Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Paralell genes hope
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Incantamentum" date="2022-03-05 08:44:02" ] pin/trail and skink/spinner [/quote] these, and underbelly. And Poi/toxin. and Flaunt/Flair too if possible. oh I almost forgot Met/Alloy. I need them on Abbs ;_;
Incantamentum wrote on 2022-03-05 08:44:02:
pin/trail and skink/spinner
these, and underbelly. And Poi/toxin. and Flaunt/Flair too if possible. oh I almost forgot Met/Alloy. I need them on Abbs ;_;
skink! met/alloy! pin/trail!! underbelly!!! mosaic/breakup!!!
skink! met/alloy! pin/trail!! underbelly!!! mosaic/breakup!!!
nTa2yPT.png
Stained, obviously! And flafla would be amazinggggg
Stained, obviously! And flafla would be amazinggggg
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
Constellation/Starmap! I bet the feather ruffs would look so sparkly and pretty!
I also love to pair it with Opal <3
Constellation/Starmap! I bet the feather ruffs would look so sparkly and pretty!
I also love to pair it with Opal <3
output_43i3Yr.gif
Pin/trail, stained, and koi!
Pin/trail, stained, and koi!
Flaunt/flair because I have a dragon who looks amazing with tapir+flair, and I made her an Ab anyway because it's perfect for her, but it would be nice to have that gene option back on the table.
Pin/trail and poi/tox would be really helpful for when the current accents don't work.

Wraith!! And skeletal, py/morph. Chevron/arrow or ragged/tear would be good too. Heck anything, really.

All that said, I'm pretty happy with the gene spread we got for the release, I'm just greedy for more options eventually.
Flaunt/flair because I have a dragon who looks amazing with tapir+flair, and I made her an Ab anyway because it's perfect for her, but it would be nice to have that gene option back on the table.
Pin/trail and poi/tox would be really helpful for when the current accents don't work.

Wraith!! And skeletal, py/morph. Chevron/arrow or ragged/tear would be good too. Heck anything, really.

All that said, I'm pretty happy with the gene spread we got for the release, I'm just greedy for more options eventually.
I get why they don't do Iridescent and Shimmer, since that particular gene is done by hand, and with all the colors that sounds like a load of work.

Metallic and Alloy are my go to desire, I want the dark shiny muscles.
Glimmer as well.
I get why they don't do Iridescent and Shimmer, since that particular gene is done by hand, and with all the colors that sounds like a load of work.

Metallic and Alloy are my go to desire, I want the dark shiny muscles.
Glimmer as well.
4QFtgPW.png
circuit would be great for me personally but stained would be amazing tbh
circuit would be great for me personally but stained would be amazing tbh
Untitled241.png
I really want crackle! From the terts that we have so far I only like about half of them so I really hope they add more options for terts next.
I really want crackle! From the terts that we have so far I only like about half of them so I really hope they add more options for terts next.
FVUw8no.png
Underbelly, skeletal, gembond, spines, shardflank! GNARLHORNS! I feel the abbys are lacking in the tertiary gene apartment, would love to see the artists go haywire with the line-breaking genes.
Underbelly, skeletal, gembond, spines, shardflank! GNARLHORNS! I feel the abbys are lacking in the tertiary gene apartment, would love to see the artists go haywire with the line-breaking genes.
IfCmPpP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6