Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~{ Devious Denizens Hatchery }~
1 2 ... 508 509 510 511 512 ... 745 746
Already updated it, thank you! (on the self-editing pinglist at least, unless you're keeping a separate copy for yourself? I also changed it to female only instead of either since I noticed Mischief did have the colours I want but I think it looks better with the other pose :'D)

Did some scrying for Contagion and I agree with Eel on Pearls, but it looks quite nice on Ridges as well imo!
Already updated it, thank you! (on the self-editing pinglist at least, unless you're keeping a separate copy for yourself? I also changed it to female only instead of either since I noticed Mischief did have the colours I want but I think it looks better with the other pose :'D)

Did some scrying for Contagion and I agree with Eel on Pearls, but it looks quite nice on Ridges as well imo!
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
Can i please snag Tango, Mischeif, and Sundae ( or any still available ) for gems?
Can i please snag Tango, Mischeif, and Sundae ( or any still available ) for gems?
Spr_5b_585.png wip
@Avian
sent! thank you <3

@Beatoriche
yeah just the self-editing pinglist! I do try to keep a personal copy to help keep track of stuff but I just reference the SEP for that, so it's all good. apologies again for the miscommunication </3

also I'm happy you said you like Eel on ridgies because they were my other runner-up lol. I may just make it a ridge/PC pair :D
thank you again!
@Avian
sent! thank you <3

@Beatoriche
yeah just the self-editing pinglist! I do try to keep a personal copy to help keep track of stuff but I just reference the SEP for that, so it's all good. apologies again for the miscommunication </3

also I'm happy you said you like Eel on ridgies because they were my other runner-up lol. I may just make it a ridge/PC pair :D
thank you again!
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
could i please grab bracken for treasure?
could i please grab bracken for treasure?
@Scoldsbridle
sent! thank you :)
@Scoldsbridle
sent! thank you :)
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
Hi! I'd like to buy Voltaic for treasure
Hi! I'd like to buy Voltaic for treasure
vista_spiral1.png.....vistafestival_2.png.....vista_spiral1.png
@Solinary

Id love to grab my reservation for gems!
@Solinary

Id love to grab my reservation for gems!
HzBHeAi.png
https://i.imgur.com/HarDoFK.png
Can I have Velkan for treasure please?
Can I have Velkan for treasure please?
Untitled21_20210619092953.png
@Shenzai @HarleyChaos @xXPancakexx
sent! thank you <3
@Shenzai @HarleyChaos @xXPancakexx
sent! thank you <3
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
Thank you too!!
Thank you too!!