Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] 7-Digit XXY Skydancer (BRED ONCE)
Hello! Selling my lovely Igazi here as I'm on a long-winded expedition to eventually clear my entire lair out one way or another and figured there might be some interested parties in her! Here she is: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4006371][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/40064/4006371_350.png[/img][/url] She's White/White/Carmine, and has only been bred once with three fully named offspring! I would be looking for a minimum 1000g/1Mil Treasure for her! [quote=7-Digit ID Pinglist]@AlexRobins @alixander @Almedha @AlvildaBright @Amut @anhbon921 @Arinys @Arrowfeathers @Aurora23 @Balaeniceps @beepboopitsme @BeingOfSalt @Brindlefur @Carolynmbp @Casilica @clay @Coelacanis @ColorfulLava @convulsive @CrownedLadybug @Cylence @Deltazz @DragonSquid @Duskphoenix @Elfydragon @Emmie @Fenix @Foxe @frankenfurta @fredddio @Freefire @gbot13 @Geminid @Hausdaddy @Heeroku @Helix @Hiame @honour @hyddenchyld @Icthys @J0taro @JD1620 @Kiipho @Kilwin @kirathekat @kitsune56 @LexiePiper @ListlessPony @Lydun @Martine @Meyoline @Mindrop @Nekromancy @NeroDrag @NiTi1 @nonbinary @Norayna0ekoa @Oriel @OzuOzu @paintminion @PipDragon40 @PlatinumDream @pokemoncha @Pufferheart @Pulse @Queezle @RabbitSpirit @Raestrao @readergirl12 @Rhamnus @selkiie @Shaydas @SilverQuark @Skogur @spudzy @SSakuras @StarWraith @stovokor @Striderave @Synthsational @Tannos @TeaHorse @ThistleProse @Tryenne @Twizz @vintagesinister @W473rDr490n @Willowspot125 @wingedvoid @WolfandCrow @Wryneck @xkcd2020 @yumehisakawa[/quote] [quote=7-Digit June 8th Bday Ping]@sraben @Noddddd[/quote]
Hello! Selling my lovely Igazi here as I'm on a long-winded expedition to eventually clear my entire lair out one way or another and figured there might be some interested parties in her!

Here she is:

4006371_350.png

She's White/White/Carmine, and has only been bred once with three fully named offspring!

I would be looking for a minimum 1000g/1Mil Treasure for her!
7-Digit June 8th Bday Ping wrote:
@Enamuko I can meet that 1kg price.
@Enamuko I can meet that 1kg price.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut That's brilliant! I'll set up a CR for you, sorry for such a late reply!
@Amut That's brilliant! I'll set up a CR for you, sorry for such a late reply!