Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Clef’s Accent Shop!
1 2
Welcome to my shop!
Here is Clef and I am an artist. I started drawing accents for the dragons not so long ago.
I wish you and your dragons enjoy new clothes here ^^

Firstly:

1. For most of the time I accept pre-payments only because I am broke!!! I will put a reminder of the type of payment method as each accent is posted.
    Pay me through PM and please write down which accent you are paying for.

2. For accents do not require pre-payment: All trade through PA-if you chose mixed payment, it will be through CR.
  3. G:T=1:1050
  4. 3 Treasure slots and 1 Mixed slot per run.
  5. Sometimes I will keep one copy of my accent. In this case, the slots in the first run will be 9.
  6. I will reprint an accent if people ask me-HOWEVER there must be at least a run filled, otherwise I will consider not to reprint it/the price will rise a certain amount.
    Limited accents would not have a re-run.
  7. Please tell me if you don't want the accent anymore. I will add you to the blacklist if you just disappear randomly 3 times when the accent finished printing. >:(
    If there was any reason that can explain it (e.g, your internet died for a month, etc) I would accept it but also count it as 0.5 times what I said above.

8. I do not accept custom quests for now, but you could ask me to change the colours/details of any accents in the gallery. Thus, you need to send me the blueprints, and I will charge you 1 extra blueprint as the fee. (Therefore the total price will be the original price of accent plus a blueprint)

Welcome to my shop!
Here is Clef and I am an artist. I started drawing accents for the dragons not so long ago.
I wish you and your dragons enjoy new clothes here ^^

Firstly:

1. For most of the time I accept pre-payments only because I am broke!!! I will put a reminder of the type of payment method as each accent is posted.
    Pay me through PM and please write down which accent you are paying for.

2. For accents do not require pre-payment: All trade through PA-if you chose mixed payment, it will be through CR.
  3. G:T=1:1050
  4. 3 Treasure slots and 1 Mixed slot per run.
  5. Sometimes I will keep one copy of my accent. In this case, the slots in the first run will be 9.
  6. I will reprint an accent if people ask me-HOWEVER there must be at least a run filled, otherwise I will consider not to reprint it/the price will rise a certain amount.
    Limited accents would not have a re-run.
  7. Please tell me if you don't want the accent anymore. I will add you to the blacklist if you just disappear randomly 3 times when the accent finished printing. >:(
    If there was any reason that can explain it (e.g, your internet died for a month, etc) I would accept it but also count it as 0.5 times what I said above.

8. I do not accept custom quests for now, but you could ask me to change the colours/details of any accents in the gallery. Thus, you need to send me the blueprints, and I will charge you 1 extra blueprint as the fee. (Therefore the total price will be the original price of accent plus a blueprint)

