Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~{ Devious Denizens Hatchery }~
1 2 ... 507 508 509 510 511 ... 750 751
I'd like to buy Goji for treasure, please :)
I'd like to buy Goji for treasure, please :)
Pladge-37.pngPladge-31.pngoCxrgWR.png
Can I get Vastra with gems please?
Can I get Vastra with gems please?
dT9HQge.png
pyAp3dI.png
FE9pJK1.png
I would like to buy Goji in treasure please. (I'm in plague and on the pinglist!) Edit: nevermind got ninja'd
I would like to buy Goji in treasure please. (I'm in plague and on the pinglist!) Edit: nevermind got ninja'd
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
Can I get Pop and Merry with gems, please? (also Gust is stunning, gah. Not a fan of multigaze but here it looks more like gems dotted across their body, love that)
Can I get Pop and Merry with gems, please? (also Gust is stunning, gah. Not a fan of multigaze but here it looks more like gems dotted across their body, love that)
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Solinary Uhhhhh can I cancel on Merry? I'm sorry but I was going to erase my reservation on the pinglist and noticed that that's not actually what I'd reserved :') Wanted Obsidian for primary and Ruby for tert, though I guess I'll adjust that since Vermillion works too. I don't quite like the amount of white that gets added with the primary with black ;;

I thought they didn't look quite right, but I thought it was just me D: Really sorry!
@Solinary Uhhhhh can I cancel on Merry? I'm sorry but I was going to erase my reservation on the pinglist and noticed that that's not actually what I'd reserved :') Wanted Obsidian for primary and Ruby for tert, though I guess I'll adjust that since Vermillion works too. I don't quite like the amount of white that gets added with the primary with black ;;

I thought they didn't look quite right, but I thought it was just me D: Really sorry!
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@KaichouKai @Tahoma @Reynette @Hallowle
sent! thank you <3

@Beatoriche
aw I didn't notice but you're right, it does :D thank you!

@librariesrpunk
I'm sorry about that! lemme know if I can reserve the next hatchling like them for ya :)
@KaichouKai @Tahoma @Reynette @Hallowle
sent! thank you <3

@Beatoriche
aw I didn't notice but you're right, it does :D thank you!

@librariesrpunk
I'm sorry about that! lemme know if I can reserve the next hatchling like them for ya :)
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
On second thought, may I also buy Crackle for treasure?

As for Contagion, I'm kinda partial to eel on pearlcatchers :)
On second thought, may I also buy Crackle for treasure?

As for Contagion, I'm kinda partial to eel on pearlcatchers :)
Pladge-37.pngPladge-31.pngoCxrgWR.png
@Beatoriche
no worries at all! I apologize if I recorded that inaccurately, do you want me to go ahead and update that for you?
@Beatoriche
no worries at all! I apologize if I recorded that inaccurately, do you want me to go ahead and update that for you?
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
If you wouldn't mind, I would appreciate it! Forbidden Fruit Juice, Pearl M, pink capsule (I have one with bubblegum capsule from this pair but the pink looks so nice!)
If you wouldn't mind, I would appreciate it! Forbidden Fruit Juice, Pearl M, pink capsule (I have one with bubblegum capsule from this pair but the pink looks so nice!)
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
@Reynette
of course c: (I'm secretly a little biased toward PCs as well, lol. thanks for the input!)

@librariesrpunk
no problem at all, will do! I'm partial to the pink capsule myself :p
@Reynette
of course c: (I'm secretly a little biased toward PCs as well, lol. thanks for the input!)

@librariesrpunk
no problem at all, will do! I'm partial to the pink capsule myself :p
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
1 2 ... 507 508 509 510 511 ... 750 751