Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone else hating Arlo right now?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm not having any issues with him personally, I'm getting each thing dug up pretty quickly. I have eight plots uncovered and soon 10.
I'm not having any issues with him personally, I'm getting each thing dug up pretty quickly. I have eight plots uncovered and soon 10.
why is the level cap so low?? it doesn't make any sense, you can't even finish the entire area by the time you hit that level (compounded by oh let's reset the tiles immediately, so we gotta use more tools to unlock things we already have and not even get xp for it after long).
why is the level cap so low?? it doesn't make any sense, you can't even finish the entire area by the time you hit that level (compounded by oh let's reset the tiles immediately, so we gotta use more tools to unlock things we already have and not even get xp for it after long).
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
Thanks for the responses everyone! Should've clarified the title a bit better since I don't hate the Arlo dig minigame itself (if you'd call it that), and moreso how Arlo seems to be hating me with RNG when it comes to the rugged work orders.

I'm glad to see the ideas posed for how to improve it. I definitely think the "covering" completed plots, or even just being able to leave them complete and unclaimed would single handedly give us much more control in being able to complete digs. I LOVE archaeology and paleontology, so if this type of activity can be perfected I'm really looking forward to it!
Thanks for the responses everyone! Should've clarified the title a bit better since I don't hate the Arlo dig minigame itself (if you'd call it that), and moreso how Arlo seems to be hating me with RNG when it comes to the rugged work orders.

I'm glad to see the ideas posed for how to improve it. I definitely think the "covering" completed plots, or even just being able to leave them complete and unclaimed would single handedly give us much more control in being able to complete digs. I LOVE archaeology and paleontology, so if this type of activity can be perfected I'm really looking forward to it!
I'm pretty indifferent to him. I kind of enjoy it a little bit and I'm not even trying to rush through plots at all. I don't really care if pickaxes randomly hit other ones I've already uncovered. Like someone else said, it's just all free stuff so eehhhh. I don't mind.

I'd like to see new plots too.
I'm pretty indifferent to him. I kind of enjoy it a little bit and I'm not even trying to rush through plots at all. I don't really care if pickaxes randomly hit other ones I've already uncovered. Like someone else said, it's just all free stuff so eehhhh. I don't mind.

I'd like to see new plots too.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Who's Arlo and why do people hate him, cuz I have been gone from FR for months, can someone catch me up?
Who's Arlo and why do people hate him, cuz I have been gone from FR for months, can someone catch me up?
HEY EVERY ! IT'S ME, SPAMTON G. SPAMTON!
I think I'm more okay with him because I'm not super pressed to get anything in particular? Like, I want the familiars, and I have all but two. The armor sets are nice, but I don't have a specific plan for any of them yet. Same goes for the genes. So I'm just taking it slow and not getting too annoyed.

Arlo and I are chill right now. He starts getting things I actually need asap, tho, and we might fight.
I think I'm more okay with him because I'm not super pressed to get anything in particular? Like, I want the familiars, and I have all but two. The armor sets are nice, but I don't have a specific plan for any of them yet. Same goes for the genes. So I'm just taking it slow and not getting too annoyed.

Arlo and I are chill right now. He starts getting things I actually need asap, tho, and we might fight.
@SpamtonKromer Arlo's dig is a new tradepost activity. Takes a while to get progress but you unlock materials for it daily
@SpamtonKromer Arlo's dig is a new tradepost activity. Takes a while to get progress but you unlock materials for it daily
Yeah I have a multitude of issues with the way Arlo works, and it is only getting worse the further you progress. Rn I have 10 out of 16 plots uncovered and a solid 90% of random works, if not more, go onto plots I have already uncovered.

I truly pity those trying to get the apparel, considering the bundle only rewards 4 pieces of the set and they're not even necessarily unique. I saw one poor soul getting 3 of the same pieces from a single bundle.
Yeah I have a multitude of issues with the way Arlo works, and it is only getting worse the further you progress. Rn I have 10 out of 16 plots uncovered and a solid 90% of random works, if not more, go onto plots I have already uncovered.

I truly pity those trying to get the apparel, considering the bundle only rewards 4 pieces of the set and they're not even necessarily unique. I saw one poor soul getting 3 of the same pieces from a single bundle.
[quote name="wulfrik92" date="2022-02-20 10:23:37" ] @SpamtonKromer Arlo's dig is a new tradepost activity. Takes a while to get progress but you unlock materials for it daily [/quote] Ah, thank you, will keep that in mind.
wulfrik92 wrote on 2022-02-20 10:23:37:

Ah, thank you, will keep that in mind.
HEY EVERY ! IT'S ME, SPAMTON G. SPAMTON!
[quote name="StarshipsFleeing" date="2022-02-19 09:47:22" ] you guys are getting plots empty? I haven't cleared a single one lmao [/quote]
StarshipsFleeing wrote on 2022-02-19 09:47:22:
you guys are getting plots empty?

I haven't cleared a single one lmao
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6