-GALLERY-
-GALLERY-
[center][font=Optima][size=6]-New Skins & Accents-[/size][/font][/center] [font=Optima][b]Please note that this is a Pre-Order accent[/b][/font] [font=Optima][size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14IfycHQcB95OCHWxQPyzcSoJjbGmnBswUMUCjbK3F4c/edit?usp=sharing]Pinglist[/url]-please add yourself in the list[/size][/font] [size=3][font=Optima]*Please note that all skins might have differences when they were printed out depending on the requirements of FR admins. [/font][/size] [columns] [font=Optima][size=4][u][b]Skin: Stars Tell Tales[/b][/u][/size] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/956107312265842711/956107544118558750/preview.png[/img] [nextcol] [right]800[emoji=gem size=1] each [url=https://frtools.nensec.com/skintester/preview/hcudS]Preview[/url] [i][size=5]Retires 30 April[/size][/i][/right] [/font] [/columns] ----- [columns] [font=Optima][size=4][u][b]Skin: Royal Astrologist[/b][/u][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/956107312265842711/956107478096027688/preview.png[/img] [nextcol] [right]800[emoji=gem size=1] each [url=https://frtools.nensec.com/skintester/preview/zVhva]Preview[/url] [i][size=5]Retires 30 April[/size][/i][/right] [/font] [/columns] ----- GASP pings: [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Skydancer F, Skincent, filigree, space/galaxy/stars/nebula[/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@IAmStillATestAccount @Parad0xxy @Leonaa @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @Gilan @Plushstiel @anrei @FireflyRhapsody @Iniga @Clifftop @Fadeela @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @wildewinged @ZeroAerie @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @BurntEmber @Soupy @Grimbone @reliquiaen @Mycologist @straekitty @mochimajuru @Kardi @Hailey @Serpede @Apellosine @durandal @Kernun @shamwow @Alive @Celes @IndigoCat @arcaneidolriots @smileytechie @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Trickilicky @captaincaiti @Renoki @Ballad @squidragon @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Ganymede @delightfuliza @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @AwayfromBirdland @Auralion @obliviousally @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @burningdarkfire @EifiCopper @Beladonna @Gibby @Uitwaaien @Masumi @annadandelion @VPunica @Ithiltari @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @Aloice @kaaoqi @lightly @solaritude @Rifter @FairyArmadillo @Artemis @Reborn @flamyfox @Candace @FlareSolaire @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Cheeseburger @mummy @Astraya @thefrogg @yumejia @Sharkbutt @Bluetadamore @shadesofCyan @Ammut @Koneko @Veevi @Aeronaught @Zanate @shimmeringxolo @BitterTea @KameTurtle @Malatise @Redsparrow @FWD @hayum @arach @Pumpcat @CakeOn @Dragonlaird @ranyani @Narif @Firtarian @BladesFire @karilara @surskitty @Shuffluffalo @kazay @yurihands @hiddenmica @SugarPlumFaerie @WildFlora @Maye @Riko @Danizaurs @Galaxtic @RuinousOmen @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @judiama @Essynkardi @Juushika @Mercendia @ToxieToxie @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Aegirscales @ionicbondie @SouthFarthing @Survivors @Athexreh @Harribel @moosesushi @RayFisch @Rascality @Oszs @Traidy @CosmicBones @Rubisco @jamaesi @Oriel @Noll @Safirien @Katreal @Peisinoe @Rinibun @Deva @sero @ccccctk @Cerys @miuaki @angsthound @bringmeataco @godspeed @Zelai @Cedric @Ellowen @Katherine @koujakward @Erendira @Kemeira @Xemriss @Maybels @LionMagnus @Juyoung @pinkdesert @Jaie @Luunai @keraunic @LanthanumIridium @Menghuancat @mus @haxure @thank @wtf @aphreal @Valentina @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @awaicu @raxyl @Enekokoro @Venneris @Kaelidra @Disanxian @Obscaenus @TeddyDJ @Faileas @Oakwick @rethi @Darkmekmon @Ichamo @meonox @StarDandere @Toxiee @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @Wispwalker @Darlnim @Raire @thehungryfox @AyumiNemera @rubyredtan @HayBau @TeaRex @Godspeed @Crota @Betta @veevi @Nuriya @SilverLately @Sheba @Lynchly @xHel @Toriguel @RJWolf @Monchii @Shishiru @Geowlett @JakeStrider @anhbon921 @Runi @GlowPen @Arrakis @Isidora @parthenon @Allocen @Primaria @arian @BlackMistress @Goldenstorm @Silverlately @StarshipSally @VineDream @MollyMerula @Nahiri @RRHepburn @qew23 @appreciate @Cuddleh @keydotzip @Lonin @Carthasis @seragakisei @pioff @WolfTick @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @wingedRenegade @noixy @Raydioactive @Ysdaar @VolatileMatter @PrinceOfStorms @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Wuxian @Valeguard @senpai @Otrera @Gem4567 @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @lilacthecat @Shougoney @letmeship @BluMoon @Noctiferous @Cryptic @vely @Tigenki @BloodyBunny @Giarella @Niklia @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Maddiebird @amberwing @Lanqa @iodine @epzel @PixelofHealth @scarletskyz @Nevaka @Pieeee @selenomancy @Seriema @Zerobotic @hexadecimal @yoosung @Prelude @frizzchan @greyyourwarden @Oara @IrritatorRaji @synnful @chocomonster @Mima @aecasia @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @Ag47 @PlushyRobot @Gravekeeper @Astrologian @cutinstincts @Touming @BrightShine @Asobi @Viverridae @hawwah @PharahRaptor @WeyrLeader @IsadoraCousland @sugarcrash @VictorNikiforov @Edge @Ebrietas @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @AlexiCyn @irithyll @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Panopticon @Moonlace @Rosoidela @Snipe @Brea @Moristian @Lyka @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Apothecaria @MechWyrms @nemodave @Featherly @ClockworkOctopus @Dracorvus @HerrWolf @BloodSentry @daintyboots @grr @WhiteMantis @LemonQuartz @Wrath @casuallySleepy @InHeritent @Smokeybunny @Sucrose @Aeroden @jsquiddy @Whitefoxtails @SerpentRose @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @NightRising @Avenitus @TKodami @Noirist @Sickened @DawnRavenclaw @Naem @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Evet @comette @Alraune @TarmonSuravye @Kylari @Leucine @Aoroen @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Panicat @platypus @RocketGrunt @Darkerai @Starisia @feverking @Silverishness @Necrovatai @Fukii @Mytria @Gwendolyn @Ythequeris @Rangiku @Izilen @alexicyn @Aehdncl @yomnea33 @DiamondElephant @Duskflame @Dragondrop @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @Ashirene @bisou @gemgem @Nadopt @Sagittarium @aurorie @astroprojection @Tempestris @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @ThatOneGirl @oilux @brdey @pretend @Rest @ToxicE @Lallie @pitohui @BlazeWolf @Icefire55 @Gyropilot @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @CuriousLoli @Steamplonk @loststarship @Apotheca @Tuatara @Tidybunny @Ariizumi @Thysiria @Scuzz @Rohana @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Hevnoraak @Angu15 @Starrlight @Ketchum @everynne @songify @Xirei @Apfelobst @matejko @bunnyfork @cloverly @redfloon @MadaMada @ffgrape @Kipiekie @kbb @Illuminary @Ivypooll @Fujinyumi @Devilledegghead @uniquelykenn @shibadog @Leukowii @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @Kairoku @professorpig @perifinite @oly @TalaTari @TheEnderDraco @Acacia @despoinai @limeypie @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @Inahetalian @ayatos @haylxx @MisfitsLanding @Shook @kumoko @Makronyx @Goolix @Shadowangel @misericordieuse @Croissants @Keizaal @Leannaa @bioglitch @00Riku00 @EndlessDragon @nonaline @Iridaceae @micchikureshima @Laturikusha @Oodie @Jenkow @Keikoku @Mudguts @jaxentiatil @Noivian @Cognitive @Fervanus @TxTiger @Tiarana @Hideki @MythicSpirit @Myndris @Kedalea @Journey @Echoscries @luckless @Kaio @artillerychick @zeguk @Pollen @NoodleMomma @Saeliras @ideunatty @Holi @Dangeroux @DracoLeo @Iskars @elfmoss @BizarreKitten @SparkleOfGold @AimzVador @ArtyCat @daffynewt @manacampbell @roiben @JesterGurl @SheerCold @lynxedlight @Spirit78 @Phoenixfyre @Felisaries @GEESE @Elachu @Noxclerati @SaintMotel @Illume @bitmap @StarlitFire @caedis @Raptora @Suntouched @Reefknot @Peyp @MarinaQuakenbush @Kavalkade @RyuLevone @CheeseChatot @suncodex @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @jr413 @Lunox @folie @Finne @infinitelyy @ViciousPrincess @Tidemaiden @Artichoke @Whirlwish @stakataka @Amorah @brokenstone @deep @CanesVenatici @Ravenhearst @EverAutumn @CrossHound @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @SolusPrime379 @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @raQua @DrowsyPanda @Sunlace @GryphonSong @Alliance @batcrooks @HermaMora @los @ancelstierre @Mickie @Karanja @cryptdad @Friendo @NameChange851 @auroshen @Maliha @Lawcaldwell @cytotoxic @Convexity @SirArchimedes @heckinsnek @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @skin @vassily @Dragonfire27 @Facinarose @Reignhart @Sinai @TheMeatloafQueen @Nimuir @DevilFlower @agust @Guest @PoIarized @Doodeedoodah @Mimas @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @valiantmeasures @Denryu @Jabberwocky09 @Fortuna @aeki @SquidMage @snapppper @firtarian @warthog @KattsTheName @TwilightStars @Cynil @STRHKR @valkyrian @unsolved @Afazeria @Kaial @NorthernLiights @Parzivval @terato @Rey @Malachite @Incarnate @pyr0 @ColoradoBlues @Belegorn @Skedge @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @Reckless @Afflatedartist @Bufftuffandfluff @Wych @Dalilah @quatervois @terrellini @JWayland @literallyacat @Starrynightren @Amenen @WickedJayla @arboretumm @Morvudd @Cieyuu @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Cloudfell @Shaire @DrZiegler @Rafaru @Limelight @MaraStarSeer @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @foreboding @SylphOfHeart @SilverQuark @KiwiSmoothie @Bumblesweet @Trixelations @Cerion @Ectopi @Starstalker @Aeriel @tytonidae @Loyalties @ninjanuary @PhoenixFire36 @DragonDraws @meloncauli @Kikatzu @TheClassCalico @MistyGold @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @ribless @Sanati @dandyfrau @Eiyora @Weredogalism @Sienne @Nirwana @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @Venture @briar @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @Tuchulcha @sneakys @SDSPAGE @illusolite @schnauze @RainingAcid @Cyrya @VioletChachki @counterfeat @cynicalspectre @Ankhr @rattus @NowViewing @techmess @Bluwingskitty @ShinyStufful @suuji @phoenixoflegend @Neiran @GhostChateau @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @Crowstorm @WhisperSpirit @Vialheart @Pyronox @starskynadder @PixelSylveon56 @Hardycat @Halua @Cryfie @deerfawn @Jobie @ribbonz @Evarinya @End3rStorm @Foxe @solariaa @UchihaIyo @fwiflof @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @nemora @Buythestars @PikaChan412 @xRK800 @ShadowPiper @Li3los @RiavaCornelia @Osmodeus @Heathers @HayBay @overture @Harana @Psi @TAOGTMI @Katarra @Opalescent @Fujo @shot @Lunarias @Aquaparrot @LavenderAmethyst @Mary @Duchess @LLev @angstprxnce @Rowdy @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @mayka @RinyshkaS @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @Eidos @Voidshadow @LemmeRest @LeviathanDemon @jenivan1000 @Fawniti @bamf @VanillaCupcake @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @MissTea @sunnyVista @Toldentops @Kaidi @Cherrytree1222 @LordMalak @Mozzy @606 @Atramentia @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @cynicalCrows @RubyZoisite @Taerar @inn @Spark @Ticklesmack @RoyalLudroth @choimango @leeedea @Saerino @ScarredLightning @Scybilla @sobbing @DiesIrae @DrFlug @QueenAlais @elthemar @ChaosSama @lang001 @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Mintso @takatsuki @MoonMelody28 @cobwebs @Realms @bedfordblack @concept @DragonNoodle @mooncakefestival @Snivy88 @Marmite @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @soarieglibb @sicksip @Ellanoi @Windows98 @Drastalblight @oppay @Ziernalie @KallyPaige @CelestialMuse @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @Nonsense @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @perytonfeathers @SarcasticHawke @Laby @Humanic @Kaldwin @DeltaDragon246 @LunaeLumen @silverishness @alliecats @MalisVitterfolk @klee @girlgirlDragon @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tetraonidae @Ikora @apricotstarship @Closetcreep @succulents @Neurachem @Melova @Scarheart99789 @elbarien @Zoruna @Kipuka @Acheri @sentimental @Overcoat @nyarancia @Bystander @Gompytje @yum @Adriel @Irmingard @Banhi @Sheerivory @greenpotion @Techmox @xEndless @aschers @cyborb @Redsand @SheridanCharon @pwllhalen @Valikor @CHUUNIBYOU @stCon @zerolynx @itsscaryoutside @Sunline @akoshka @techne @Juleatic @Mysteries @Riptidee @ReneDV98 @pilotbites @Wolftick @Astra52 @lotusen @PolarMo @Allychan @iiiisageiiii @Medisin @Interverse @Kuningaskala @Jinoga @Aito @GoldStar @doniider @Banguela @aeons @axololtl @full @knifecentipede @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ravaarian @Onyxbat @draaviinrays @nychthemeron @Cadash @LordDragonWubbs @Liluye @Sadiegreen @Oxy @Lordofthepies @kingjoethecat @Maeva @Congratulations @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @StarPortal @squishypeachy @big @GalindaUpland @wwhirlybirb @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @Rairudiseu @lemecrazy @pooses @Fervor @pathfinder @iaqo @faraway @mtfoxx3 @Zyanith @InkedMyths @Sealterbloind @pandapaws @Lokey @TheChurchGrim @DeltaNegative @Mistakes @ancestral @Rayzor @Flanoir @Kom @Magnanimous @Moirli @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @velvetufo @Heliolisk @TehuMertt @OyasumiKasumi @BloodAlphaess @Riice @Madhouse @Norion @Bantymom @CoffeeCaat @Alamire @Yserin @NeekoNeekoNii @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @evilwave @Dussty @torture @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @NullE @Thoroughbred @Endofwave @airemarshal @Wishing4Reality @IromotNemem @lyricalmyxteries @aliciawonderland @Aerazura @Verosa @Harrlequiin @ThistleProse @xjsx @putrefaction @rilakkumin @SolnaSuon @sisyo @Ichorous @serpentarius @Joywing @Adamantium @junu @DarkwingDove @TwistedEerie @Lusinga @Mir @BurntCookies @ElfCommander @Khezu @Vanq @kazukira @Driamatic @Lurkingbullfox @Sephrenia @pigeonz @fuzzysherbet @Tilli @Yorshka @Doxiunoia @sakanapanda @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Altassar @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @Katigura @HPPJWoF @Meely @cvthedral @Ayxia @kijauni @FluffleDuffel @pinkkittens @minervamaga @seylon @Briarfox13 @catoftheallie @ces @crimsonpixie @chetungwan @Pyrozod @XCOM @TamneSenke @eternatus @varjopeura @Tiny @sophycat @PlatinumDream @LittleRain @Pecha @cantrip @Spooky @todorokishoto @Skeletiano @CristorcusHelix @ashenraven @onemessyperson @Sitten1115 @Chromathesia @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @VeryMuchATest @eonflute @batnap @astereia @serpents @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @wooloo @sassyatta @doniiderr @ladymoon2886 @Galatheid @Volve @notamused @uncle @Gaston @Dissonances @Jaypaw @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @Aushi @JotaroCujoh @Pinkuu @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @Iralla @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @S0ap @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Aisuryu @Peafowl @xxxx @Desecrated @Taarnfalk @mrgbmommy @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @WistyRain @Onyswift @FrostNiskare @LittleLuckyLucy @Rubyserpent @orangesunrise @benetton @User9125 @tinkabelle @UnhappyJoker @daisiology @Endyr @Denyzia @hydde @galaxytherobin @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @silveremouse @Arborpunk @MathematicalMind @Aeriona @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @Voronok @fredddio @StarshipsFleeing @Fin72 @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @Averat @KishHuzrin @retrace @Blubell @PepperClove @CrowleyGhost @hat17 @marropo @teebone @Lunyra @Soulykins @Killunia @Spinyax @Mikada @caution @KittyAoba @Icystorm @SilverBelle @Andraya @hannibals @Archimedez @Doomslayer @suu @shozurei @Idyll @Lycoriae @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @disentanglement @Merennis @Rainbowlight @TempestDragon @ravenistic @Vyrelord @Amayai @Avaraena @zephyrouss @peepsnibbles @caathedral @Aica @DiamondNoodles @Rizibizi4 @Contaminate @nephelle @SleepyDrago @137 @arlyn @ViewtifulJen @mothmoss @laurels @strawyerberry @sessmachine @Qhersek @Yilara @Tinble @BunnySox @aalien @Thunderbird21 @aliferous @chuchuana @AngelOfFate @justhereforthero @Hnai @Kiipho @ptarmigan @mem @eldrvtch @Loras @sugarcube @blackhawks @Necramancy @Basileia @Moonweaverr @Tatzelwurm @Snoops @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Worship @Riddance @Somaville @sylvalley @mPhish @Druzy @Pepi @torch @rei711 @KariThorne @JazzyLynx @pouchipouchi @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @Rubaiyat @luciferase @Shyia @Hirrrio @sheppo @zeeboot @Galaxius @TypeFull @Lethia @FeatherFace @kitten1774 @Kadvan @scared @bullfrog @moonstrucksmorns @QuirkyTea @zerys @Farron @Sinaasappelsap @CheshireMr @smolelf @Angilian @brevityis @GaelicVixen @Nuthatch @ezlu @The6th @ScaleyRedSi @RavenHaywire @Snoringhyena @Exlann @Straka @Coward @OblivionStriker @toyota @ecetulle @GLaDos42 @wurple @Kael1030 @hamburgers123 @kyaveus @scarecrane @Bunnymif @fraulien @honour @wolfbutterfly42 @RoseArcana @Puffin25 @PlatonicPluto @Raskies @LSparrow @Levona @kyaniite @GraveRabbit @Catgirl742 @decays @DawnBreak77 @arkhys @sekainouta @Opals @Butcherbaby @Ashwini @wanderingworlds @RisenWolf @XxCalypsoxX @colorofhardwork @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @Refractor @asterope @seaofspace @IcyGlaceon471 @Silvercats2 @kingratb @YUNLING @Urza @EnglishRose @Cirrostratus @SolarSam @elafralah @Scent @vangeance @winterlights @RealityMask @Waleskayu @Xenokiin @SpecialDragon12 @yik @heycharlie @KreepyKrawlies @World @JulyAphelion @tapewyrm @Phay @Kaijeu @Wintaclu @findingpears @iphegenia @loudsunrises @ladywindgrace @Gaze @CandyPrincess @Ambulocetus @Drymm @CodexCracked @atrolock @friendlycoffee @Miridiana @Golurk @Cats @Kaneun @LostWhisperer @teiidae @LavaKitto @CyanSenerade @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @demagogue @BlueDragon819 @Yiku @Hiii @Outpost @Hag @Obituary @KiteM @Witheren @Sionainn @endlessstation @BirdeeBee @EmSheshan @craftbaobao2 @crogge @StormJunes @SleepyProphet @Dabble @frogguts @Blushunt @Lunalatic @TheWingedHeroine @Doughnut @Machidieles @Odile @Primrosefortune @Randodemon @FuzzyMelon @Aphantasia @a030095275 @2towels @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @SnowFrost620 @wintrecat @asocialgoldfish @Bezalel @valerakki @hallinhammas @Fenixinka @ShallowAbyss @Hrathen @evidence @Swageus @mithrail @xxHenry1025xx @Raboniel @MissMaira @SilverRivers @kschaef @Kunikida @Sarcoline @Morningrise @Lunakitty @Trinkets @arsenicxx @Airaly @epitaffio @oof @SolitarySphynx @Hasufel @Legacywolf @Miasmas @Formenos @Rabbitspirit @Dewberry @FusionBoltzGX @silversouledcat @Sushimonsterr @rauv @Khayria @Lepton @CorvidCryptid @Feet @Spacemanspiff @JustUneven @Asutavl @queenhelixxia @Tomoko10 @SaltyGhost @Espenfalls @Kalorin @ulvesang @Mishra @SlyWolf0 @DepressoDad @pacem @CrystallizedMoon @azemn @Viscount @Pecularity @fernbrake @sassibirb @Nelyafinwe @liturgies @Rauv @bardcollege @Aletsan @Perelandria @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Riimi @Synthsational @Shizuku @mintychip @Saturnalian @Karitoriki @muto @dolohova @Turmoil @Revius @StarSpeckledInk @Apology @Stellunas @ttaikapapu @Fletchling @dinomatika @AlbinoDragon3605 @Sanzuwu @pilotwave @Oia @Dierdre @RolandMiller @Vivarium @Rhapsodus @ItMeansHope @SurfnTurf @Magala @WindChimes @DaFryingPan @Lightwarden @Faunaflor @ChristianCutie @asoryuu @ShallWeDance @StarfallRanch @Reithya @CaptainAnabelle @kaessis @Stormvale @Rayomz @Cherenkov @InkBunnyGold @Meii @JustAnotherFan @LunarMoth @battleaxe @Karabee @anemo @OriginGiratina @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @birdmusic @Allstohel @Lunasdreamv2 @BirchConcentus @Asgore @Searen @Mishil @HellsGate @MemeFish @thelemonsnek @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @changing @TheEmptyCity @Rohi @evereden @Orphism @marchpanes @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @Glum @Maleficus @Noodlesper @Fluttering @venerate @Spooce @maybels @foredoomedRhythm @NeonColada @Grune @ElectricAngels @Lykos @Empyreal @ikunoche @Sic @Horrifying @SatansAppendix @stickycube @Louiee @Saffirre @Drizzlesong @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Yonderly @Beruga @Wendiferous @LotusCandy @RheoTastic @MaeDae @laivence @Starwindrider @leukristic @Aevios @ShinyHunter47 @giroro @Yelloweye @missaliceblue @theobear @Plouvoir @seamists @Locked @wella @Fruitling @Morifinde @uwuloo @gentlytohear @Aviose @Realcottoncat @Gladiolusa @atalaeai @Badendmusical @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @Saltymew @JadedSerpent62 @kingcrown @Yeechen @Sashanitch @Crownings @isuzu @Hazardoush @FableSky @Frieren @TheDEV1L @Amika @ratbones @Flamed @SeaweedSalad @Verdes @RowanofRohan @Zavijava @ImpossibleJedi4 @HoIIow @Barok @Kassinu @0hzarks @Devonix @NimStratus @Patch @jinu @finder77 @Flaxen @Paleozoic @Lodzhal @rinjing @Shiver @Kywren @chunsah @AikoHosokawa @Gavix @AstralEventide @Humboldt @xxnyxy @VermilionVasili @NaoNao @hatesprit @dragonNMR @Azureus @Sterlingstars @BellumInvictus @LadyLarkin @prefiringfort @vovatheboss @Cosmiali @GreatValueCereal @dawnwyrm @Vwoop @Kiryo @ado @CryptidUni @seasnakes @xianvar @munchea @Avair @Nihilus @Endeavour @Violence @Valmue @Oggdo @bogfriend @Mortca @iskaeil @Eseren @Xuanxuan @Businessman @Cheryy @Phisans @Dessy @sowilo @Auraelia @monstergf @thevvitch @Sinnouk @Moirne @W0lfBait @whour @Halflight @Jaguarthecat @That1DireWolf @Skelestial @Morriganna @periwinkleclouds @PixelCat75332 @St0rmbringer @karrion @SeaShanty @swordblush @Starbunnies @mungmungbean @Bluedragon819 @TheSunTheGodsSaw @Subdued @distaste @Chickles13 @Werepunk @AlchemistG @DeadShift @Itarille @Interest @VolcanicThunder @LABS107 @AutumnNiche @slaytheist @Pripyat @RahgolDok @insight89x @ShadowRising @blooddrool @ClownEngaged @Luxilain @lappland @calamityProphet @Arah @iniquitas @GentleGentoo @c4uni @Oahu @elysifish @Teewie @Iminox @CrownOfStars @WDGaster @Xolrit @shenhe @belated @vortexbreakdown @suasion @GrumpyKettle @Karikumik @simplyNefarious @Nephelid @Kreideprintz @SarynTheHuntress @eyesymbolism @Avurdios @rarewareofficial @Susurrar @BurittoKimasan @MosanSun @GunMute @serpentofmoe @eggstve @Enkue @teetotaled @ChesireCLAM @shanshui @Zosimos @NotHereToPerch @Syrnaxi @inkwardlychaotic @Thrawn @Asra9 @Doodlepede @Pawnmgers @scorchshct @endies @Mazurkas @Syceris @Okapi @WANNACRY @Haring @kunchbox @Rowan00 @opalineteardrops @PtolemyII @Setah @Lafite @KaichouKai @corvidesque @soaringmoon @Helixstorm @Dragoneko @cosmoslost @harmonywish @Rukorix @000000 @saltmarsh @berrybasket @Sheanor @Darkrait @moonthegoon @Benuyka @Thinkalot @Britty @CrimsonDragon @StarlessEyes @Kirmon64 @Scarecrows @Hyenalope @midnightserenade @Jinxls @Critique @BirdWings @WaterMaloneDraws @CloudTay @Phlegethos @Amoeba @Punkwitch @500percentsalty @kyat @arawoods @ClearBright @Zyachi @Nimrook @above @Curoi @Azurenight @polliwog @iWolffe @thanksmeg @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Socha @Person @Feynren @AlphaSnowdust @Nenahel @FireflyFields @ShiftingFoxx @kespecial @lillynxtg @Anjoulas @Ozma @Arsenet5 @RooksRoses @Fwooomf @Akkhima @Sashathebrave @draconispletora @AnyaTheDraggoon @Verdice @Oriquin @Zelrune @P03 @Spuk @Tobin @Trilonyte @LordCorvidae @ashenhartkrie @samatoki @Pouchipouchi @Raan @furo @JavaMP @Raptorgrrl @Zikitty @airport @lullabird @absinthy @ookpik @ElectricBorelis @Ladyrivers @AsylumBat @Kaimon @Nhemesis @SilverImagines @StarlightDragon7 @9th @NightmareGiraffe @Chocoli @komi @Falgardien @Aku @ERabbit @FreyaShadow @Radiations @Viscere @Zytorian @Tahoma @rootbeer @SugaywaraKoushi @SeraphWren @Letsgograss @Euri @Alumina @Skycloud @IssuesMayExist[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
-New Skins & Accents-
Please note that this is a Pre-Order accent

