Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale Discussion
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
thats really cool! i was just gonna start a thread of all the ideas of skins i had and if someone was interested enough then they could help me get the 5 skin thing to make em.
ive already made a fire coatle one and a blue fire imperial that i thought would be cool.
thats really cool! i was just gonna start a thread of all the ideas of skins i had and if someone was interested enough then they could help me get the 5 skin thing to make em.
ive already made a fire coatle one and a blue fire imperial that i thought would be cool.
aminabanner_by_vvanderingspirit-d7zsldx.jpg
So, I was a little bit lazy as the contest was going on, and didn't reply to everyone who was kind enough to support my design, either here, via PM, or with a message on my profile. Now that I *think* the contest has closed for submissions, I think now is a good time to reply? --To anyone receiving a ping and didn't want it or ends up getting a double-ping here, I apologize in advance.

@Tsaiah @singswithtrees @avey @Shirohibiki @nnylanwahs @acorncap
@Petrazilla @bluewings @cgeez @Synchra @Lowkey @BlackandTan
@SilverWingedOwl @TeaDino @FauxCorgi @Ithaca

Thank you all so much for your kind words and support (and in a few cases, your help! The original submission was done wrong so I had to resubmit. Hopefully I did it right so it won't be disqualified). There's a lot of very stiff competition this month, so it will really be an honor if my accent is chosen, and if not, I'll also be able to see why! (If my accent is not selected to win, I would like to try releasing it anyway, so there is a possibility I might be pinging any of you again in the future in pursuit of that goal. If you don't wish to be pinged about the accent in the future, please just let me know and I'll of course take that into consideration.)

Personally, I thought the submission(s) by all of the following were really amazing, either in detail and/or creativity when working within the theme, and I would love to see their submissions on my dragon(s):
@icealkaid @Jasmineflower @JetBlackSteel @Yoruko @snoozlebee
@TeaDino @nnylanwahs @Tokagero @Sanrixian @Kyrrah @Sitriga @suania
@Studio @Mabeleweasley
It is really a shame that not everyone can win as I feel you are all deserving of it.

And not to be too sappy, but thank you to everyone who submitted a design to this contest. :) I think I can speak with confidence that my entire flight is really looking forward to celebrating our holiday and getting to share it with everyone here at FR, and it is just literally so awesome to realize that we're probably going to have some really amazing and fun skins and accents to look forward to in just a few days. Without your support, our holiday would not be as successful or fun. So thank you!!!
So, I was a little bit lazy as the contest was going on, and didn't reply to everyone who was kind enough to support my design, either here, via PM, or with a message on my profile. Now that I *think* the contest has closed for submissions, I think now is a good time to reply? --To anyone receiving a ping and didn't want it or ends up getting a double-ping here, I apologize in advance.

@Tsaiah @singswithtrees @avey @Shirohibiki @nnylanwahs @acorncap
@Petrazilla @bluewings @cgeez @Synchra @Lowkey @BlackandTan
@SilverWingedOwl @TeaDino @FauxCorgi @Ithaca

Thank you all so much for your kind words and support (and in a few cases, your help! The original submission was done wrong so I had to resubmit. Hopefully I did it right so it won't be disqualified). There's a lot of very stiff competition this month, so it will really be an honor if my accent is chosen, and if not, I'll also be able to see why! (If my accent is not selected to win, I would like to try releasing it anyway, so there is a possibility I might be pinging any of you again in the future in pursuit of that goal. If you don't wish to be pinged about the accent in the future, please just let me know and I'll of course take that into consideration.)

Personally, I thought the submission(s) by all of the following were really amazing, either in detail and/or creativity when working within the theme, and I would love to see their submissions on my dragon(s):
@icealkaid @Jasmineflower @JetBlackSteel @Yoruko @snoozlebee
@TeaDino @nnylanwahs @Tokagero @Sanrixian @Kyrrah @Sitriga @suania
@Studio @Mabeleweasley
It is really a shame that not everyone can win as I feel you are all deserving of it.

And not to be too sappy, but thank you to everyone who submitted a design to this contest. :) I think I can speak with confidence that my entire flight is really looking forward to celebrating our holiday and getting to share it with everyone here at FR, and it is just literally so awesome to realize that we're probably going to have some really amazing and fun skins and accents to look forward to in just a few days. Without your support, our holiday would not be as successful or fun. So thank you!!!
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
Thanks, @Ilium! I'm honestly a little floored by how many amazing submissions there are. I knew this site had a large artist contingent, but - there's SO MANY! (I want all the robots. All of em!)
Thanks, @Ilium! I'm honestly a little floored by how many amazing submissions there are. I knew this site had a large artist contingent, but - there's SO MANY! (I want all the robots. All of em!)
@scareakeets
Your accent is one of the most interesting I've seen! Amazing job. I hope you win
@scareakeets
Your accent is one of the most interesting I've seen! Amazing job. I hope you win
@Ilium Aw, thanks. XD Looking at all the super cool submissions though i hardly have a chance. I might set up a skin shop sometime, want me to ping you if i do?
@Ilium Aw, thanks. XD Looking at all the super cool submissions though i hardly have a chance. I might set up a skin shop sometime, want me to ping you if i do?
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
@Montastic thanks very much!! :D
@Montastic thanks very much!! :D
@Ilium
Thanks so much!!!

I also wish everyone good luck, as they'll be posting winners tonight! *v*
@Ilium
Thanks so much!!!

I also wish everyone good luck, as they'll be posting winners tonight! *v*
@Ilium Please do ping me for it!
@Ilium Please do ping me for it!
plague_nests_by_duinimrais-d85k0kr.gif
@Ilium
Thanks Ilium! Which was your design? I didn't pay much attention to who did it, I just saved the ones I liked XD
@Ilium
Thanks Ilium! Which was your design? I didn't pay much attention to who did it, I just saved the ones I liked XD
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@singswithtrees
Roger that!

@Tokagero
I know how you feel. I'm a bit gem poor at the moment, but I'd love a ping if you open up a skin/accent shop. :)

@JetBlackSteel
I had the scientist with the beakers. :) (And i know what you mean, some of my favorite folks had multiple designs and I wasn't paying attention to the names of things as I went through xD; )
@singswithtrees
Roger that!

@Tokagero
I know how you feel. I'm a bit gem poor at the moment, but I'd love a ping if you open up a skin/accent shop. :)

@JetBlackSteel
I had the scientist with the beakers. :) (And i know what you mean, some of my favorite folks had multiple designs and I wasn't paying attention to the names of things as I went through xD; )
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45