Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed] comment for a random gift!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21
hello! this is super kind of you,, hope your day ahead (and everyone's in this thread) goes well! o7
hello! this is super kind of you,, hope your day ahead (and everyone's in this thread) goes well! o7
x
ZwVaRtj.gif
my username is telePATHETICal !

[ any pronouns ;; fr time +13 ;; gmt +8 ]

please ping when replying to me in forums, thank you!
hello!
hello!
:3
Oh, this is lovely!! I offer good news in return. My local indie bookstore is hiring, and I got an interview!! I've been wanting to work there for ages. I'm so excited.
Oh, this is lovely!! I offer good news in return. My local indie bookstore is hiring, and I got an interview!! I've been wanting to work there for ages. I'm so excited.
we_do_what_s_best_for_us_by_caosgii-dcf2y73.png
Cal
they/them
-1 FR time

♥ Art Shop
ooooo thank you !
ooooo thank you !
it/its or ey/em/eir
-1 fr time
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.png
hello, hope you're having a good day!
hello, hope you're having a good day!
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
This is really kind of you!
This is really kind of you!
TinyKoi2.png
[center][emoji=hourglass size=1] the thread has been closed to catch up on gifting! [emoji=hourglass size=1] apologies for being late with a lotta these yall, i got my booster a couple days ago and i've been pretty under the weather. i should for sure be all caught up & have the thread open again by 23:59 server time 18/2!! :)[/center]
the thread has been closed to catch up on gifting!

apologies for being late with a lotta these yall, i got my booster a couple days ago and i've been pretty under the weather. i should for sure be all caught up & have the thread open again by 23:59 server time 18/2!! :)
Bone Fragments xxxx » ivy.
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
hey y'all!! apologies about being closed for so long. the thread is once again open to posting :)
hey y'all!! apologies about being closed for so long. the thread is once again open to posting :)
Bone Fragments xxxx » ivy.
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
hello thank you for doing this :D
hello thank you for doing this :D
wishlist
Can I have a gift? ;o;
Can I have a gift? ;o;
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png