Pinglist-please add yourself in the list

*Please note that all skins might have differences when they were printed out depending on the requirements of FR admins.
Skin: Stars Tell Tales
preview.png
800 each
Preview
Retires 30 April

Skin: Royal Astrologist
preview.png
800 each
Preview
Retires 30 April

GASP pings:
Click here for the GASP thread!

Skydancer F, Skincent, filigree, space/galaxy/stars/nebula

@IAmStillATestAccount @Parad0xxy @Leonaa @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @Gilan @Plushstiel @anrei @FireflyRhapsody @Iniga @Clifftop @Fadeela @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @wildewinged @ZeroAerie @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @BurntEmber @Soupy @Grimbone @reliquiaen @Mycologist @straekitty @mochimajuru @Kardi @Hailey @Serpede @Apellosine @durandal @Kernun @shamwow @Alive @Celes @IndigoCat @arcaneidolriots @smileytechie @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Trickilicky @captaincaiti @Renoki @Ballad @squidragon @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Ganymede @delightfuliza @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @AwayfromBirdland @Auralion @obliviousally @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @burningdarkfire @EifiCopper @Beladonna @Gibby @Uitwaaien @Masumi @annadandelion @VPunica @Ithiltari @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @Aloice @kaaoqi @lightly @solaritude @Rifter @FairyArmadillo @Artemis @Reborn @flamyfox @Candace @FlareSolaire @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Cheeseburger @mummy @Astraya @thefrogg @yumejia @Sharkbutt @Bluetadamore @shadesofCyan @Ammut @Koneko @Veevi @Aeronaught @Zanate @shimmeringxolo @BitterTea @KameTurtle @Malatise @Redsparrow @FWD @hayum @arach @Pumpcat @CakeOn @Dragonlaird @ranyani @Narif @Firtarian @BladesFire @karilara @surskitty @Shuffluffalo @kazay @yurihands @hiddenmica @SugarPlumFaerie @WildFlora @Maye @Riko @Danizaurs @Galaxtic @RuinousOmen @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @judiama @Essynkardi @Juushika @Mercendia @ToxieToxie @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Aegirscales @ionicbondie @SouthFarthing @Survivors @Athexreh @Harribel @moosesushi @RayFisch @Rascality @Oszs @Traidy @CosmicBones @Rubisco @jamaesi @Oriel @Noll @Safirien @Katreal @Peisinoe @Rinibun @Deva @sero @ccccctk @Cerys @miuaki @angsthound @bringmeataco @godspeed @Zelai @Cedric @Ellowen @Katherine @koujakward @Erendira @Kemeira @Xemriss @Maybels @LionMagnus @Juyoung @pinkdesert @Jaie @Luunai @keraunic @LanthanumIridium @Menghuancat @mus @haxure @thank @*** @aphreal @Valentina @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @awaicu @raxyl @Enekokoro @Venneris @Kaelidra @Disanxian @Obscaenus @TeddyDJ @Faileas @Oakwick @rethi @Darkmekmon @Ichamo @meonox @StarDandere @Toxiee @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @Wispwalker @Darlnim @Raire @thehungryfox @AyumiNemera @rubyredtan @HayBau @TeaRex @Godspeed @Crota @Betta @veevi @Nuriya @SilverLately @Sheba @Lynchly @xHel @Toriguel @RJWolf @Monchii @Shishiru @Geowlett @JakeStrider @anhbon921 @Runi @GlowPen @Arrakis @Isidora @parthenon @Allocen @Primaria @arian @BlackMistress @Goldenstorm @Silverlately @StarshipSally @VineDream @MollyMerula @Nahiri @RRHepburn @qew23 @appreciate @Cuddleh @keydotzip @Lonin @Carthasis @seragakisei @pioff @WolfTick @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @wingedRenegade @noixy @Raydioactive @Ysdaar @VolatileMatter @PrinceOfStorms @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Wuxian @Valeguard @senpai @Otrera @Gem4567 @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @lilacthecat @Shougoney @letmeship @BluMoon @Noctiferous @Cryptic @vely @Tigenki @BloodyBunny @Giarella @Niklia @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Maddiebird @amberwing @Lanqa @iodine @epzel @PixelofHealth @scarletskyz @Nevaka @Pieeee @selenomancy @Seriema @Zerobotic @hexadecimal @yoosung @Prelude @frizzchan @greyyourwarden @Oara @IrritatorRaji @synnful @chocomonster @Mima @aecasia @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @Ag47 @PlushyRobot @Gravekeeper @Astrologian @cutinstincts @Touming @BrightShine @Asobi @Viverridae @hawwah @PharahRaptor @WeyrLeader @IsadoraCousland @sugarcrash @VictorNikiforov @Edge @Ebrietas @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @AlexiCyn @irithyll @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Panopticon @Moonlace @Rosoidela @Snipe @Brea @Moristian @Lyka @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Apothecaria @MechWyrms @nemodave @Featherly @ClockworkOctopus @Dracorvus @HerrWolf @BloodSentry @daintyboots @grr @WhiteMantis @LemonQuartz @Wrath @casuallySleepy @InHeritent @Smokeybunny @Sucrose @Aeroden @jsquiddy @Whitefoxtails @SerpentRose @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @NightRising @Avenitus @TKodami @Noirist @Sickened @DawnRavenclaw @Naem @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Evet @comette @Alraune @TarmonSuravye @Kylari @Leucine @Aoroen @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Panicat @platypus @RocketGrunt @Darkerai @Starisia @feverking @Silverishness @Necrovatai @Fukii @Mytria @Gwendolyn @Ythequeris @Rangiku @Izilen @alexicyn @Aehdncl @yomnea33 @DiamondElephant @Duskflame @Dragondrop @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @Ashirene @bisou @gemgem @Nadopt @Sagittarium @aurorie @astroprojection @Tempestris @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @ThatOneGirl @oilux @brdey @pretend @Rest @ToxicE @Lallie @pitohui @BlazeWolf @Icefire55 @Gyropilot @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @CuriousLoli @Steamplonk @loststarship @Apotheca @Tuatara @Tidybunny @Ariizumi @Thysiria @Scuzz @Rohana @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Hevnoraak @Angu15 @Starrlight @Ketchum @everynne @songify @Xirei @Apfelobst @matejko @bunnyfork @cloverly @redfloon @MadaMada @ffgrape @Kipiekie @kbb @Illuminary @Ivypooll @Fujinyumi @Devilledegghead @uniquelykenn @shibadog @Leukowii @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @Kairoku @professorpig @perifinite @oly @TalaTari @TheEnderDraco @Acacia @despoinai @limeypie @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @Inahetalian @ayatos @haylxx @MisfitsLanding @Shook @kumoko @Makronyx @Goolix @Shadowangel @misericordieuse @Croissants @Keizaal @Leannaa @bioglitch @00Riku00 @EndlessDragon @nonaline @Iridaceae @micchikureshima @Laturikusha @Oodie @Jenkow @Keikoku @Mudguts @jaxentiatil @Noivian @Cognitive @Fervanus @TxTiger @Tiarana @Hideki @MythicSpirit @Myndris @Kedalea @Journey @Echoscries @luckless @Kaio @artillerychick @zeguk @Pollen @NoodleMomma @Saeliras @ideunatty @Holi @Dangeroux @DracoLeo @Iskars @elfmoss @BizarreKitten @SparkleOfGold @AimzVador @ArtyCat @daffynewt @manacampbell @roiben @JesterGurl @SheerCold @lynxedlight @Spirit78 @Phoenixfyre @Felisaries @GEESE @Elachu @Noxclerati @SaintMotel @Illume @bitmap @StarlitFire @caedis @Raptora @Suntouched @Reefknot @Peyp @MarinaQuakenbush @Kavalkade @RyuLevone @CheeseChatot @suncodex @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @jr413 @Lunox @folie @Finne @infinitelyy @ViciousPrincess @Tidemaiden @Artichoke @Whirlwish @stakataka @Amorah @brokenstone @deep @CanesVenatici @Ravenhearst @EverAutumn @CrossHound @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @SolusPrime379 @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @raQua @DrowsyPanda @Sunlace @GryphonSong @Alliance @batcrooks @HermaMora @los @ancelstierre @Mickie @Karanja @cryptdad @Friendo @NameChange851 @auroshen @Maliha @Lawcaldwell @cytotoxic @Convexity @SirArchimedes @heckinsnek @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @skin @vassily @Dragonfire27 @Facinarose @Reignhart @Sinai @TheMeatloafQueen @Nimuir @DevilFlower @agust @Guest @PoIarized @Doodeedoodah @Mimas @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @valiantmeasures @Denryu @Jabberwocky09 @Fortuna @aeki @SquidMage @snapppper @firtarian @warthog @KattsTheName @TwilightStars @Cynil @STRHKR @valkyrian @unsolved @Afazeria @Kaial @NorthernLiights @Parzivval @terato @Rey @Malachite @Incarnate @pyr0 @ColoradoBlues @Belegorn @Skedge @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @Reckless @Afflatedartist @Bufftuffandfluff @Wych @Dalilah @quatervois @terrellini @JWayland @literallyacat @Starrynightren @Amenen @WickedJayla @arboretumm @Morvudd @Cieyuu @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Cloudfell @Shaire @DrZiegler @Rafaru @Limelight @MaraStarSeer @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @foreboding @SylphOfHeart @SilverQuark @KiwiSmoothie @Bumblesweet @Trixelations @Cerion @Ectopi @Starstalker @Aeriel @tytonidae @Loyalties @ninjanuary @PhoenixFire36 @DragonDraws @meloncauli @Kikatzu @TheClassCalico @MistyGold @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @ribless @Sanati @dandyfrau @Eiyora @Weredogalism @Sienne @Nirwana @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @Venture @briar @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @Tuchulcha @sneakys @SDSPAGE @illusolite @schnauze @RainingAcid @Cyrya @VioletChachki @counterfeat @cynicalspectre @Ankhr @rattus @NowViewing @techmess @Bluwingskitty @ShinyStufful @suuji @phoenixoflegend @Neiran @GhostChateau @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @Crowstorm @WhisperSpirit @Vialheart @Pyronox @starskynadder @PixelSylveon56 @Hardycat @Halua @Cryfie @deerfawn @Jobie @ribbonz @Evarinya @End3rStorm @Foxe @solariaa @UchihaIyo @fwiflof @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @nemora @Buythestars @PikaChan412 @xRK800 @ShadowPiper @Li3los @RiavaCornelia @Osmodeus @Heathers @HayBay @overture @Harana @Psi @TAOGTMI @Katarra @Opalescent @Fujo @shot @Lunarias @Aquaparrot @LavenderAmethyst @Mary @Duchess @LLev @angstprxnce @Rowdy @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @mayka @RinyshkaS @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @Eidos @Voidshadow @LemmeRest @LeviathanDemon @jenivan1000 @Fawniti @bamf @VanillaCupcake @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @MissTea @sunnyVista @Toldentops @Kaidi @Cherrytree1222 @LordMalak @Mozzy @606 @Atramentia @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @cynicalCrows @RubyZoisite @Taerar @inn @Spark @Ticklesmack @RoyalLudroth @choimango @leeedea @Saerino @ScarredLightning @Scybilla @sobbing @DiesIrae @DrFlug @QueenAlais @elthemar @ChaosSama @lang001 @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Mintso @takatsuki @MoonMelody28 @cobwebs @Realms @bedfordblack @concept @DragonNoodle @mooncakefestival @Snivy88 @Marmite @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @soarieglibb @sicksip @Ellanoi @Windows98 @Drastalblight @oppay @Ziernalie @KallyPaige @CelestialMuse @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @Nonsense @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @perytonfeathers @SarcasticHawke @Laby @Humanic @Kaldwin @DeltaDragon246 @LunaeLumen @silverishness @alliecats @MalisVitterfolk @klee @girlgirlDragon @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tetraonidae @Ikora @apricotstarship @Closetcreep @succulents @Neurachem @Melova @Scarheart99789 @elbarien @Zoruna @Kipuka @Acheri @sentimental @Overcoat @nyarancia @Bystander @Gompytje @yum @Adriel @Irmingard @Banhi @Sheerivory @greenpotion @Techmox @xEndless @aschers @cyborb @Redsand @SheridanCharon @pwllhalen @Valikor @CHUUNIBYOU @stCon @zerolynx @itsscaryoutside @Sunline @akoshka @techne @Juleatic @Mysteries @Riptidee @ReneDV98 @pilotbites @Wolftick @Astra52 @lotusen @PolarMo @Allychan @iiiisageiiii @Medisin @Interverse @Kuningaskala @Jinoga @Aito @GoldStar @doniider @Banguela @aeons @axololtl @full @knifecentipede @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ravaarian @Onyxbat @draaviinrays @nychthemeron @Cadash @LordDragonWubbs @Liluye @Sadiegreen @*** @Lordofthepies @kingjoethecat @Maeva @Congratulations @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @StarPortal @squishypeachy @big @GalindaUpland @wwhirlybirb @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @Rairudiseu @lemecrazy @pooses @Fervor @pathfinder @iaqo @faraway @mtfoxx3 @Zyanith @InkedMyths @Sealterbloind @pandapaws @Lokey @TheChurchGrim @DeltaNegative @Mistakes @ancestral @Rayzor @Flanoir @Kom @Magnanimous @Moirli @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @velvetufo @Heliolisk @TehuMertt @OyasumiKasumi @BloodAlphaess @Riice @Madhouse @Norion @Bantymom @CoffeeCaat @Alamire @Yserin @NeekoNeekoNii @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @evilwave @Dussty @torture @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @NullE @Thoroughbred @Endofwave @airemarshal @Wishing4Reality @IromotNemem @lyricalmyxteries @aliciawonderland @Aerazura @Verosa @Harrlequiin @ThistleProse @xjsx @putrefaction @rilakkumin @SolnaSuon @sisyo @Ichorous @serpentarius @Joywing @Adamantium @junu @DarkwingDove @TwistedEerie @Lusinga @Mir @BurntCookies @ElfCommander @Khezu @Vanq @kazukira @Driamatic @Lurkingbullfox @Sephrenia @pigeonz @fuzzysherbet @Tilli @Yorshka @Doxiunoia @sakanapanda @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Altassar @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @Katigura @HPPJWoF @Meely @cvthedral @Ayxia @kijauni @FluffleDuffel @pinkkittens @minervamaga @seylon @Briarfox13 @catoftheallie @ces @crimsonpixie @chetungwan @Pyrozod @XCOM @TamneSenke @eternatus @varjopeura @Tiny @sophycat @PlatinumDream @LittleRain @Pecha @cantrip @Spooky @todorokishoto @Skeletiano @CristorcusHelix @ashenraven @onemessyperson @Sitten1115 @Chromathesia @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @VeryMuchATest @eonflute @batnap @astereia @serpents @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @wooloo @sassyatta @doniiderr @ladymoon2886 @Galatheid @Volve @notamused @uncle @Gaston @Dissonances @Jaypaw @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @Aushi @JotaroCujoh @Pinkuu @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @Iralla @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @S0ap @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Aisuryu @Peafowl @xxxx @Desecrated @Taarnfalk @mrgbmommy @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @WistyRain @Onyswift @FrostNiskare @LittleLuckyLucy @Rubyserpent @orangesunrise @benetton @User9125 @tinkabelle @UnhappyJoker @daisiology @Endyr @Denyzia @hydde @galaxytherobin @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @silveremouse @Arborpunk @MathematicalMind @Aeriona @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @Voronok @fredddio @StarshipsFleeing @Fin72 @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @Averat @KishHuzrin @retrace @Blubell @PepperClove @CrowleyGhost @hat17 @marropo @teebone @Lunyra @Soulykins @Killunia @Spinyax @Mikada @caution @KittyAoba @Icystorm @SilverBelle @Andraya @hannibals @Archimedez @Doomslayer @suu @shozurei @Idyll @Lycoriae @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @disentanglement @Merennis @Rainbowlight @TempestDragon @ravenistic @Vyrelord @Amayai @Avaraena @zephyrouss @peepsnibbles @caathedral @Aica @DiamondNoodles @Rizibizi4 @Contaminate @nephelle @SleepyDrago @137 @arlyn @ViewtifulJen @mothmoss @laurels @strawyerberry @sessmachine @Qhersek @Yilara @Tinble @BunnySox @aalien @Thunderbird21 @aliferous @chuchuana @AngelOfFate @justhereforthero @Hnai @Kiipho @ptarmigan @mem @eldrvtch @Loras @sugarcube @blackhawks @Necramancy @Basileia @Moonweaverr @Tatzelwurm @Snoops @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Worship @Riddance @Somaville @sylvalley @mPhish @Druzy @Pepi @torch @rei711 @KariThorne @JazzyLynx @pouchipouchi @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @Rubaiyat @luciferase @Shyia @Hirrrio @sheppo @zeeboot @Galaxius @TypeFull @Lethia @FeatherFace @kitten1774 @Kadvan @scared @bullfrog @moonstrucksmorns @QuirkyTea @zerys @Farron @Sinaasappelsap @CheshireMr @smolelf @Angilian @brevityis @GaelicVixen @Nuthatch @ezlu @The6th @ScaleyRedSi @RavenHaywire @Snoringhyena @Exlann @Straka @Coward @OblivionStriker @toyota @ecetulle @GLaDos42 @wurple @Kael1030 @hamburgers123 @kyaveus @scarecrane @Bunnymif @fraulien @honour @wolfbutterfly42 @RoseArcana @Puffin25 @PlatonicPluto @Raskies @LSparrow @Levona @kyaniite @GraveRabbit @Catgirl742 @decays @DawnBreak77 @arkhys @sekainouta @Opals @Butcherbaby @Ashwini @wanderingworlds @RisenWolf @XxCalypsoxX @colorofhardwork @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @Refractor @asterope @seaofspace @IcyGlaceon471 @Silvercats2 @kingratb @YUNLING @Urza @EnglishRose @Cirrostratus @SolarSam @elafralah @Scent @vangeance @winterlights @RealityMask @Waleskayu @Xenokiin @SpecialDragon12 @yik @heycharlie @KreepyKrawlies @World @JulyAphelion @tapewyrm @Phay @Kaijeu @Wintaclu @findingpears @iphegenia @loudsunrises @ladywindgrace @Gaze @CandyPrincess @Ambulocetus @Drymm @CodexCracked @atrolock @friendlycoffee @Miridiana @Golurk @Cats @Kaneun @LostWhisperer @teiidae @LavaKitto @CyanSenerade @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @demagogue @BlueDragon819 @Yiku @Hiii @Outpost @Hag @Obituary @KiteM @Witheren @Sionainn @endlessstation @BirdeeBee @EmSheshan @craftbaobao2 @crogge @StormJunes @SleepyProphet @Dabble @frogguts @Blushunt @Lunalatic @TheWingedHeroine @Doughnut @Machidieles @Odile @Primrosefortune @Randodemon @FuzzyMelon @Aphantasia @a030095275 @2towels @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @SnowFrost620 @wintrecat @asocialgoldfish @Bezalel @valerakki @hallinhammas @Fenixinka @ShallowAbyss @Hrathen @evidence @Swageus @mithrail @xxHenry1025xx @Raboniel @MissMaira @SilverRivers @kschaef @Kunikida @Sarcoline @Morningrise @Lunakitty @Trinkets @arsenicxx @Airaly @epitaffio @oof @SolitarySphynx @Hasufel @Legacywolf @Miasmas @Formenos @Rabbitspirit @Dewberry @FusionBoltzGX @silversouledcat @Sushimonsterr @rauv @Khayria @Lepton @CorvidCryptid @Feet @Spacemanspiff @JustUneven @Asutavl @queenhelixxia @Tomoko10 @SaltyGhost @Espenfalls @Kalorin @ulvesang @Mishra @SlyWolf0 @DepressoDad @pacem @CrystallizedMoon @azemn @Viscount @Pecularity @fernbrake @sassibirb @Nelyafinwe @liturgies @Rauv @bardcollege @Aletsan @Perelandria @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Riimi @Synthsational @Shizuku @mintychip @Saturnalian @Karitoriki @muto @dolohova @Turmoil @Revius @StarSpeckledInk @Apology @Stellunas @ttaikapapu @Fletchling @dinomatika @AlbinoDragon3605 @Sanzuwu @pilotwave @Oia @Dierdre @RolandMiller @Vivarium @Rhapsodus @ItMeansHope @SurfnTurf @Magala @WindChimes @DaFryingPan @Lightwarden @Faunaflor @ChristianCutie @asoryuu @ShallWeDance @StarfallRanch @Reithya @CaptainAnabelle @kaessis @Stormvale @Rayomz @Cherenkov @InkBunnyGold @Meii @JustAnotherFan @LunarMoth @battleaxe @Karabee @anemo @OriginGiratina @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @birdmusic @Allstohel @Lunasdreamv2 @BirchConcentus @Asgore @Searen @Mishil @HellsGate @MemeFish @thelemonsnek @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @changing @TheEmptyCity @Rohi @evereden @Orphism @marchpanes @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @Glum @Maleficus @Noodlesper @Fluttering @venerate @Spooce @maybels @foredoomedRhythm @NeonColada @Grune @ElectricAngels @Lykos @Empyreal @ikunoche @Sic @Horrifying @SatansAppendix @stickycube @Louiee @Saffirre @Drizzlesong @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Yonderly @Beruga @Wendiferous @LotusCandy @RheoTastic @MaeDae @laivence @Starwindrider @leukristic @Aevios @ShinyHunter47 @giroro @Yelloweye @missaliceblue @theobear @Plouvoir @seamists @Locked @wella @Fruitling @Morifinde @uwuloo @gentlytohear @Aviose @Realcottoncat @Gladiolusa @atalaeai @Badendmusical @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @Saltymew @JadedSerpent62 @kingcrown @Yeechen @Sashanitch @Crownings @isuzu @Hazardoush @FableSky @Frieren @TheDEV1L @Amika @ratbones @Flamed @SeaweedSalad @Verdes @RowanofRohan @Zavijava @ImpossibleJedi4 @HoIIow @Barok @Kassinu @0hzarks @Devonix @NimStratus @Patch @jinu @finder77 @Flaxen @Paleozoic @Lodzhal @rinjing @Shiver @Kywren @chunsah @AikoHosokawa @Gavix @AstralEventide @Humboldt @xxnyxy @VermilionVasili @NaoNao @hatesprit @dragonNMR @Azureus @Sterlingstars @BellumInvictus @LadyLarkin @prefiringfort @vovatheboss @Cosmiali @GreatValueCereal @dawnwyrm @Vwoop @Kiryo @ado @CryptidUni @seasnakes @xianvar @munchea @Avair @Nihilus @Endeavour @Violence @Valmue @Oggdo @bogfriend @Mortca @iskaeil @Eseren @Xuanxuan @Businessman @Cheryy @Phisans @Dessy @sowilo @Auraelia @monstergf @thevvitch @Sinnouk @Moirne @W0lfBait @whour @Halflight @Jaguarthecat @That1DireWolf @Skelestial @Morriganna @periwinkleclouds @PixelCat75332 @St0rmbringer @karrion @SeaShanty @swordblush @Starbunnies @mungmungbean @Bluedragon819 @TheSunTheGodsSaw @Subdued @distaste @Chickles13 @Werepunk @AlchemistG @DeadShift @Itarille @Interest @VolcanicThunder @LABS107 @AutumnNiche @slaytheist @Pripyat @RahgolDok @insight89x @ShadowRising @blooddrool @ClownEngaged @Luxilain @lappland @calamityProphet @Arah @iniquitas @GentleGentoo @c4uni @Oahu @elysifish @Teewie @Iminox @CrownOfStars @WDGaster @Xolrit @shenhe @belated @vortexbreakdown @suasion @GrumpyKettle @Karikumik @simplyNefarious @Nephelid @Kreideprintz @SarynTheHuntress @eyesymbolism @Avurdios @rarewareofficial @Susurrar @BurittoKimasan @MosanSun @GunMute @serpentofmoe @eggstve @Enkue @teetotaled @ChesireCLAM @shanshui @Zosimos @NotHereToPerch @Syrnaxi @inkwardlychaotic @Thrawn @Asra9 @Doodlepede @Pawnmgers @scorchshct @endies @Mazurkas @Syceris @Okapi @WANNACRY @Haring @kunchbox @Rowan00 @opalineteardrops @PtolemyII @Setah @Lafite @KaichouKai @corvidesque @soaringmoon @Helixstorm @Dragoneko @cosmoslost @harmonywish @Rukorix @000000 @saltmarsh @berrybasket @Sheanor @Darkrait @moonthegoon @Benuyka @Thinkalot @Britty @CrimsonDragon @StarlessEyes @Kirmon64 @Scarecrows @Hyenalope @midnightserenade @Jinxls @Critique @BirdWings @WaterMaloneDraws @CloudTay @Phlegethos @Amoeba @Punkwitch @500percentsalty @kyat @arawoods @ClearBright @Zyachi @Nimrook @above @Curoi @Azurenight @polliwog @iWolffe @thanksmeg @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Socha @Person @Feynren @AlphaSnowdust @Nenahel @FireflyFields @ShiftingFoxx @kespecial @lillynxtg @Anjoulas @Ozma @Arsenet5 @RooksRoses @Fwooomf @Akkhima @Sashathebrave @draconispletora @AnyaTheDraggoon @Verdice @Oriquin @Zelrune @P03 @Spuk @Tobin @Trilonyte @LordCorvidae @ashenhartkrie @samatoki @Pouchipouchi @Raan @furo @JavaMP @Raptorgrrl @Zikitty @airport @lullabird @absinthy @ookpik @ElectricBorelis @Ladyrivers @AsylumBat @Kaimon @Nhemesis @SilverImagines @StarlightDragon7 @9th @NightmareGiraffe @Chocoli @komi @Falgardien @Aku @ERabbit @FreyaShadow @Radiations @Viscere @Zytorian @Tahoma @rootbeer @SugaywaraKoushi @SeraphWren @Letsgograss @Euri @Alumina @Skycloud @IssuesMayExist
-Reminder-

