Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Refactors Keep Rollin'
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41
[quote name="RBG" date="2022-03-09 12:12:31" ] Are we just ignoring Xhaz's food counts [/quote] Not anymore o.O
RBG wrote on 2022-03-09 12:12:31:
Are we just ignoring Xhaz's food counts
Not anymore o.O
DsQ0CeO.png
Oh but I do like my 2013 aesthetic clan profile, white\warm and minimalistic and clean :(

Would really prefer to have that wider\longer clan info, as a lore person I absolutely love it (if not the gear icon, I do prefer the [edit] line), but I'd like to see nothing else changed that much?? Especially the grey colour background on recent comments, it doesn't look right, it's grey and somehow dirty and not connected with anything, just kinda... floats there, while on the left we have floating avatars with no clear separation between em like we have now. Showing users vista is super pretty tho! But that bar with user ID and date joined and forum posts (why is it disconnected from the actual forum activity btw? weird to have some info here and some in another place, if that's one topic), it's unnecessary big and not that informative? Just like the remaining space at the bottom of that vista. I'd prefer to have the profile format we have now, without moving forum\friends - it might look "spacious", but it's not that user friendly and practical. Active button is another topic for suggestions forums...
Also, I don't really understand it, and I'm sorry for asking, but the feedback on profile re-structure won't be collected from suggestion forums only, right? Comments here will count, right?..

Gathering visual change is good and much needed, thank you Q_Q The only thing I'd change is swapping the location names to show element first, and then the name of location in brackets??
Okay, and I need to mention Crim somewhere - she looks so sharp, I might get a cut :D
Oh but I do like my 2013 aesthetic clan profile, white\warm and minimalistic and clean :(

Would really prefer to have that wider\longer clan info, as a lore person I absolutely love it (if not the gear icon, I do prefer the [edit] line), but I'd like to see nothing else changed that much?? Especially the grey colour background on recent comments, it doesn't look right, it's grey and somehow dirty and not connected with anything, just kinda... floats there, while on the left we have floating avatars with no clear separation between em like we have now. Showing users vista is super pretty tho! But that bar with user ID and date joined and forum posts (why is it disconnected from the actual forum activity btw? weird to have some info here and some in another place, if that's one topic), it's unnecessary big and not that informative? Just like the remaining space at the bottom of that vista. I'd prefer to have the profile format we have now, without moving forum\friends - it might look "spacious", but it's not that user friendly and practical. Active button is another topic for suggestions forums...
Also, I don't really understand it, and I'm sorry for asking, but the feedback on profile re-structure won't be collected from suggestion forums only, right? Comments here will count, right?..

Gathering visual change is good and much needed, thank you Q_Q The only thing I'd change is swapping the location names to show element first, and then the name of location in brackets??
Okay, and I need to mention Crim somewhere - she looks so sharp, I might get a cut :D
HXmwDxc.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2022-03-09 10:52:31" ] [quote name="Luei" date="2022-03-09 10:37:08" ] Why the "new offer" button isn't red anymore? [/quote] @Luei, in newer pages, red buttons are only used for canceling an action or going back. This is something we’re trying to be consistent with now and why Crim's buttons changed. [/quote] After having tested it out, I do think her buttons need another adjustment. Right now I barely notice the difference between the greyed "trade" button and the normal "trade" button. I feel I have to hover over with my mouse to be sure it's actually a trade I can't complete, rather than just glancing and knowing. Otherwise, I'm really excited for everything! Love the work you're all putting into the site
Aequorin wrote on 2022-03-09 10:52:31:
Luei wrote on 2022-03-09 10:37:08:
Why the "new offer" button isn't red anymore?

@Luei, in newer pages, red buttons are only used for canceling an action or going back. This is something we’re trying to be consistent with now and why Crim's buttons changed.

After having tested it out, I do think her buttons need another adjustment. Right now I barely notice the difference between the greyed "trade" button and the normal "trade" button. I feel I have to hover over with my mouse to be sure it's actually a trade I can't complete, rather than just glancing and knowing.

Otherwise, I'm really excited for everything! Love the work you're all putting into the site
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
[columns][color=transparent]_____________[/color][nextcol][font=times][color=#635e53][size=4][i] AYOOOO i was just thinking about crim this morning and was wondering when she'd get an art revamp!! looking forward to the rest of the upcoming changes!! [/i][/size][/color][/font][nextcol][color=transparent]_____________[/color][/columns][br][br][center][emoji=gust size=1][/center]

AYOOOO i was just thinking about crim this morning and was wondering when she'd get an art revamp!! looking forward to the rest of the upcoming changes!!

ml-Hp-BMC-Imgur.png
6me-Ums1-Imgur.png
xj6-Mn2e-Imgur.png
tumblr_inline_mkiiyoY7UM1roozkr.gif 7c8-ZUEs-Imgur.png
n-Wi-QNX9-Imgur.png
t-UQCJMT-Imgur.png
CRIM CUTIE
CRIM CUTIE
ooSuhor.png
looks great!
looks great!
0SsVc.gif42ses.gifVHWgE.gifYiLd1.gifwCyeQ.gif
[color=darksalmon][b]Me: excited about profiles update Also me: but are we gonna get the option to have the other Aberration head as avatar too ? [/B][/Color][emoji=aberration sad size=1]
Me: excited about profiles update
Also me: but are we gonna get the option to have the other Aberration head as avatar too ?
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
CRIM GOT YASSIFIED /HJ
but seriously the new art is so pretty uuuueewagahaha
CRIM GOT YASSIFIED /HJ
but seriously the new art is so pretty uuuueewagahaha
Vibrant | She/Her + Ve/Ver
EST/FR TIME + 3 HRS
MULTIFANDOM ARTIST | MINOR | TONETAGS PREFERRED
IMG_9765.gif
Oooh Crim is looking great! And these spruced up pages are really nice, I'm excited for the user profile one! :D
Oooh Crim is looking great! And these spruced up pages are really nice, I'm excited for the user profile one! :D
HglzBbg.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2022-03-09 10:52:31" ] [quote name="Luei" date="2022-03-09 10:37:08" ] Why the "new offer" button isn't red anymore? [/quote] @Luei, in newer pages, red buttons are only used for canceling an action or going back. This is something we’re trying to be consistent with now and why Crim's buttons changed. [/quote] @Aequorin I get the appeal of stylistic consistency for developers, but as I mentioned several pages back, as someone with visual impairments, that attempt at consistency makes it harder to see a difference. I cannot see any difference at all between the color of the text when a trade is available, and when it's greyed out.
Aequorin wrote on 2022-03-09 10:52:31:
Luei wrote on 2022-03-09 10:37:08:
Why the "new offer" button isn't red anymore?

@Luei, in newer pages, red buttons are only used for canceling an action or going back. This is something we’re trying to be consistent with now and why Crim's buttons changed.

@Aequorin I get the appeal of stylistic consistency for developers, but as I mentioned several pages back, as someone with visual impairments, that attempt at consistency makes it harder to see a difference. I cannot see any difference at all between the color of the text when a trade is available, and when it's greyed out.
F2CqIeW.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41