Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Refactors Keep Rollin'
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41
Whoa, amazing news! I'm very excited for the Clan Profile refresh. Also, Crim looks stunning now, kudos to the artist(s)!
Whoa, amazing news! I'm very excited for the Clan Profile refresh. Also, Crim looks stunning now, kudos to the artist(s)!
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
Cool! I like the new layout of the profile page. Tho with the active sign, is that if the user is actively interacting with the site or if they have a tab open? As I don't like closing tabs....
Cool! I like the new layout of the profile page. Tho with the active sign, is that if the user is actively interacting with the site or if they have a tab open? As I don't like closing tabs....
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
Nice. PLEASE update the banner images on our profiles though, they're so incredibly outdated.
Nice. PLEASE update the banner images on our profiles though, they're so incredibly outdated.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Thank you for the update! I would love to receive this every few months if you have something to report.
Thank you for the update! I would love to receive this every few months if you have something to report.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
Oh, neat! Glad to see it all coming along nicely. Especially Crim looking really nice right now. :D I can't quite say what, but the clan profile looks really weird to me. Simultaneously cluttered but also barely furnished. Maybe it's all the space? All the distinct separations? Hopefully someone else has or will voice better-worded opinions and ideas for changes. Also, I love that the gathering will have a visual indicator! Only one little thing: Can we [i]please[/i] get something like that on the page after, too? Where it shows what we're getting from clicking gather. Something like, "Your dragons gathered in Shadow [emoji=shadow rune size=1] and collected the following resources:", because it always makes me anxious when I'm gathering somewhere and didn't remember to pay attention and I don't know if this is the right place or not until I get an item I know I should be getting (holiday currency, usually). It seems like a simple enough change that it shouldn't be hard to squish in.
Oh, neat! Glad to see it all coming along nicely. Especially Crim looking really nice right now. :D

I can't quite say what, but the clan profile looks really weird to me. Simultaneously cluttered but also barely furnished. Maybe it's all the space? All the distinct separations? Hopefully someone else has or will voice better-worded opinions and ideas for changes.

Also, I love that the gathering will have a visual indicator! Only one little thing: Can we please get something like that on the page after, too? Where it shows what we're getting from clicking gather. Something like, "Your dragons gathered in Shadow and collected the following resources:", because it always makes me anxious when I'm gathering somewhere and didn't remember to pay attention and I don't know if this is the right place or not until I get an item I know I should be getting (holiday currency, usually). It seems like a simple enough change that it shouldn't be hard to squish in.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Omg, Crim looks so good!
Omg, Crim looks so good!
nice new crim update!

excited to see the refractors and design updates to the site, because it's always wonderful seeing it grow and change over the years.
nice new crim update!

excited to see the refractors and design updates to the site, because it's always wonderful seeing it grow and change over the years.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
Looking fantastic, Crim!!! [emoji=tundra love size=1] Thanks for all the info', and all your hard work.
Looking fantastic, Crim!!!

Thanks for all the info', and all your hard work.
DSfRuAQ.png
I'm a little confused, are you also changing the gathering page that shows drops?

Because that's the one that's a problem, unless you have every single item that all areas drop memorized there's no clues on that page that you are gathering in the location you meant to. If the dropdown didn't register your choice (which happens a lot) and suddenly it's gathering from the wrong location there's still going to be nothing to tell you that, except recognizing that what you're getting isn't the right kind of stuff.
I'm a little confused, are you also changing the gathering page that shows drops?

Because that's the one that's a problem, unless you have every single item that all areas drop memorized there's no clues on that page that you are gathering in the location you meant to. If the dropdown didn't register your choice (which happens a lot) and suddenly it's gathering from the wrong location there's still going to be nothing to tell you that, except recognizing that what you're getting isn't the right kind of stuff.
I have an issue with the Crim exchanges so longer showing red when you have the item that she wants to trade for. It's difficult for my eyes to distinguish between the greyed-out text when you don't have it and the black text when you do.
I have an issue with the Crim exchanges so longer showing red when you have the item that she wants to trade for. It's difficult for my eyes to distinguish between the greyed-out text when you don't have it and the black text when you do.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41