Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | no pinecones in digging
could just be incredibly bad luck, but in my first 12 gathering turns i got no currency from digging. was def in shadow as i'm in plague and was getting loads of shadowbinders tears. had no problem once i foraged in shadow on my last three turns.

edit: must have just been bad rng! been pulling fine the next few days
could just be incredibly bad luck, but in my first 12 gathering turns i got no currency from digging. was def in shadow as i'm in plague and was getting loads of shadowbinders tears. had no problem once i foraged in shadow on my last three turns.

edit: must have just been bad rng! been pulling fine the next few days
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
@charliebot this is very likely just a very bad luck with rng. i am getting pinecones from digging. another possibility is that you selected light by mistake, because its right below shadow, and also drops shadowbinder's tears
@charliebot this is very likely just a very bad luck with rng. i am getting pinecones from digging. another possibility is that you selected light by mistake, because its right below shadow, and also drops shadowbinder's tears
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
i also got zero pinecones from digging . i saved my last 5 turns to make sure it was a digging thing , and went hunting , and got pinecones hunting .
i also got zero pinecones from digging . i saved my last 5 turns to make sure it was a digging thing , and went hunting , and got pinecones hunting .
it/its or ey/em/eir
-1 fr time
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.png
Same here!!!!!!! I thought it was just my bad RNG. NO pinecones from digging, at all.
Same here!!!!!!! I thought it was just my bad RNG. NO pinecones from digging, at all.
we_do_what_s_best_for_us_by_caosgii-dcf2y73.png
Cal
they/them
-1 FR time

♥ Art Shop
@Numinous @Phthartic You guys must either have very bad RNG luck or are digging in the wrong place. I'm sure I've gotten pinecones from digging this week. And here's a screenshot of my first turn of digging today: [img]https://i.imgur.com/IWkV3sW.png[/img]
@Numinous @Phthartic
You guys must either have very bad RNG luck or are digging in the wrong place. I'm sure I've gotten pinecones from digging this week. And here's a screenshot of my first turn of digging today:
IWkV3sW.png
d6VP0mp.png JrZGMGx.png
Bb9XFYa.png
gziv3Ja.png
Pn33kaF.png
mlSrRbK.png
gAJtKYm.png
BTRr72z.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
It’s definitely just RNG. I’ve been getting pinecones from digging all week.
It’s definitely just RNG. I’ve been getting pinecones from digging all week.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg