Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why aren't there commas in token prices
1 2
As a dyslexic person it is exetremly hard for me to decipher how much money i have because there are no commas or dots seperating the numbers.
As a dyslexic person it is exetremly hard for me to decipher how much money i have because there are no commas or dots seperating the numbers.
PoU9kzE.png
yeah, this is a common issue people have (and i won't say i haven't run to it myself before!)

adding commas has been suggested in the suggestions forum quite often before so with any luck it'll eventually be changed, hopefully sooner rather than later
yeah, this is a common issue people have (and i won't say i haven't run to it myself before!)

adding commas has been suggested in the suggestions forum quite often before so with any luck it'll eventually be changed, hopefully sooner rather than later
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has issues with it. I am also Dyslexic.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has issues with it. I am also Dyslexic.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
Yes, I have to count the numbers and mentally put the commas there sometimes! I really hope this is something they add in the near future :(
Yes, I have to count the numbers and mentally put the commas there sometimes! I really hope this is something they add in the near future :(
p3jdzi4.png
I’m not even dyslexic and I struggle with large sums (I have problems differentiating 200kt — 2mt if they’re listed as 200000 or 2000000! It’s literally the same number but not!)

Usually I get around this by zooming all the way in and manually counting the numbers, which is just. Annoying.
I’m not even dyslexic and I struggle with large sums (I have problems differentiating 200kt — 2mt if they’re listed as 200000 or 2000000! It’s literally the same number but not!)

Usually I get around this by zooming all the way in and manually counting the numbers, which is just. Annoying.
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
I'd prefer spaces over comma or dots, because not all languages use comma's and dots in the same way when it comes to numbers, and comma's for thousands would be incredibly confusing for me.
I'd prefer spaces over comma or dots, because not all languages use comma's and dots in the same way when it comes to numbers, and comma's for thousands would be incredibly confusing for me.
Small_Capy.png
I always confuse numbers once it gets into the 100,000+ territory.
I always confuse numbers once it gets into the 100,000+ territory.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
What I usually do is highlight the last three digits with my mouse. It adds a sort of visual "comma" that helps me process what I'm looking at way more efficiently. If you don't have a computer, you're out of luck though :(.
What I usually do is highlight the last three digits with my mouse. It adds a sort of visual "comma" that helps me process what I'm looking at way more efficiently. If you don't have a computer, you're out of luck though :(.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
I wish they were there as well! I put my computer cursor where the comma would be, really helps me.
I wish they were there as well! I put my computer cursor where the comma would be, really helps me.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
Not dyslexic, but I have the same problem. Once I get past the 10kt point I have to start highlighting the digits in groups of 3 to figure out what I'm looking at. And/or use my cursor as a stand in for a comma.
Not dyslexic, but I have the same problem. Once I get past the 10kt point I have to start highlighting the digits in groups of 3 to figure out what I'm looking at. And/or use my cursor as a stand in for a comma.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
1 2