Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with StarsAndClouds
1 2 3 4 5
Moro lifted his ears up. “That sounds better..” he wasn’t even paying attention to the tv, and it already seemed to be full of crude, childish humor. Something more mature would be far more interesting.
Moro lifted his ears up. “That sounds better..” he wasn’t even paying attention to the tv, and it already seemed to be full of crude, childish humor. Something more mature would be far more interesting.
21cub4.png
Charlie smiled a little, "Good." He nodded, "You want chocolate chip or lemon cookies? I could make some sugar cookies, but the chocolate chip and lemon ones are already made." He said, standing up and looking at Moro.
Charlie smiled a little, "Good." He nodded, "You want chocolate chip or lemon cookies? I could make some sugar cookies, but the chocolate chip and lemon ones are already made." He said, standing up and looking at Moro.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
“Chocolate please.” He preferred sweeter things. He didn’t need to eat human food, though he wouldn’t pass on something sweet. He felt dumb, taking sweets from a human.
“Chocolate please.” He preferred sweeter things. He didn’t need to eat human food, though he wouldn’t pass on something sweet. He felt dumb, taking sweets from a human.
21cub4.png
"Alright, cool." He nodded again, stretching, then going to the kitchen and putting what was left of his batch of chocolate chip cookies on the plate. He heated them up for 30 seconds and then set them out. "You want some milk or no?"
"Alright, cool." He nodded again, stretching, then going to the kitchen and putting what was left of his batch of chocolate chip cookies on the plate. He heated them up for 30 seconds and then set them out. "You want some milk or no?"
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Moro shook his head, “I’ll pass.” He was fine with just cookies, and he didn’t want to ask for more. Again, he already felt dumb for accepting cookies from a human. Alas, the temptation of sweets was too much.
Moro shook his head, “I’ll pass.” He was fine with just cookies, and he didn’t want to ask for more. Again, he already felt dumb for accepting cookies from a human. Alas, the temptation of sweets was too much.
21cub4.png
"Alright, I'm gonna go grab some blankets. I've got one that heats up when ya turn it on, it's real nice." He gave a chuckle, going to get the blankets he needed to for some comfier movie watching.
"Alright, I'm gonna go grab some blankets. I've got one that heats up when ya turn it on, it's real nice." He gave a chuckle, going to get the blankets he needed to for some comfier movie watching.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
“Alright then.” He had heard of heated blankets.. they wounded cozy, but he never used one. He was a demon, he didn’t waste his time on stuff like that. He held out his hand, and a cookie floated to it. He was already nibbling on it.
“Alright then.” He had heard of heated blankets.. they wounded cozy, but he never used one. He was a demon, he didn’t waste his time on stuff like that. He held out his hand, and a cookie floated to it. He was already nibbling on it.
21cub4.png
1 2 3 4 5