Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with StarsAndClouds
1 2 3 4 5
Moro’s pointed ears tilted downwards, but his face stayed the same. He crossed his arms and growled, “I’m not the kind of person you’d want to keep as a companion.” He definitely was hiding that what Charlie had said Kinda scared him. He was stuck with the human..
Moro’s pointed ears tilted downwards, but his face stayed the same. He crossed his arms and growled, “I’m not the kind of person you’d want to keep as a companion.” He definitely was hiding that what Charlie had said Kinda scared him. He was stuck with the human..
21cub4.png
"An acquired taste." He nodded, "Gotcha. Like old cheese or whatever." He chuckled and bit into his pizza, then glanced down at his plate, "Sure ya don't want some?"
"An acquired taste." He nodded, "Gotcha. Like old cheese or whatever." He chuckled and bit into his pizza, then glanced down at his plate, "Sure ya don't want some?"
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
Moro crossed his legs, going into a sitting position while still hovering at the same level as Charlie. He already didn’t like this human. “Yes. I am completely sure I do not want soggy microwave pizza.”
Moro crossed his legs, going into a sitting position while still hovering at the same level as Charlie. He already didn’t like this human. “Yes. I am completely sure I do not want soggy microwave pizza.”
21cub4.png
"Ah, whatever. You want anything else?" He asked, raising a brow at Moro, while also taking a bite of pizza and reaching for his can of coke.
"Ah, whatever. You want anything else?" He asked, raising a brow at Moro, while also taking a bite of pizza and reaching for his can of coke.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
“No. I don’t want any human food, especially not from the guy who’s essentially holding me captive. That’s very cruel. And foolish. I could kill you quite easily. It’d be fun too.” He said, very casually. Ok, time for threats. Maybe that would work??
“No. I don’t want any human food, especially not from the guy who’s essentially holding me captive. That’s very cruel. And foolish. I could kill you quite easily. It’d be fun too.” He said, very casually. Ok, time for threats. Maybe that would work??
21cub4.png
"Go ahead, I've got nothing to live for. Other than maybe talking to you, if you're around." He chuckled lightly, "And yeah, I'm a cruel kinda guy, get over it, hotshot." He huffed.
"Go ahead, I've got nothing to live for. Other than maybe talking to you, if you're around." He chuckled lightly, "And yeah, I'm a cruel kinda guy, get over it, hotshot." He huffed.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Moro blinked a few times, not knowing how to react to that. He then bared his snake fangs and let out a little huffy growl noise that definitely wasn’t human. He couldn’t actually hurt the human. He couldn’t kill the guy who summoned him.
“Whatever.”
Moro blinked a few times, not knowing how to react to that. He then bared his snake fangs and let out a little huffy growl noise that definitely wasn’t human. He couldn’t actually hurt the human. He couldn’t kill the guy who summoned him.
“Whatever.”
21cub4.png
Charlie rolled his eyes, going to the couch and turning on the tv to watch while he ate his pizza. He started up Stranger Things again, as he'd been watching it.
Charlie rolled his eyes, going to the couch and turning on the tv to watch while he ate his pizza. He started up Stranger Things again, as he'd been watching it.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Moro stayed still in the kitchen a few minutes, basically pouting. After a while though, he floated over to the entryway into the living room. He wasn’t gonna go all the way in. He still looked rather grumpy.
Moro stayed still in the kitchen a few minutes, basically pouting. After a while though, he floated over to the entryway into the living room. He wasn’t gonna go all the way in. He still looked rather grumpy.
21cub4.png
Charlie chuckled as he glanced over at Moro, "Hey, maybe stop being a baby. If ya give me some good company... I might make a deal with ya. How's that sound?"
Charlie chuckled as he glanced over at Moro, "Hey, maybe stop being a baby. If ya give me some good company... I might make a deal with ya. How's that sound?"
Hi
I do cheap commissions
1 2 3 4 5