The 1st run of Cursed was all sold!
Thanks to everyone who supports my little shop! :D

-Reminder-

The 1st run of Cursed was all sold!
Thanks to everyone who supports my little shop! :D

[center][size=6][font=Optima]Unlimited Skins & Accents[/font][/size][/center] [font=Optima][size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14IfycHQcB95OCHWxQPyzcSoJjbGmnBswUMUCjbK3F4c/edit?usp=sharing]Pinglist[/url]-please add yourself in the list[/size][/font] [size=3][font=Optima]*Please note that all skins might have differences when they were printed out depending on the requirements of FR admins. [/font][/size] [columns] [font=Optima][size=4][u][b]Accent: Cursed[/b][/u][/size] [img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2022/03/09/bWl2tA.png[/img] [nextcol] [right]350[emoji=gem size=1] each [url=https://frtools.nensec.com/skintester/preview/bMfPb]Preview[/url] [i]Unlimited[/i][/right] [/font] [/columns] ----- [columns] [font=Optima][size=4][u][b]Accent: You Need A SAN Check[/b][/u][/size] [img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2022/03/09/bWlRfI.png[/img] [nextcol] [right]350[emoji=gem size=1] each [url=https://frtools.nensec.com/skintester/preview/mkJXv]Preview[/url] [i]Unlimited[/i][/right] [/font] [/columns] ----- [columns] [font=Optima][size=4][u][b]Accent: Myth[/b][/u][/size] [img]https://s1.ax1x.com/2022/03/09/bWlfpt.png[/img] [nextcol] [right]350[emoji=gem size=1] each [url=https://frtools.nensec.com/skintester/preview/hisdf]Preview[/url] [i]Unlimited[/i][/right] [/font] [/columns] -----
Unlimited Skins & Accents

Pinglist-please add yourself in the list

*Please note that all skins might have differences when they were printed out depending on the requirements of FR admins.
Accent: Cursed
bWl2tA.png
350 each
Preview
Unlimited

Accent: You Need A SAN Check
bWlRfI.png
350 each
Preview
Unlimited

Accent: Myth
bWlfpt.png