Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Solitaire Fairgrounds game?
1 2 3 4 5
Full support! I would love to just play solitaire when I'm bored, but get treasure for it.
Full support! I would love to just play solitaire when I'm bored, but get treasure for it.
Wy0IOy1.png
support!!!
support!!!
zsksBAS.png
Full support! I've spent literal hours playing solitaire to pass the time and I'd love to be able to earn treasure while doing it.
Full support! I've spent literal hours playing solitaire to pass the time and I'd love to be able to earn treasure while doing it.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
[font=Comic Sans MS]Yeah, totally support. I'd love to see a FR themed solitaire, would be fun way to get some treasure. That's how I'd see the visual layer of this: Instead of traditional symbols there'd be coins and gems (maybe golden/silver coin and yellow/black gem like these: [emoji=treasure size=1][emoji=silver coin size=1][emoji=yellow gem size=1][emoji=black gem size=1]) and pics of deities + Shade or Beastclans themed one (maybe drawn in the Encyclopedia lorebook style?) for cards higher than 10 and of course symbol/color these cards have under their value. [/font]
Yeah, totally support. I'd love to see a FR themed solitaire, would be fun way to get some treasure.

That's how I'd see the visual layer of this:
Instead of traditional symbols there'd be coins and gems (maybe golden/silver coin and yellow/black gem like these: ) and pics of deities + Shade or Beastclans themed one (maybe drawn in the Encyclopedia lorebook style?) for cards higher than 10 and of course symbol/color these cards have under their value.

W6LdAlV.gif
I would love a Card Game in the fairgrounds that allows you to play various types of Solitaire, not just the traditional one people are familiar with (sometimes known as Klondike). I would love to play Spider Solitaire and Freecell too
I would love a Card Game in the fairgrounds that allows you to play various types of Solitaire, not just the traditional one people are familiar with (sometimes known as Klondike). I would love to play Spider Solitaire and Freecell too
w2GVor2.jpg
Support! I love Solitaire, would definitely become one of my go-to Fairgrounds games if it was added.
Support! I love Solitaire, would definitely become one of my go-to Fairgrounds games if it was added.
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
yes please i will never be productive again
yes please i will never be productive again
Big support. And please, variants too!

Pyamid Solitaire.
Classic.
FreeCell. Goodness, I love FreeCell.
Big support. And please, variants too!

Pyamid Solitaire.
Classic.
FreeCell. Goodness, I love FreeCell.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
Support! I play Solitaire all day every day, would be awesome to earn treasure while playing!
Support! I play Solitaire all day every day, would be awesome to earn treasure while playing!
I thought I'd commented here already, but apparently not lol. Big support from me! I love solitaire, it was my go-to timewaster on neopets back in the day XD

(I'd also both love a totally FR-themed deck of cards, with unique suites and such, but would be just as happy with "normal" suites+ then whatever the face cards would be!)
I thought I'd commented here already, but apparently not lol. Big support from me! I love solitaire, it was my go-to timewaster on neopets back in the day XD

(I'd also both love a totally FR-themed deck of cards, with unique suites and such, but would be just as happy with "normal" suites+ then whatever the face cards would be!)
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
1 2 3 4 5