Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | username woes
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Mine came from a username generator way back when. I really want to change but I've signed art as "Lethia" and ughhhh
Mine came from a username generator way back when. I really want to change but I've signed art as "Lethia" and ughhhh
desperately looking for pm me I have gemsaaaaa
xx1knga1e.png
A OC of mine, one that was made during a rough patch in my life.
A OC of mine, one that was made during a rough patch in my life.
I'd been using the un BlueberryPuptarts for a bit (bc I like blueberry poptarts... and dog...) but it was too long to fit on some sites including fr because 16 is a common character limit. I mulled over what I could replace Blueberry with for a while before settling on Spooky! bc... spooky good
I'd been using the un BlueberryPuptarts for a bit (bc I like blueberry poptarts... and dog...) but it was too long to fit on some sites including fr because 16 is a common character limit. I mulled over what I could replace Blueberry with for a while before settling on Spooky! bc... spooky good
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
I would have gone my by usual alias of Solaris (or anything along that line) but I had the feeling that it was taken by the time I signed up so I just used the name of one of my OCs

now I'm tempted to change it to either TotalOverqwil or BooyahBomber because it sounds cool and I find it weird to share a name with a dragon I own (here in case yall are curious) but I have little memory of how many pinglists I signed up for and while most of them are inactive to my knowledge there is still the small chance of them returning
I would have gone my by usual alias of Solaris (or anything along that line) but I had the feeling that it was taken by the time I signed up so I just used the name of one of my OCs

now I'm tempted to change it to either TotalOverqwil or BooyahBomber because it sounds cool and I find it weird to share a name with a dragon I own (here in case yall are curious) but I have little memory of how many pinglists I signed up for and while most of them are inactive to my knowledge there is still the small chance of them returning
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Frameworms was a typo A friend made one time so I used it as a username in lots of games and it eventually got shortened to frame (because it sounds more like a name and it felt weird having the game npcs call me by my username)

And a few days ago I saw it was open in the username open thread and I totally impulse changed it
Frameworms was a typo A friend made one time so I used it as a username in lots of games and it eventually got shortened to frame (because it sounds more like a name and it felt weird having the game npcs call me by my username)

And a few days ago I saw it was open in the username open thread and I totally impulse changed it
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
My old UN, LynxieRG is one I've been using since pretty much the day I discovered the internet. It's a combination of my former favourite animal, the lynx (-ie added to make it sound cuter) and my initials!

However I eventually grew tired of it and I'm not super fond of it any more, so I changed it! I didn't want to completely do away with it though, and one day while I was absent-mindedly throwing words together I stumbled across "Probablynx". A portmanteau that sounded nice and was new while keeping the "Lynx" from my old name, it really just.. felt right. even if lynxes are no longer my favourite by a long shot

I've been thinking of changing it again lately, but I'm on quite a few pinglists and I still quite like it! (if i did however it'd either be to something alliterative because alliteration is cool or to another portmanteau featuring "lynx" like idk,, waarschijnlynx?? lonelynx??)
My old UN, LynxieRG is one I've been using since pretty much the day I discovered the internet. It's a combination of my former favourite animal, the lynx (-ie added to make it sound cuter) and my initials!

However I eventually grew tired of it and I'm not super fond of it any more, so I changed it! I didn't want to completely do away with it though, and one day while I was absent-mindedly throwing words together I stumbled across "Probablynx". A portmanteau that sounded nice and was new while keeping the "Lynx" from my old name, it really just.. felt right. even if lynxes are no longer my favourite by a long shot

I've been thinking of changing it again lately, but I'm on quite a few pinglists and I still quite like it! (if i did however it'd either be to something alliterative because alliteration is cool or to another portmanteau featuring "lynx" like idk,, waarschijnlynx?? lonelynx??)
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
Nearly 20 years ago, I came up with an appropriately 2egdy4u username. Then the first Hobbit movie was coming out, and to celebrate the hype, I chose the Elvish version of that name (or the closest thereof).

It's an incredibly nerdy, incredibly edgy username, and I've had it for nearly a decade whenever and wherever possible.
Nearly 20 years ago, I came up with an appropriately 2egdy4u username. Then the first Hobbit movie was coming out, and to celebrate the hype, I chose the Elvish version of that name (or the closest thereof).

It's an incredibly nerdy, incredibly edgy username, and I've had it for nearly a decade whenever and wherever possible.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
i simply stole the idea of the name off my sister like 6 years ago and since then used it till this day
i simply stole the idea of the name off my sister like 6 years ago and since then used it till this day
Wanted to come up with a username that I'd never used anywhere before. Something short, punchy, and spelled in such a way that even I wouldn't know how to pronounce it.

Thus sgerj was born. I keep forgetting that it's my username.
Wanted to come up with a username that I'd never used anywhere before. Something short, punchy, and spelled in such a way that even I wouldn't know how to pronounce it.

Thus sgerj was born. I keep forgetting that it's my username.
forum signature under construction WOOOHOOO!
this is my 2nd username; picked it cause i drew a picture of a cool snail once and its my youtube pfp, and then it became my youtube name, and so follows

this is my 2nd username; picked it cause i drew a picture of a cool snail once and its my youtube pfp, and then it became my youtube name, and so follows

TinyOz.gif TINY.gifteleport.gif juliasmaller.gif

*Wishlist

*Land of Oz
I collect bubbly buddies!
Bubbly Buddy
buyinggf.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13