Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Unable to use Arlo's Ancient Artifacts?
I go on to Arlo's Tab and I can collect my daily materials, but then when I try to use them, they are red even though there is no digging going on... Is their some sort of limit or is this just a bug?
I go on to Arlo's Tab and I can collect my daily materials, but then when I try to use them, they are red even though there is no digging going on... Is their some sort of limit or is this just a bug?
@Baseballboy check if you have any unclaimed rewards. you cannot dig until those have been claimed
@Baseballboy check if you have any unclaimed rewards. you cannot dig until those have been claimed
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I do not have any rewards currently in waiting, the button to claim them is also red...
I do not have any rewards currently in waiting, the button to claim them is also red...
Same exact issue as Baseballboy.
Same exact issue as Baseballboy.
@Baseballboy i mean did you scroll all the way down and check each plot to see if the reward was uncovered? because the button is only for uncovering finished tiles

edit: @cmbuss you should also scroll through the whole page and check each plot for unclaimed rewards
@Baseballboy i mean did you scroll all the way down and check each plot to see if the reward was uncovered? because the button is only for uncovering finished tiles

edit: @cmbuss you should also scroll through the whole page and check each plot for unclaimed rewards
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Oh, I understand, it seems like that was the problem... Thank You!
Oh, I understand, it seems like that was the problem... Thank You!
Right. That was the problem. Thanks!
Right. That was the problem. Thanks!
anyone know what tab to find arlo digsite i cant find it again
anyone know what tab to find arlo digsite i cant find it again
@xxaspenxx Arlo's Ancient Artifacts is in the Trading Post, under the "Shop" section of the sidebar. You can also use this link.

Also, in general, it's better to make a new thread when you have a new question—a thread with replies to it will generally be assumed to be answered already, so people might ignore your question!
@xxaspenxx Arlo's Ancient Artifacts is in the Trading Post, under the "Shop" section of the sidebar. You can also use this link.

Also, in general, it's better to make a new thread when you have a new question—a thread with replies to it will generally be assumed to be answered already, so people might ignore your question!
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
@xxaspenxx

The main portal you want is the Trading Post link on the left side toolbar. Click it and scroll down to "Arlo's Ancient Artifacts."

For future reference it's best to make a new post for your questions; adding to an existing discussion makes you question look already answered. The exception is the stickied "Tiny Little Questions."

Hope this helps!

edit: ninja'd!
@xxaspenxx

The main portal you want is the Trading Post link on the left side toolbar. Click it and scroll down to "Arlo's Ancient Artifacts."

For future reference it's best to make a new post for your questions; adding to an existing discussion makes you question look already answered. The exception is the stickied "Tiny Little Questions."

Hope this helps!

edit: ninja'd!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?