Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale Discussion
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45
@Seafoam, I hope your accent makes it because it would look fantastic on my Maleficent! Eeeeee!! :D
@Seafoam, I hope your accent makes it because it would look fantastic on my Maleficent! Eeeeee!! :D
ZVpCPil.png
@ramanth I hope so too :D
@ramanth I hope so too :D
@KitVal ahh, thank you!! I'm not an enormous snapper fan, but I do have a few in my lair and I love how goofy and proud the boy dragons look. That made it extra fun to do the cybernetic bits/lightbulb pieces.
@KitVal ahh, thank you!! I'm not an enormous snapper fan, but I do have a few in my lair and I love how goofy and proud the boy dragons look. That made it extra fun to do the cybernetic bits/lightbulb pieces.
lu8spJ0.png
@flashkid

You forgot the line layer on your accent. they can probably fix it if they like it, but it might disqualify you. I dunno.
Quote:
3. Skins and Accents must preserve the original line art, do not make changes to the drawing of the dragon. This is to maintain the unique silouette and identity of the breed as well as ensure that all available apparel will display correctly. The original line art must remain intact and unobscured

@katra

Yeah, yours is disqualified.
Quote:
4. The line art must always be noticibly darker than the color on which it rests. Line art may be painted (lock the line art layer to preserve transparency.) Line art that is the same shade or a ligher color will not be accepted.

5. 100% black is not permitted to cover large portions of surface area. As cool as jet black is, this compromises the integrity of the underlying illustration's shadows and lineart (something that, as a site, we'd like to preserve). Related to 4: Line art must be darker than the color it sits on.

I know your dragon isn't pitch black, but it's really, really close, which could disqualify it as well.
@flashkid

You forgot the line layer on your accent. they can probably fix it if they like it, but it might disqualify you. I dunno.
Quote:
3. Skins and Accents must preserve the original line art, do not make changes to the drawing of the dragon. This is to maintain the unique silouette and identity of the breed as well as ensure that all available apparel will display correctly. The original line art must remain intact and unobscured

@katra

Yeah, yours is disqualified.
Quote:
4. The line art must always be noticibly darker than the color on which it rests. Line art may be painted (lock the line art layer to preserve transparency.) Line art that is the same shade or a ligher color will not be accepted.

5. 100% black is not permitted to cover large portions of surface area. As cool as jet black is, this compromises the integrity of the underlying illustration's shadows and lineart (something that, as a site, we'd like to preserve). Related to 4: Line art must be darker than the color it sits on.

I know your dragon isn't pitch black, but it's really, really close, which could disqualify it as well.
If you need my attention quickly, PM me. I get way too many pings.
eZ5CPeG.gif
Hello!

I recently submitted my skin for the contest, and I was wondering what your opinions on it are (for slight edit/future reference)

Thank you!
Hello!

I recently submitted my skin for the contest, and I was wondering what your opinions on it are (for slight edit/future reference)

Thank you!
Hi guys! [img]http://i.imgur.com/XNP4n5n.png[/img] So yup I made this. Thought it would tie in with the Lightning flight very well since it's scientific and evidently Frankenstein related ^^; So! Thoughts? I'm thinking that it's finished, but I'd really appreciate any criticism or feedback on it! Less lightning? Re-work the generator (Pearl)? Stitching? Does it even conform to FR guidelines???! Please help me! Thank you!
Hi guys!

XNP4n5n.png
So yup I made this.

Thought it would tie in with the Lightning flight very well since it's scientific and evidently Frankenstein related ^^;

So! Thoughts? I'm thinking that it's finished, but I'd really appreciate any criticism or feedback on it!
Less lightning? Re-work the generator (Pearl)? Stitching?
Does it even conform to FR guidelines???!

Please help me! Thank you!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@ttakooo The limit for the contest accents is 50%, so it should be fine... right?

Anyways, I might make it a skin..

Also, thanks for liking it owo;;
@ttakooo The limit for the contest accents is 50%, so it should be fine... right?

Anyways, I might make it a skin..

Also, thanks for liking it owo;;
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
@Squiddling

Thanks for the mention!
@Squiddling

Thanks for the mention!
@KnightOfMoonish Oooooh, I really like your entry! It looks fantastic! Oh, but when admiring it I noticed that you forgot to put the lineart and shadow layer on your submission. (Clip these two layers to your accent, and then to preview you can just put the dragon image in a layer below.)
@KnightOfMoonish Oooooh, I really like your entry! It looks fantastic! Oh, but when admiring it I noticed that you forgot to put the lineart and shadow layer on your submission. (Clip these two layers to your accent, and then to preview you can just put the dragon image in a layer below.)
@CONQUERORWORM
OH SNAP, I may have the PERFECT Dragon that NEEDS this accent! I can't wait to see it finished, and I hope it gets chosen!! :D
@CONQUERORWORM
OH SNAP, I may have the PERFECT Dragon that NEEDS this accent! I can't wait to see it finished, and I hope it gets chosen!! :D
drpusig1_zpsjz7uct4m.pngwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45