Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with StarsAndClouds
1 2 3 4 5
Moro was quiet a moment. So, he just had to “be good company”, and he’d be free.. well, it was better than being completely stuck in the human realm.
“Alright. I guess I can.” He floated over, hovering a bit to the side of Charlie.
Moro was quiet a moment. So, he just had to “be good company”, and he’d be free.. well, it was better than being completely stuck in the human realm.
“Alright. I guess I can.” He floated over, hovering a bit to the side of Charlie.
21cub4.png
Charlie snorted, "So, bestie, whatcha wanna watch?" He asked, being particularly picky with that little nickname, grinning and trying to aggravate Moro.
Charlie snorted, "So, bestie, whatcha wanna watch?" He asked, being particularly picky with that little nickname, grinning and trying to aggravate Moro.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
Moro bared his fangs at the nickname, then inhaled. Don’t get mad. He’s doing that on purpose. “I don’t know what channels you humans have. Whatever you want is fine.”
Moro bared his fangs at the nickname, then inhaled. Don’t get mad. He’s doing that on purpose. “I don’t know what channels you humans have. Whatever you want is fine.”
21cub4.png
Charlie chuckled, "Great. I wanna watch some... Eh... Maybe we can find a good movie." He started flicking through.
Charlie chuckled, "Great. I wanna watch some... Eh... Maybe we can find a good movie." He started flicking through.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
“Alright.” He really didn’t care what Charlie watched. He probably wasn’t going to pay attention to it. Human productions were probably boring. He put his elbow on his knee and laid his face in his palm.
“Alright.” He really didn’t care what Charlie watched. He probably wasn’t going to pay attention to it. Human productions were probably boring. He put his elbow on his knee and laid his face in his palm.
21cub4.png
"Aw, come on. You can be a bit enthusiastic, yeah?" He pouted, turning on SpongeBob.
"Aw, come on. You can be a bit enthusiastic, yeah?" He pouted, turning on SpongeBob.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Moro said rather sarcastically, “Oh, right. I’m sooooooo excited. Simply cannot wait.” He paused then said in his usual voice, “That better?” He felt about as enthusiastic as someone in his situation could.
Moro said rather sarcastically, “Oh, right. I’m sooooooo excited. Simply cannot wait.” He paused then said in his usual voice, “That better?” He felt about as enthusiastic as someone in his situation could.
21cub4.png
Charlie sighed, "Okay, alright, calm down. Look on the bright side, you can hang out with me for a bit. I'm okay company I bet."
Charlie sighed, "Okay, alright, calm down. Look on the bright side, you can hang out with me for a bit. I'm okay company I bet."
Hi
I do cheap commissions
If you were okay company, you wouldn’t have to keep me hostage for someone to talk to.

“I hope you are. Because I’m stuck with you.” He was really trying to be good company. He just wasn’t very enthusiastic. Even with the promise of freedom.
If you were okay company, you wouldn’t have to keep me hostage for someone to talk to.

“I hope you are. Because I’m stuck with you.” He was really trying to be good company. He just wasn’t very enthusiastic. Even with the promise of freedom.
21cub4.png
"Mhm. Yeah, exactly. Look, I'll make some cookies or whatever and we can watch something actually good. And not for kids." He offered up, "I'll bring in some blankets, make it a nice, cozy night. How's that sound?"
"Mhm. Yeah, exactly. Look, I'll make some cookies or whatever and we can watch something actually good. And not for kids." He offered up, "I'll bring in some blankets, make it a nice, cozy night. How's that sound?"
Hi
I do cheap commissions
1 2 3 4 5