Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | username woes
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
This is my third username on here, it's named after Setzer Gabbiani from Final Fantasy VI
This is my third username on here, it's named after Setzer Gabbiani from Final Fantasy VI
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
was super into scp when i changed my username to this so im keeping it as a flex
was super into scp when i changed my username to this so im keeping it as a flex
>aleph
>it/its
>+3 frt
>alterhuman
>rivethead
>delete system32
Hnet-com-image.png
I usually use Noxura but that was taken, so its Noxide. Might change my name at some point though.

Edit: changed my name.
I usually use Noxura but that was taken, so its Noxide. Might change my name at some point though.

Edit: changed my name.
ArtFight-Art Gallery-Adopts

• Timezone is GMT

• Always happy to chat :)
taco used to be the name of my hamster, and doodle was its nickname. that was like..ten years ago?? there's a certain amount of nostalgia with this username but at the same time it is very childish. ive been moving away from it on other sites. even still, it's nice that it lives on in this corner of the internet :)
taco used to be the name of my hamster, and doodle was its nickname. that was like..ten years ago?? there's a certain amount of nostalgia with this username but at the same time it is very childish. ive been moving away from it on other sites. even still, it's nice that it lives on in this corner of the internet :)
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
The title of this topic really spooked me for a second, lol!

Always loved the word woebegone (and woe), and when I was looking to change my username I decided to try Woes out just for the heck of it. Imagine my surprise when it was available!
The title of this topic really spooked me for a second, lol!

Always loved the word woebegone (and woe), and when I was looking to change my username I decided to try Woes out just for the heck of it. Imagine my surprise when it was available!
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
UeGjq7y.png
It0R1xG.png
loimysO.png
..... LUZk8tY.png
I was into the show Digimon when I made my username and 11 is one of my favorite numbers!

I kind of want to change it to Digi but it’s taken RIP

EDIT: nvm it's not taken anymore!!
I was into the show Digimon when I made my username and 11 is one of my favorite numbers!

I kind of want to change it to Digi but it’s taken RIP

EDIT: nvm it's not taken anymore!!
ldNLSdw.png
this is my first and only username and i refuse to change it because i like those pretty-looking one-word usernames.

in my original story, one of the races of my original species is known as the "negatives." most of my favorite characters are negatives, so that's where the username came from.

also i'm a negative person. lol
this is my first and only username and i refuse to change it because i like those pretty-looking one-word usernames.

in my original story, one of the races of my original species is known as the "negatives." most of my favorite characters are negatives, so that's where the username came from.

also i'm a negative person. lol
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13