Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with StarsAndClouds
1 2 3 4 5
Moro felt a little tug in his chest. Like a string was pulling him up.. he was being summoned. Wonderful! He let himself slip out of his own realm, and into the human one…

A thin trail of smoke came out of the book. It widened, then materialized into the top half of a horned person. Then two feet emerged, along with a tail. He carefully landed on the ground, with much grace.

“Hello, mortal.”
Moro felt a little tug in his chest. Like a string was pulling him up.. he was being summoned. Wonderful! He let himself slip out of his own realm, and into the human one…

A thin trail of smoke came out of the book. It widened, then materialized into the top half of a horned person. Then two feet emerged, along with a tail. He carefully landed on the ground, with much grace.

“Hello, mortal.”
21cub4.png
Charlie blinked, eyes moving up to the being slowly, he gave a little hum of acknowledgement, then he stood and walked to his kitchen. He started making his dinner. "Hey." He decided to greet nonchalantly.
Charlie blinked, eyes moving up to the being slowly, he gave a little hum of acknowledgement, then he stood and walked to his kitchen. He started making his dinner. "Hey." He decided to greet nonchalantly.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
Moro blinked a few times, as the human walked away from him. He took a few steps, following him. “Why did you summon me?” He asked. He was somewhere between annoyed and confused. Most humans who summoned him were either terrified or in awe..
Moro blinked a few times, as the human walked away from him. He took a few steps, following him. “Why did you summon me?” He asked. He was somewhere between annoyed and confused. Most humans who summoned him were either terrified or in awe..
21cub4.png
"Oh, I didn't mean to. Just opened that book and read some of it." He shrugged, "I don't have any reason to." He started microwaving leftover pizza.
"Oh, I didn't mean to. Just opened that book and read some of it." He shrugged, "I don't have any reason to." He started microwaving leftover pizza.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Moro hovered beside Charlie, floating a couple inches over the ground. “You accidently summoned a high infernal? A demon?” he took a deep breath. Humans were confusing.. maybe he could just get his soul and be out soon. “Well then, mister accidental summon, is there anything you desire?”
Moro hovered beside Charlie, floating a couple inches over the ground. “You accidently summoned a high infernal? A demon?” he took a deep breath. Humans were confusing.. maybe he could just get his soul and be out soon. “Well then, mister accidental summon, is there anything you desire?”
21cub4.png
Charlie blinked at him, "No." He went back to staring at the microwave for a moment, then glanced to the demon, "I'm Charlie, by the way. Want some pizza?" He asked, raising a brow.
Charlie blinked at him, "No." He went back to staring at the microwave for a moment, then glanced to the demon, "I'm Charlie, by the way. Want some pizza?" He asked, raising a brow.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Moro groaned a bit, “No. I do not want any of your pizza, and my name is Moro.” He rubbed his forehead a moment. “You’re telling me you don’t want anything? There isn’t some annoying guy at work you want to make suffer? A lucky person who you want to love you back, SOMETHING I CAN WORK WITH??” He was definitely annoyed now.
Moro groaned a bit, “No. I do not want any of your pizza, and my name is Moro.” He rubbed his forehead a moment. “You’re telling me you don’t want anything? There isn’t some annoying guy at work you want to make suffer? A lucky person who you want to love you back, SOMETHING I CAN WORK WITH??” He was definitely annoyed now.
21cub4.png
"Well... That last one sounds pretty tempting, but I'd rather make my own connections." He chuckled just lightly, "I'm fine. I don't need anything." He got his plate of pizza out of the microwave as it beeped.
"Well... That last one sounds pretty tempting, but I'd rather make my own connections." He chuckled just lightly, "I'm fine. I don't need anything." He got his plate of pizza out of the microwave as it beeped.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Moro stared to get his hopes up- and the human didn’t want it. He was quiet a moment, then said, “Y’know I need a deal so I can go home. So we really need to find something you want, that I can give you.” He paused, “You like dogs? I can get you a hellhound.” He was really, really getting desperate.
Moro stared to get his hopes up- and the human didn’t want it. He was quiet a moment, then said, “Y’know I need a deal so I can go home. So we really need to find something you want, that I can give you.” He paused, “You like dogs? I can get you a hellhound.” He was really, really getting desperate.
21cub4.png
"Well, then I have my mind made. I'm not gonna make a deal. Boom, that's free company forever." He pointed out, giving a little clever grin. "And I don't have to even make a deal. Ah, perfect."
"Well, then I have my mind made. I'm not gonna make a deal. Boom, that's free company forever." He pointed out, giving a little clever grin. "And I don't have to even make a deal. Ah, perfect."
Hi
I do cheap commissions
1 2 3 4 5