Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Closed] Nests for Nature
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 55 56
@Noddddd I'm going to send you a pair to nest! <3
@Noddddd I'm going to send you a pair to nest! <3
YCpTPdx.pngtpG8plN.gif 8ELGk5e.pngshe/they| FR+2 | nature dom team
@MidnightMonarch oops late response, send em over!
@MidnightMonarch oops late response, send em over!
et83wGg.gifgebx48s.pngaXbaYIT.pngxe4FQbY.pngXGtgfcm.png3TwiCsy.pngpxgKZLB.pngPuVYkR5.pngygWzlbs.pngY8tJr9S.pngyamzawx.pngX8uau7ND.png
@MidnightMonarch @MoonlitCacti @Lucanidae @posibee @Ryulyn @Kothra @ArceusAcelaena @RavineCat @Tenrecidae @Goldia @Anukai @aura12

I have 3 nests open!
@MidnightMonarch @MoonlitCacti @Lucanidae @posibee @Ryulyn @Kothra @ArceusAcelaena @RavineCat @Tenrecidae @Goldia @Anukai @aura12

I have 3 nests open!
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Kywren

I can send 3 pairs!
@Kywren

I can send 3 pairs!
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@MidnightMonarch @MoonlitCacti @Lucanidae @posibee @Ryulyn @Kothra @ArceusAcelaena @Tenrecidae @Goldia @Anukai @aura12 @teddy2008 @kirathekat

I've got 5 nests open to warm some eggs! o7
All taken~

@Goldia

Whichever is easiest for you! Both PAs and CRs work for me.
@MidnightMonarch @MoonlitCacti @Lucanidae @posibee @Ryulyn @Kothra @ArceusAcelaena @Tenrecidae @Goldia @Anukai @aura12 @teddy2008 @kirathekat

I've got 5 nests open to warm some eggs! o7
All taken~

@Goldia

Whichever is easiest for you! Both PAs and CRs work for me.
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
@ghostingskies I've only got1 pair now, but will send that over! PA or CR?
@ghostingskies I've only got1 pair now, but will send that over! PA or CR?
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@ghostingskies

Sending 4 pairs your way!

Edit I'll send 2 and Ryulyn will send you two
@ghostingskies

Sending 4 pairs your way!

Edit I'll send 2 and Ryulyn will send you two
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@ghostingskies
I can send 2 pairs
Edit: Sniped
Edit again: Thank you Kothra for letting me have 2
@ghostingskies
I can send 2 pairs
Edit: Sniped
Edit again: Thank you Kothra for letting me have 2
FRlostbadgever3.pngLevel-Up-Small.png5kRkxhJ.png[/url]
@supremejade No worries, all sent! Let me know if those pairs give you any issues.
@supremejade No worries, all sent! Let me know if those pairs give you any issues.
Qk4Yyiz.png
gzlHZ53.png
vTXnFX4.png
||||||
||||||
|||||| ||||||| ||||||| |||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| xCVbB5p.png
MiMwTFm.png
q9EEy5M.png
dgZqX5Q.png
RjhNje3.png

got all 5 3 of my nests open! ^^ gone ayy

got all 5 3 of my nests open! ^^ gone ayy
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 55 56