, @siandstars, @sylveondreams, @Barok, @mertisal, @narwhalsaurus, @platinumdream, @Kywren, @Instar, @LissaJade, @brit, @nahtanha, @Morrowind, @Leeviathans, @Solstices, @polkydots, @HoneyedBee, @kriski, @Gulo, @LynxSideris, @Calliborn, @Rathsin, @frostmeri , @Sinaasappelsap, @tomatotwin, @jbapple, @stanza, @shoydragon, @Fieryblood, @Akirokai, @8ooks, @Rosoidela, @Leora, @IamNoHere, @Hawkfeather, @frfrfr, @oneluckyduck, @Shadowdancer, @HeadlessKing, @Jeevas, @faetoy, @FlyingIce, @Necoryn, @Pinguin, @Yewwily, @ElementMaster, @Accal1a, @3ctoplasm, @kyuuketsuki, @orikalyn, @Maanster, @suwansan, @beskad, @Tahoma, @Azkhar, @DaDragon, @nerdofnerds, @sirspiderider, @IndigoCat, @Neoo, @sedge122, @icthys, @Ambrose, @felinething, @selah, @LeRawrs, @Firedream123, @KuroFae, @Skycloud, @Booleano, @mooncake, @Zyzzylva, @Arsea, @kaaoqi, @RoguePacifist, @Woodchip, @crimsonpixie, @Sylvandyr, @Starphire, @missaliceblue, @hiriachi, @Blisster, @Khyriana, @rarewareofficial, @LaDjanny, @alwaystheview, @Apollis, @violetrenegade, @treguier, @accipiters, @xiaoyuetian, @laetificat
[/quote]
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
go nature!!!
go nature!!!
[emoji=nature rune size=1] What a flip!!
What a flip!!
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
...............................water-swon.png
@IamNoHere Thank you very much for bringing that to my attention! Of course, I was still crawling out of bed at the time - just checked and guppygirl has updated her note now and will be a bit more careful about her status in future!
@IamNoHere Thank you very much for bringing that to my attention! Of course, I was still crawling out of bed at the time - just checked and guppygirl has updated her note now and will be a bit more careful about her status in future!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Oh... and.... [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7abldj0b3rxrZUxW/giphy.gif[/img]
Oh... and....

giphy.gif
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 86 87