Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Paralell genes hope
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm an underbelly fan, I would like the belly plz

also yeah some people have mentioned it already but flaunt/flair
and I would LOVE seeing them with wraith
I'm an underbelly fan, I would like the belly plz

also yeah some people have mentioned it already but flaunt/flair
and I would LOVE seeing them with wraith
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png

Underbelly!

Underbelly!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
[quote name="Archaeoraptor" date="2022-03-06 06:15:52" ] Unpopular but my kingdom for Crackle. The original gross-busy-Plaguey gene!! None of the current terts are quite the same, which is a crime, obviously. Similar even goes for Smirch. [/quote] Please let us make gorehounds.
Archaeoraptor wrote on 2022-03-06 06:15:52:
Unpopular but my kingdom for Crackle. The original gross-busy-Plaguey gene!! None of the current terts are quite the same, which is a crime, obviously. Similar even goes for Smirch.
Please let us make gorehounds.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
Python/Morph, please!! They're among my favorite genes and still haven't been added to any of the ancient breeds so far. [emoji=coatl sad size=1] Edit: Forgot about Poi/Tox, those genes would be lovely on Aberrations as well.
Python/Morph, please!! They're among my favorite genes and still haven't been added to any of the ancient breeds so far.

Edit: Forgot about Poi/Tox, those genes would be lovely on Aberrations as well.
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464896.png93464888.png
PinTrail and PoiTox for sure! In fact im kind of surprised they didn't launch with those, they seem like a perfect baldwin gene-breed

I don't really like keel, but it might look really good on them too
PinTrail and PoiTox for sure! In fact im kind of surprised they didn't launch with those, they seem like a perfect baldwin gene-breed

I don't really like keel, but it might look really good on them too
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
Stained belongs on every dragon, period.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="FloatingInSpace" date="2022-03-06 10:12:56" ] Stained belongs on every dragon, period. [/quote] ^ This. Underbelly and Glimmer too!
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2022-03-06 10:12:56:
^ This. Underbelly and Glimmer too!
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Please just Runes, it's probably my favorite tert
Please just Runes, it's probably my favorite tert
Spr_5b_609_s.png
Poi/Tox because I think it would work so well for a plague breed. Iri/Shim because we haven't seen it on an ancient although as others have said, I get why it might be passed over due to having to hand-draw the gradients in it.

I didn't even contemplate Skeletal before I read it here but honestly? Absolutely.
Poi/Tox because I think it would work so well for a plague breed. Iri/Shim because we haven't seen it on an ancient although as others have said, I get why it might be passed over due to having to hand-draw the gradients in it.

I didn't even contemplate Skeletal before I read it here but honestly? Absolutely.
Fingers crossed we get Iri/Shim for all Ancients once the fixes for some colours are released
Fingers crossed we get Iri/Shim for all Ancients once the fixes for some colours are released
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5 6